Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

At Last! You Can Now Browse The Internet For Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / At Last! You Can Now Browse The Internet For Free (500 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! / Tor Project Finally Achieved You Can Now Browse With Tor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last! You Can Now Browse The Internet For Free by purelinks: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
Surprised is what you are right now having read the subject, but it will only be surprising to those like you whom havent heard about the new system of browsing the internet for free, no more monthly subscription or buying of time in cafes, no more going to the cafe now because now you can browse the internet for free, absolutely free my friend
  you dont need to tell me my friend, you are interested, so contact me by either calling or sending your email address to 08089698961 or send a blank mail to bizsolutions12@gmail.com, aftrerwards details about this new method intown will be sent to you, so my friend welcome into the world of browsing the internet free, just like i do, i repeat again, it is very very free to browse withis new technique and of course it is highly legitimate, so i will be standing by to yake any question, or request for details you request. have a nice day my good friend
Re: At Last! You Can Now Browse The Internet For Free by chuxy12(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
is it free browsing on pc or fone . anyway i am interested.chiyostar@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity For Those Who Can Take Action: Offer Closes 2nd Oct 2008 / No Office? No Problem / Lpfo Available In Abundant Quantity @n6 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.