Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

You Belive In God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Belive In God? (1929 Views)

Poll: Do you belive in God

Yes: 88% (8 votes)
No: 11% (1 vote)
undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Do You Belive In Recent Testimonies About Trips To Heaven And Hell!!!!! / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

Prove to you that allah is god?
yes na. . . it is god jare.Plus der's a diff between allah
and Jehova. . . One created and the other was created.
same pronouciation but diff spelling and might. . . character and might.

I have so much to say to you sweetheart
but let me reserve 'em and let the HolyGhost do it. . .  cheesy
when the missionaries came to preach and colonize nigeria in the 1850's they had the gun in one hand and the bible in the other, if they were muslim clerics with the gun in one hand and the koran in the other nigeria would've been a muslim country and you who is saying that there is a difference between allah and jehovah would've been a devote muslim saying Allah akbar {meaning God is Great} Its a fact.
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

your not serious. when yawah gas me i find solutions to my problems i don't pray like someone praying for a miracle like you christians do

I am serious actually,i know people like you atheist today,guru tomorrow,jesu oyingbo yesterday
i thank God for miracles,every single is a miracle
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

I am serious actually,i know people like you atheist today,guru tomorrow,jesu oyingbo yesterday
i thank God for miracles,every single is a miracle
Miss Oversabe u don't know me so u don't know my mind, ive been an atheist for nearly 20 years now and i haven't seen anything to convince me that there is a God or any God for that matter ok.
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

Miss Oversabe u don't know me so u don't know my mind, ive been an atheist for nearly 20 years now and i haven't seen anything to convince me that there is a God or any God for that matter ok.

at what age did you stop practicing all the myths and delusion called religion. . . . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

80 percent of the people in the country i live in are athiest and the country is 1000 times better than niaja and its people. . . .  yawa no dey gas for there like here in niaja where people dey suffer, dey cry and dey die everyday. . . . . na naija we yawa dey gas all the time. . . . . .  upon all their belief in god. . . . .  yawa plenty for the naija. . . . .  god still no fit save the people from poverty, death and destruction wey dey destroy them daily. . . . . upon all the endless prayers. . . .  yawa still dey gas everyday and there is no end in sight. . . . . .  
Both were created by men. . . . . . . read the old testament and the new testament you will realize that the people created a new god in their new image and likeness. . . . . . . they had to discard the old god because he couldnt stand the new and improved man. . . . . . . .
[color=#006600][/color]

The bible you must be reading from is it of possibly the Jesu of oyingbo version,the bible i read starts with God created, and yes the people created a god in the image of a calf,thats whats happens when an ignorant ifa priest trys to quote the bible.

meanwhile the country u the try to claim, don automatically make you a non-nigerian abi you no get family member for naija? abeg no deceive yourself you be nigerian to the teeth.
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2008
manmustwac:

What has being an atheist for 20 years proveMR CONFUSED!!
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

at what age did you stop practicing all the myths and delusion called religion. . . . . . .
at age 14 oneday on a sunday in my local catholic church here in london, just sat and thought about a man called God creating Earth in six days and it just sounded like a story to me believable at that time 2000 years ago but today no way. God creating Adam and Eve from a rib. Its a fairytale to me. Charles Darwin and his evolution of the species is a lot more easier for me to believe
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2008
bettes:

What has being an atheist for 20 years proveMR CONFUSED!!
NOTHING! its better to believe the truth, than to believe what makes u happy and remain ignorant
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2008
bettes:

[color=#006600][/color]

The bible you must be reading from is it of possibly the Jesu of oyingbo version,the bible i read starts with God created, and yes the people created a god in the image of a calf,thats whats happens when an ignorant ifa priest trys to quote the bible.

meanwhile the country u the try to claim, don automatically make you a non-nigerian abi you no get family member for naija? abeg no deceive yourself you be nigerian to the teeth.

abeg i don't debate light weights any more . . . . . . . . . where davidylan abeg make him come make we talk about people being legitimate targets of the hebrew god for destruction by a lion. . . . . . . . . . when did i tell you that i have reliquished my nigerian citizenship?. . .instead of dealing with substance your are busy grasping at straws. . . . keep on, keep, keeping on. . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 09, 2008
these are the threads mazaje thrives in. Engage him in some real intellectual duel and he starts hedging and puffing.
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 2:17am On Sep 09, 2008
davidylan:

these are the threads mazaje thrives in. Engage him in some real intellectual duel and he starts hedging and puffing.

says who? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birth Story Of Jesus From The Quran / A Young Man Fighting To Keep His Destiny Alive.he Need's Your Word. / The Unseen Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.