Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,015 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone (1085 Views)

How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by umayjolly(m): 2:57am On Sep 09, 2008
HEpl on How to set Yahoo messenger on PHONE
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by showskill(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
there are two ways you can do that.
either you use an application or links.
Here is the followings applications:
- Morange
www.morange.com
wap.morange.com
- Ebuddy
wap.ebuddy.com
-mig33.com
wap.mig33.com
-and so on
beside i'll implore you to use morange.

The following links:
m.yahoo.com
wap.ebuddy.com
uk.m.yahoo.com
meebo.com
and so on

Have a nice time
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by samuelk(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
How
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by showskill(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
samuelk:

How

My man, Stop Pretending

You knew that already
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by Fadajasi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hehe
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by toluxa1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
wat is hehe.
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by hayprof(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hehehhe (just anoda way to laff) -lol.
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by shilohboy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
you can try ymtiny. its a cool java app. only thing is tat you get charged but small small. get it at www.orisinil.com/ymtiny
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by brinebaba(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
dwnld yahoo go jawe!!
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by malikalhaj: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
Yahoo go does not have a messenger
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by brinebaba(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
Malik !! really??
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by femzy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
toluxa1:

what is hehe.
hmmm
hayprof:

Hehehhe (just another way to laff) -lol.

u sef dey answer am!!! grin
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by just2nice(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2008
Shilohboy,thanks for that Ymtiny link.I downloaded the Ymtiny and it is quite kool.@malik.Yahoo!Go dey exist o.
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by toluxa1(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2008
It there no mobile yahoo messenger you can use on your phone that is like the real messenger. I mean that you dont have to refresh the page before you get your new messages? Hmm?
Re: Help On How To Set Yahoo Messenger On Phone by brinebaba(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2008
Only apps :::

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Browse Wit A Phone And Laptop For Free Wit Mtn / Blackberry Prize / Where To Upgrade From Froyo To Gingerbread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.