Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,752 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Dragon Den Idea For Seun - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dragon Den Idea For Seun (985 Views)

Business Idea For Sale... / Dupsy Abiola(mko Abiola's Daughter) On Dragons Den Uk / Business Idea For Undergraduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragon Den Idea For Seun by dotman(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2008
I just want to come up with a suggestion for you about the dragons den program.Why dont you go for the stuff with this your page,i mean you av about 1million subscribers to this page,let them beef it up for you and you would make cool cash.Am not a computer guru but i know there are alot of ways you could make a better living with this site,their money and GOD by your side.What do you think.
Re: Dragon Den Idea For Seun by sharpman1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
Why should Seun go on National TV to sell his idea?

I think he's much more than that.

He's got a good product and can easily get finance if he needs any.

For me, i think it is absolutely unnecessary.
Re: Dragon Den Idea For Seun by auwal87(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
dotman:

I just want to come up with a suggestion for you about the dragons den program.Why don't you go for the stuff with this your page,i mean you av about 1million subscribers to this page,let them beef it up for you and you would make cool cash.Am not a computer guru but i know there are alot of ways you could make a better living with this site,their money and GOD by your side.What do you think.

You said 1 Million subscribers? Please check again, for a clue, as at the time I wrote this reply, Nairaland has 242,923 members, and 141,902 topics. Where did you get your 1 million, please let me know.
Re: Dragon Den Idea For Seun by kina4blick: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2008
i use GOD beg una make nobody carry him idea give does people again abeg
Re: Dragon Den Idea For Seun by FemiJohn1(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2008
Hey Guys, don't always focus on the negative position of an event. Check out the +ve sides to it. THose will not be sitting there without dishing out info to Nigerian youths, especially those with enterpreneurial instinct. Their queries to a large extent are right. They probe your ideas b4 you flop with it publickly. Isn't that good enough. Let's move up.
For more info on how to benefit from 'THE DRAGONS'. Reach me:

Femi John
www.riversideresource.com
Re: Dragon Den Idea For Seun by kina4blick: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2008
femi ,
wat the organizers are doing is to steal peoples ideas full stop all
the ideas put together all becos u cant finance ur business

(1) (Reply)

Free IT Courses That Will Enhance Career / Where Can Someone With A Bachelor Degree In Technical Education Work? / Steps To Choose A Perfect Craft To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.