Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? (1767 Views)

Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Enugu Set To Become Nigeria's Flagship City --- Guardian UK / Can A Young Man Become Nigeria's President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by seunex: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2006
Come May 2007, Nigerians will vote for the their Next President. So the Question is:

Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? sad
What extraordinary qualities should the applicant possess.
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by lewa(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2006
The next occupant in Aso Villa should be from the South East/South South.Its only fair tht the principle
of equity and fairplay be used to determine our common aspirations as a people. Less you should start
grunting i am a YORUBA PURE AND THOROUGH.IBB,Atiku,Gana,Marwa,Tofa,Buhari are all for a despotic
sinister arrangement-look at what the north has done when thy were in power-zip nada nothing.
Its no ones birthright to rule -the North has nothing to offer,well apart from ABACHA,DIKKO SHAGARI etc
name them- asinine guys all-we are all tired of simpletons
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by dollypee1(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
i think i like rochas okorocha,dont no if has what it takes to be nigria's next president,prefer him to anyother person
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2006
We have great people like

Prof. Dora Akunyili,
Prof. Pat Utomi,
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu,
Mallam Nasir El-Rufai.
Rev. Chris Okotie

These are great and patriotic Nigerians. I don't believe in all these noise about rotational policy
Nigerians are advocating for.

Nigeria is not a game. we deserve anybody from any part of Nigeria at anytime
who has what it takes to transform the fortune of our great nation. Besides, we all have a role to play
especially we the younger generation of this nation.

This is the time to take our own destiny into our own hands.
Corrupt leaders like Babangida, Atiku, Buhari, Alamaeisigha, Abacha and even President Obasanjo and the rest have done enough damage to our nation.

I urge us the younger generation of this nation to put aside our ethnic differences and vote people into government based on credibility only .
Thats my own food for thought
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by kaynoJah(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2006
Chief Martin Onovo looks good. He sounds like he has the recipe for our stunted leadership development.
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2006
My father
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2006
who is your father?

The response to this thread amazes me.

It shows how much people care about their own country.

I believe majority of Nairalanders are youth. Na wah o
The people deserve the kind of government they get
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2006
my father is a credible government official, and has done amazing work in his current post
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
RAGABENZ06 and Odeku are you thesame person disguised?
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Hugoboi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2006
I wonda, Silly motherfuckas!!!!
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2006
HELL no, haters
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hugoboi ? do you know people that join the military in America are rejects low life's that don't have bright future? if I was you I wont boast or be proud of been in American army, sell out. you should be in Nigeria army. bombaclot
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2006
@Hugoboi!

That was rather harsh o! cheesy

@ RAGABENZ06

lets get back to the topic of discussion.

TRUCEEEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2006
As far as I am concern there is no credible candidate out there now, they are all criminal In disguise. IBB want to be the next president, and he annul the publicly elected election in 1993. so to me that should be a reason to disbarn him, he has no respect for ordinary peoples views
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2006
There are credible people in Nigeria.

Thank God some of them are now bold enough to declare
e.g Prof. Pat Utomi

whats left for us now is to support them.

Else those old tired, retired and recycled so called "leaders" we keep coming back
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2006
Pat Utomi emm, what are his credentials and traits, let me read up on this guy and ill give you my feed back
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2006
I am impressed with this Guy. I did some research on him, and I came about this from one of his interview

"What in your calculation is Nigeria’s biggest problem?
There are many problems in Nigeria. One of the biggest problems is value; value is at the heart of all human progress. People, when they don’t exhibit values of integrity, values of the work ethics, values for the respect for the dignity of the human person.

Everybody has dignity. There’s nobody that is worthless. Everybody has dignity and the man who is sleeping, the poorest person that you see has as much dignity as the wealthiest person but because our society does not respect that dignity of human person, our society is unable to make progress.
If you were to deliver a lecture on how to move Nigeria forward, what would the paper look like? How or what can we do to make Nigeria work again?
It’s simple. We got to have a committed set of people, who believe in Nigeria and are willing to make sacrifices. And they’ll have to be passionate about Nigeria. They should be able to make sacrifice of the self for the good of all."
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2006
you see what I mean? He's not the only one

there are other people like him. Prof. Dora Akunyili is another.

If she becomes Nigeria's president it will be a dream come true for many
genuine Nigerians like you and me who want the progress of our nation.
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2006
I have to say I like what I am reading about this guy so far, but I will do some research on him and speak to people and get an inside to him beside all the script i am reading on-line now, I want to really know his tract records as far as leadership goes. is he charismatic?
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2006
Its obvious you are not based in Nigeria.

Utomi is every Nigerian youth role model.

He is a successful business man. Founder of the Centre For Values In Leadership
and also The founder of Lagos Business school. The chairman of Platinum Bank

Also the anchor man of his popular TV programme Patito's Gang.
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2006
Nope I am not in Nigeria but I come to Nigeria twice a year, and i am not sure I know what this guy look like, but that name rings a bell
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2006
Thats the man I'm talking about

Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeku(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2006
I will be looking for his TV show when I come home in December.
Re: Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? by deb(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2006
have look at his campaign site: http://www.patutomi2007.com/

(1) (Reply)

President Kufour: Adenuga Is Africa’s No.1 Businessman / Vote Now: Federal Fire Service, Nigerian Police Or NEPA / China Earthquake: Survivors of the Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.