Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,551 members, 7,921,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's (1548 Views)

Portharcourt Properties - Land, Houses, Warehouse, Office Apartments Etc / Service Plots In Peace Gardens Ajah (behind Lekki Scheme II) With C Of O. / Portharcourt Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by dabaros: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hi, Got the best offers in town, for small residences and businesses alike.

I got some good plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt, with genuine Certificates of Occupancy (C of O)

- One is four (4) plots at Rumuola, by mountain of Fire Church; asking price is N950,000 per plot.

- The other is 9 plots along PALM VIEW CITY ROAD, (N700,000 per plot).

You can call Ify on 08037246394, 08055270712 if interested, or mail ifyw1@yahoo.com (preferably call).
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by dabaros: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hi, Got the best offers in town, for small residences and businesses alike.

I got some good plots of land for sale in Port Harcourt, with genuine Certificates of Occupancy (C of O)

- One is four (4) plots at Rumuola, by mountain of Fire Church; asking price is N950,000 per plot.

- The other is 9 plots along PALM VIEW CITY ROAD, (N700,000 per plot).

You can call Ify on 08037246394, 08055270712 if interested, or mail ifyw1@yahoo.com (preferably call).
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by walel: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2006
Na lie no body get c of o for ph. Everbody knows that now since after the civil war na him C of O no dey again ! the ikwere's are waiting for another war so they can claim other people's property.
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by dabaros: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2006
Mr Wale,
please update your knowledge; for 1, i am not ikwerre, and the ikwerre's dont go taking land from people just anywhere; there are areas where these happen, and reasons why they did this, most importantly because the government (after issuing the C of O) failed to settle the community, as was the norm then. BESIDES, PALM VIEW CITY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ALL THAT CONFLICT; IF YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT PORT HARCOURT, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT MOST BLUE CHIP COY WORKERS IN PORT HARCOURT ARE PICKING PROPERTIES THERE BY THE DAY, WITH C OF O's; please update yourself before misleading.
Thx.
Re: Hot Portharcourt Properties - Cool Prices! All With C Of O's by walel: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2006
I stand on what i said no bodi get C of O for PH na prayer person dey take buy land for PH if another civil war start like this na God fit help us make war no start oh

(1) (Reply)

A To Z On Building A House In Lagos State Required. / Properties For Sale@ Soluyi, Ikafo And Harmony Estate. / Perfect Touch Aluminium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.