Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship (929 Views)

What Women Really Want / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by zitar: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2008
Now that's a loaded question if I ever heard one, lol.

Here's the thing, 

Different women have different expectations about what they want from a man and a relationship.

For example, a young woman may not know what she wants in a relationship simply because she isn't experienced enough to know what's important to her yet.

A more mature woman, one who's been in a lot of different relationships, may know exactly what she's looking for in a relationship.

But there's one thing all types of women know about before they get into a relationship, 

They know what they're ATTRACTED to!

See, the female mind processes things in this manner:

1. Is there something attracting me to this man?

2. Will this man be a good fit for me in the long term?

Usually, number 1 will kick in almost immediately within the first few minutes of meeting a man. They'll start evaluating the man's attraction quotient.

Number two won't kick in until number one has been met.

This means that if you can get a woman really turned on, or even in bed, then she'll immediately start evaluating you based on your potential for a long term relationship.

Women who try and do this backwards, by getting into a relationship and hoping the attraction will grow, usually end up disappointed.

When it comes to what women are actually looking for in a relationship, you can expect these factors to come into play:

How well does the man treat her?
What is the level of attraction occurring?
How good is he in bed?
How strong is the emotional connection?
How good of a provider is he?

Let's quickly go through these five female relationship factors, 

The first factor can be misleading. All women want to be treated well, but they don't necessarily want to be treated like goddesses to be fawned over.

(Sure, that's okay from time to time, but too much of a good thing is a bad thing, )

Women want to feel like the man they are with is loving and strong. So if you treat them in a way where they know you care, know they are safe, but know you won't take their bullcrap, they will feel well treated.

The next factor has to do with what we discussed earlier. If they are still feeling sexual attraction towards you, then this factor is met. But if things have fizzled, this could be a deal breaker.

Most women aren't used to having men who are good in bed. So if you can please her between the sheets, then chances are she'll see you as a "keeper."

If there is a strong emotional connection, a woman will want to be around you. She will feel connected to you and want to please you. This is a very important factor in any relationship.

Women who don't have a strong emotional connection to the men they are in a relationship with will tend to cheat on them, because they aren't being fulfilled emotionally.

Finally, a man who is a good provider will make a woman feel safe and cared for.

Many women will gravitate towards men who can pay their bills, even if all the other relationship factors are absent.

But this doesn't mean that type of relationship is a happy or stable one (for either party).

Showing a woman you're a good provider is probably the least important factor in a strong relationship, but it is still a factor.

But the first step you need to be aware of before you can even begin to THINK about relationships, is the initial ATTRACTION phase.

And that phase starts with how you MEET her.

I personally believe that any man has the potential to attract any woman.

If they know what to do.
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by iice(f): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
zitar:

See, the female mind processes things in this manner:

1. Is there something attracting me to this man?

2. Will this man be a good fit for me in the long term?

Usually, number 1 will kick in almost immediately within the first few minutes of meeting a man. They'll start evaluating the man's attraction quotient.

Number two won't kick in until number one has been met.

Not in my zone.
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by zitar: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
iice i know we women like to do that. We want to prove someone wrong that we are always right,
well i am not talkin about u i am talkin about all women includin you and me so deal with it.
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by HRhotness(f): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
you're doin a hell of a lot of generalising. . . .

doesnt make u sound credible
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by zitar: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
Well that is why is a post HR.hotness i cant be specific ok
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by SamMilla1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2008
good write up but this could make a novel.
i lost the point on the road.
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by zitar: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
It is a message to guys on what work, and a message to women like a mirror
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2008
Yes, i know what i want in a relationship, and its definitely not being stuck with a loser. cool
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by StephenP(m): 1:34am On Sep 11, 2008
How many more times are we going to beat this dead horse?
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by tomaagy(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2008
Yeah I tried all this all I got from it was the fact that my girl loves me for life but she still got to use the excuse of me messing up on not rapidly making up my mind to get herself someone else now she's asking to be best friends and I should give her space n time to see if she'd still come back but she claims to love me, even now wen i'm still wit her she tends to sit apart telling me my attraction's too much for her to handle cos she feels like falling into my arms again,

my conclusion u might never be able to satisfy ur lady. it all depends on her at the end of the day!
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by tomaagy(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2008
I'm kind of lookin for a relationship rite now to get over her, I've been so down since she left just lookin for someone to have as a dear friend who knows something good could come outa this. I can be contacted thru tomaag2@yahoo.co.uk

No dishsing because I know some people might try to start holla"ring" because of what I posted I believe its a perfectly normal thing in Life to move one!

I can be contacted thru tomaag2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do Women Really Know Want They Are Lookin For In A Relationship by iice(f): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2008
zitar:

iice i know we women like to do that. We want to prove someone wrong that we are always right,
well i am not talkin about u i am talkin about[b] all women [/b]includin you and me so deal with it.

Confusing me with you? undecided

All women like seriously? All drones?

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Student Love / Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv / Strange But True. . .!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.