Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? (1204 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by outlaws(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2008
cool

Have you been in a situation where you loved or cared about some one after some years you have zero feelings for them? Or some one told you they don't love or care about you any more? What do you think cause these things. Well, there was this lady I met about 3yrs ago and I was feeling her. She was hot and all that. I never met with her a lot. At one point, I met her after about 3 yrs of not seing her and I had no feeling for her any more. I thought of having a long term relationship when I first met her but now, she is like a stranger I can walk past without noticing that some one just walked by. Assuming there was a marriage about the time I met her, I would have no option now but divorce but I took some time to let things be.

One thing that I think that caused that was I was trying to shape her into the lady that I wanted to be with, she refused to do those things. So her condition right now doesn't come close to the lady I want to be with so the relationship is %100 over without a chance of survival.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by Dj4cruze(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
Cuz your a damn shit nigger, piss off u bish, u know nothing, today is the day men!!!, hu, hu, hu, hu!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by arramyjay: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dj4cruze u are a horrible person he asked a simple question if u didnt hv any thing to write then dont.

Outlawz u have said it all u were trying to shape her into something she isnt,u cant do that and expect not to fall out of love with her.You assumed u could change her but she is just who she is.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by MissyB1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dj4cruze:

Cuz your a damn shit nigger, piss off u bish, u know nothing, today is the day men!!!, hu, hu, hu, hu!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
If your first post on Nland is like dis
I wonder what we should xpect henceforth.

You must realli think this is a zoo.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by MrCrackles(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dj4cruze:

grin
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by sistawoman: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
Falling out of love with someone can happen when you grow up and grow apart.  I guess that is why everyone tried to warn me about my puppy love when i was a teenager.  

Sometimes that high school romance works out but most times it does not.

When you start really looking at a persons flaws and find that thier flaws are not things that you can just brush under a rug or look past then the love starts to dissapear.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

You must realli think this is a zoo.
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by arramyjay: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dj4cruze u are a horrible person he asked a simple question if u didnt hv any thing to write then dont.

Outlawz u have said it all u were trying to shape her into something she isnt,u cant do that and expect not to fall out of love with her.You assumed u could change her but she is just who she is.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by abikelat(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
Well you may loose interest in someone if you've been enduring in that relationship ever since, you will just wake up one day and find out that u cant cope any longer,the moment u make up your mind,you will loose complete interest.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by outlaws(m): 4:23am On Sep 09, 2008
cool

To Dj4cruze, lunatic bastard:

Listen mr. nobody, is obvious that you are some angry bitch that just change his or her user name to avoid facing reality. mr. DJ is mr. nobody. I don't have time for bastards like you but I am ready for what ever street punks like you got. Listen, the next time you post, try to learn atleast simple english and how to write. People in psychiatric will write better than you so I wonder where you are located. Are you one of those homeless punks that roam the streets of las vegas, mr. nobody or are you just some bastard incarcerated. I heard they have started providing computers to prisoners. So for the mean time idiotic bitch, stay away from this thread, lunatic bastard.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by outlaws(m): 4:43am On Sep 09, 2008
cool

Thanks to those reasonable people that have commented something sensible. Anyways, when I first met this lady. It was a sudden as if there was a charm or something. The issue is, I didn't know what kind of lady I wanted. As time goes on, I asked that question and once I knew the answer, I compared it to her and she doesn't come close. Instead of just ending the relationship, I decided to see if something can be worked out. She is a little adamant and she refused all offers. Last month, she apologized for all her refusals. Well, is too late. If I had known what kind of lady I wanted, I guess I woundn't have been involved with her.

I think some people make mistakes and get married to other people that they really don't want to be with but because they found themselves together and can't face the break up which leads to cheating and other stuff. Pregnancy is one of the main reasons guys marry ladies that they don't want to be with. Like there is some one I know right now, she got some lady pregnant and she wants to marry her. He have been told to marry her because he wants to be with her not because of the pregnancy.

I don't regret anything about this relationship. There wasn't even a relationship. The relationship was in the forming process. For this 3 yrs. or so, she was just concentrating on her studies and making little or no effort towards the relationship. When I first saw her for the first time in about 3yrs, I knew immidiately that I can't have anything to do with her and nothing can be done about it. I didn't even visit her because things didn't seem right and I know the closer I get to her and her family the harder it will be to break of the relationship.

Life goes on.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by k1banty(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2008
@post

It's all about your 'interest'. Once you are not interested, nothing in this world go move you.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
In actual fact, what has led to many cases of lovers saying they no longer love their so called lovers is the ignorance of the truth.

Most people who claim to be in love are actually in lust and not really in love.

I do feel sorry for most humans, because they cannot live without the emotions of existential relationships, but they often fail to survive the realities of the facts of life.

Love is more than a state of mind.
Love has no clock.
Love is truly endless and timeless.

You may change your mind over going out with someone, but that does not mean you do not love the person anymore.

For those who confess or profess to be Christians, you must see the prove of true love in the separation of Adam and Eve from God in the Garden of Eden. God did not stop loving them.
You may divorce someone you truly love, but you cannot stop loving the person.

I have seen many lovers going their separate ways for very childish and foolish reasons over skin-deep issues.
They think they no longer love their partners anymore, but in most cases they later miss them and realize their worth is more than what they thought.

True lovers never stop loving each other even if they go their separate ways.

There is nothing like I do not love you anymore, even if you no longer feel like being with the person again.
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by tope2000(f): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
Orikinla:

In actual fact, what has led to many cases of lovers saying they no longer love their so called lovers is the ignorance of the truth.

Most people who claim to be in love are actually in lust and not really in love.

I do feel sorry for most humans, because they cannot live without the emotions of existential relationships, but they often fail to survive the realities of the facts of life.

Love is more than a state of mind.
Love has not clock.
Love is truly endless and timeless.

You may change your mind over going out with someone, but that does not mean you do not love the person anymore.

For those who confess or profess to be Christians, you must see the prove of true love in the separation of Adam and Eve from God in the Garden of Eden. God did not love loving them.
You may divorce someone you truly love, but you cannot stop loving the person.

I have seen many lovers going their separate ways for very childish and foolish reasons over skin-deep issues.
They think they no longer love their partners anymore, but in most cases they later miss them and realize their worth is more than what they thought.

True lovers never stop loving each other even if they go their separate ways.

There is nothing like [i][b]I do not love you anymore[/[/b]i].

i beg to differ
Re: What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

i beg to differ

The fact is you no longer feel what you once felt for the person anymore.
Feelings are transient.

(1) (Reply)

Only Desperate And Insecure Guys And Babes Tell Lies In Relationships / Please Only Matured Mind With Matured Advice Needed. / Why Is It Some Nigeria Girls Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.