Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Price Of Iphone And Apple Ipod - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Price Of Iphone And Apple Ipod (693 Views)

H / Yankee Used Torch 2,iphone And Bold 4 White 4 Quick Sale / Whats D Prices Of Iphone 4 And 4s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Iphone And Apple Ipod by kell4eva(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
Good day every one in the house, please do any one know the price of an apple Ipod and apple Iphone?

The apple iphone is a touch screen without keypad, if any detail, plz let me know.

here is my ID: kelopez77@yahoo.com
Re: The Price Of Iphone And Apple Ipod by Samsyno: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hi

The prices vary depending on the type of Ipod u are looking for and their sizes and models. Apple just released newer models this week. My advise is that you go to PC world in the Palms if you want to buy a new one. But if you want fairly used touch screen 8 GB, I can get you one for 26 k with pack and necessary accessories. You can text my number is 08023292111 or reply this thread.
Re: The Price Of Iphone And Apple Ipod by cooldudeng(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2008
here is link www.affordablephonesng.com. They sell Itouch and for a good price too

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Workstation With 16g Ram, 22" Monitor For Only N350,000 / Egold Account / Laptop And Multilinks Connection For Sell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.