Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

French Open (Roland Garros) And The Hispanics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / French Open (Roland Garros) And The Hispanics (659 Views)

Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread / Tennis: Roland Garros 2010 / Talking Tennis: Roland Garros Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Open (Roland Garros) And The Hispanics by dayokanu(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2008
As I joined one of my Sporting heroes Roger Federer in celebrating his 13th Grand SlamĀ 

I reflected on his whole career and the elusive French Open .

Something now struck me that Its like Players with Hispanic Origin have dominated this Tournament like no other in the last 10 years

From Nadal to Guga Kuerten, Gaston Gaudio, Carlos Moya, Ferrero and other nameless Argentines

I am now trying to think up an reason for this Latin dominance of the Roland Garros.

What can be the reason for this dominance.
Re: French Open (Roland Garros) And The Hispanics by nguage(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2008
spannish players are good on clay courts.
Re: French Open (Roland Garros) And The Hispanics by dayokanu(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2008
What of South Americans? DO they train specially for clay courts

(1) (Reply)

African Player Of The Year: Adebayor Or Aboutrika, Who Wears The Crown ? / Eagles To Go By Bus To Maputo! / Okocha Planning To Display A New Skill @ The 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.