Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Wonders of International Stocks - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Wonders of International Stocks (1248 Views)

WHOLESALE Kiddies Clothes For Sale (new Stocks) From UK/USA / A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks / Http://www.broadstreetlagos.com/index.php - daily updates on Naija Stocks/Bonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2008
If you look closely at the picture above, you could see a list of stocks that has the highest percentage gain for that day and also, you could see the highest gainer there actually did 64900% in one day (Sept. 08 2008), wow!!!, assuming you too position on that stock with just N20,000 you would have been over N12milion naira richer today. well, quite unfortunate that i couldn't purchase that stock before that massive jump.

I know some of must have been saying it's impossible, well you can visit any of these research websites to find out for yourself:

www.otcbb.com
www.microcapmarkets.com

care to learn how to fulfil your financial freedom today via global stocks? then visit this links: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121223.0.html or www.bizstuffs.com
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 1:37am On Sep 10, 2008
Hi all,

I have a thread on this board titled "Learn How To Trade Global (online) Stocks", i actually use that thread as a medium to educate us on how to partake in the international stocks trading without any hassles, but a lot of us sees it as a too good to be true while some don't even think it's possible to buy stock from anywhere in the world while in Nigeria or our locality, well that's your stress, I just want us to have a look at some massive returns some microcap stocks(stocks with very small prices) does everyday.

view the picture below before I continue:

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 4:30am On Sep 11, 2008
am gonna be using this thread to publish to us the daily percentage returns of global stocks,

, watchout for it!!!!!!
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2008
these global stocks below did quite well yesterday, imagine if you bought any of these stocks,what would happened to your portfolio by now!!!

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by JeopardE(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2008
Woohoo, a penny stock thread.

Risk management be damned! 1000% returns today!
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by tufe(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
hmmmn, quite impressive.
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
as at of yesterday, a stock that i partook on it's share holding (PSPN) did 300% and happens to be No 2 on OTCBB microcap top % gainers list.

view the list below:

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hello every,

Today some stocks did pretty well and gave us some good % return.

see below:

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
Today the % returns of some global stocks went impressively high, Imagine a stock with a percentage of 1286 for just one day, that wonderful isnt it?

, but u too can benefit in such ROI.

see for yourself below:

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
hhmm, Another massive return was made today on some global stocks, a stock making 2950%?, this could have changed someones life with an investment of just N50k.

view below:

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2008
hr

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
hi

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
hi

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by hassan123(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
I guess all these results were achieved b4 the global financial crisis, 'cos I know that at present, stocks tumble downward faster than ever.

Which stocks are u trading? US, ASIA, or?
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by nairabase(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2008

@eastern is very correct, people don't realize the potentials of trading international stocks, those who have knowledge of it have refused to pass it on to others, i know of a particular stock i traded online that helped me turn $250 to $250,000 within a short period of just two to eight weeks, the banks and wall street guys hate seeing us discovering these kind of stocks, they are the playground of the worlds richest guys and i am bringing up this issue cuz of the effort eastern is putting in advertising these kind of stocks to the public.

Just to crown it up and tell you, what eastern is saying is real and the profit potential outcome are also real, be the next person to know and invest on this stocks by visiting my blog on www(dot)nairabase(dot)(dot)com or simply subscribe to my newsletter by sending a blank mail to nairabase@freeautobot.com

thanks
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by MrCrackles(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2008
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

nairabase:

@eastern is very correct, people don't realize the potentials of trading international stocks, those who have knowledge of it have refused to pass it on to others, i know of a particular stock i traded online that helped me turn $250 to $250,000 within a short period of just two to eight weeks, the banks and wall street guys hate seeing us discovering these kind of stocks, they are the playground of the worlds richest guys and i am bringing up this issue because of the effort eastern is putting in advertising these kind of stocks to the public.

Just to crown it up and tell you, what eastern is saying is real and the profit potential outcome are also real, be the next person to know and invest on this stocks by visiting my blog on www(dot)nairabase(dot)(dot)com or simply subscribe to my newsletter by sending a blank mail to nairabase@.com

thanks

Thunder fiyaaah that ur mouth wey u dey take lie!!! grin
Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by eastern(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
hi

Re: The Wonders of International Stocks by nairabase(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2008
@mr-crackles; please make research on the potentials of trading global stocks online b4 rendering a topic FRAUD!!!
There are proves of past trade that have turned many into multi-millionaires with global stocks trading. e.g CKX inc was listed on NASDAQ with trading symbol CKXE. it rose about 30,000% from a tiny stocks with a price far below $1.
Imagine you invested $100 into a stock of 0.001 per unit price which exploaded to $1 within eight weeks: i.e 100/0.001 * $1= $100,000 i.e $100 turned 100,000 us dollars within 8 weeks! hope you all see the potentials of global/international trading now, visit www.nairabase(dot).com to learn more!

(1) (Reply)

Can Make 500,000 In 40 Days / Event Decor Training In Abuja / Do You Need Taxi Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.