Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,597 members, 7,888,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Are You Bored In The Office? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Bored In The Office? (3717 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by ne4real(f): 1:59pm On May 04, 2007
yeah, i get so bored sometimes in my office when the server is down and i cant browse and also, when their is no available vehicle to take me out 4 marketing, cos i love field work, there by, making me sit in the office and doing paper work.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by folushola(f): 2:47pm On May 04, 2007
Am bored to the bone today although it doesn't get to be like this everyday.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by kinzolic(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2007
Dis week has been long and boring 4 me,so excited d weekend is here again
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by 2dye4(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2007
u guys are really lucky, my job is not only boring, it is also confusing!
this slowly but surely kills!
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Freekeezee(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2007
You even have what you are doing and get bored, hunderds, thousands, millions are out there with nothing doing apart from shifting from one tree shed to another becouse the community cannot offer them a job to be bored one day.
think of it.

My dear dont mind them,instead of thanking their God for having something making them bored,they are here complaining.

Abeg throw out some thing more meaningful JAREE.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by ajayi1(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2007
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Bor r e e d dd d, That for real if you are working in an office, No how no how you shall get bored one day, So that is not a new thing.

If you are bored there is noting there.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by 9ja4eva: 4:58am On May 08, 2007
Yes i get bored @ times
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by geniusbami(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2007
I have a remedy for boredom; I recharge my phone and talk to a talkmate for as long as N3,000 credit can carry me. Then go for break, then go discuss some business ideas with collagues in the office, b/4 U know it, it's time to go home.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by pku(f): 12:08pm On May 08, 2007
well as for me, working here has become too routine. i can begin to say its becoming boring doing the same thing everyday.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Allcorrect(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2007
So if working has become a routine maybe its about time you get a change, Because if u do what u love u dont have to work one day in ur life.
By the way PKU welcome on board and what do u do thats has become routine.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by naijadiva2(f): 9:13pm On May 09, 2007
@topic

hell yea
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by donjohano(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2007
This has got to be the most boring thread on this entire site.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by ugoriccy(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2007
Hi guys. Una make sense o

You cant imagin how bad is gets at times.
All the same is better than not doing anything.
cheesy
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by joopdoop1: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Totally agree with your suggestion.. Very nice post and good information here..Thanks for posting that More here.. Follow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firstbank internet banking lapses / Gtbank Training School / International Teaching Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.