Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Www.cscsnigerialtd.com Sucks! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Www.cscsnigerialtd.com Sucks! (2405 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.cscsnigerialtd.com Sucks! by saddik(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
After going thru hell to open an online account with these guys. i.e to monitor my stocks online, I was so happy to sit in front of my system to log in and start feeling in control of my stocks.

I was dupped! The guys in the office told me that i would have access to give sale order and buy order and a whole lot of paparazi shit.

Just to find out that even my portfolio was not up to date, the site navigation is crap, few info and shit.

Men, how iso regret.

(1) (Reply)

When Will MMM Nigeria Collapse? / Mmm Mavrodians Shut Down University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (ubth), / Which Business Can I Start With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.