Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? (844 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / How Do U Know If A Guy Is Really In Love With You? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by odare24(m): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2008
Are you sure you really love me or you are just deceiving me.
Are you sure you love me when there is no money in my pocket yet.
Are you really really sure.

Today you are falling head over heels. I am the only one in your life. Then what are you doing with the Aristos.
Suddenly your beauty will disappear so will all the Aristos - but I will remain.

Today you are sobbing, I love you, I wont let you go, dont you love me anymore? bra bra bra
, but all of a sudden you disappear! You say I'm sorry I dont love you anymore.

Then I would say, YOU DONT LOVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE LOVE IS EVERLASTING.

Brothers, Let us be wise, let us love only as Christ love the world and gave himself for it.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by topup: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2008
It is quite unrealistic to compare the love between man and Jesus Christ with the love between man and woman.

I personally know that if I ever told a man I loved him, I would mean it, and if I was ever to say the opposite, we would both understand, I am not into flights of fancy, nor am I into confessing my undying love after short periods of time. I am also stubborn, once my mind is made up, it is made up.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by dyabman(m): 2:52am On Sep 10, 2008
topup:

It is quite unrealistic to compare the love between man and Jesus Christ with the love between man and woman.

I personally know that if I ever told a man I loved him, I would mean it, and if I was ever to say the opposite, we would both understand, I am not into flights of fancy, nor am I into confessing my undying love after short periods of time. I am also stubborn, once my mind is made up, it is made up.

okay stubborn woman

Ibare plenty scatter
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by olaremint(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2008
i agree with topup,love between humans is quite different.ladies tend to love more than men but most times they dont love at all and just pretend they do.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2008
@ topic

If a sadist like me can want to make someone happy, that someone must be very close to my heart, if not into it! grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by k1banty(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2008
@michelin89

sadist? i fear small oh

that word is under-rated

i believe you don't really mean it.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2008
odare24:

Are you sure you really love me or you are just deceiving me.
Are you sure you love me when there is no money in my pocket yet.
Are you really really sure.

Today you are falling head over heels. I am the only one in your life. Then what are you doing with the Aristos.
Suddenly your beauty will disappear so will all the Aristos - but I will remain.

Today you are sobbing, I love you, I wont let you go, don't you love me anymore? bra bra bra
, but all of a sudden you disappear! You say I'm sorry I don't love you anymore.

Then I would say, YOU DONT LOVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE LOVE IS EVERLASTING.

Brothers, Let us be wise, let us love only as Christ love the world and gave himself for it.

Was that an error or did u really mean it tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by iice(f): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hahhh trust me, i know smiley
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by arramyjay: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
What a question.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by sistawoman: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
Yes I am sure i am really in love.

Nice post thou
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
k1banty:

@michelin89

sadist? i fear small oh

that word is under-rated

i believe you don't really mean it.

Oh yeah. Want to see my horror movies collection?
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by ima1(f): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
i don't get it when people use the word sadist, so i looked it up on the dictionary n here is wat it means

Sadist: People who commit acts of sadism and masochism are called sadists and masochists respectively.

Sadism: refers to sexual or non-sexual gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon or by another person. Masochism refers to sexual or non-sexual gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon oneself.

so is wats up with that word?
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by dyabman(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2008
ima1:

i don't get it when people use the word sadist, so i looked it up on the dictionary n here is what it means

Sadist: People who commit acts of sadism and masochism are called sadists and masochists respectively.

Sadism: refers to sexual or non-sexual gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon or by another person. Masochism refers to sexual or non-sexual gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon oneself.

its only human being that can be a sadist not an animal

so its normal and natural .
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by tngtech(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2008
@poster

Are you giving us poem or what?
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2008
ima1:

i don't get it when people use the word sadist, so i looked it up on the dictionary n here is what it means

Anybody who gains pleasure from people's pains is a sadist.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by ima1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2008
dyabman:

its only human being that can be a sadist not an animal

so its normal and natural .

don't believe i mentioned animals in the post, where in the world did u get that from

michelin89:

Anybody who gains pleasure from people's pains is a sadist.

now i get it, lol thought people use the word sadist to refer to beiing in a state of sadness, n i was like thats just wrong
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by odare24(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
When her love is in your head, you do stupid things.
You may even be jealous if she is getting too close to your friends.
You may snatch phones off her hands if you think she is talking to a male toaster (that's too bad, dont do that).

Haven't you heard some men telling their mother, DON'T EVER COME TO MY HOUSE ANYMORE! embarassed
(YEAH, EMBARRASSED)

AND,

All of sudden, she disappears.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed angry angry angry angry angry angry

Then,

you find another, and the story begins again. Then this time around you may be the deceiver.

BUT IN SOME CASES SHE MAY BE THE TRUE ONE & YOU MAY HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE GOD OF LOVE

PRAY, SHE WILL SAY "I DO TO YA"

At this point destiny's regained, you have wonderful kids, and you find a good job in Chevron, Etisalat or even my company, WEBB AND WEBSTER.

MAY IT BE SO FOR YOU, aMEN.

REMEMBER, WHEN THE FIRST ONE SAYS NO MORE, IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE ANOTHER FINE 1.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by odare24(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2008
are u sure u are in love?
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure, You Really In Love? by dyabman(m): 3:14am On Sep 24, 2008
wetin u dey look for sef ,

(1) (Reply)

What Wil Be Ur Reaction If You Caught Ur Father In A Serious Romance With Ur Wife To Be? / My Ex Want Me Back / Hello I Want A Girl For A Seroius Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.