Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,875 members, 7,980,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio (843 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by sokusoku: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2008
My friend have a girl he intend to marry she likes not been fast in taking actions in some issues.She has been cheated by people .what must he do to help her and keep the relationship.
Re: My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by MrCrackles(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
honestly i really dont know!
Re: My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by tope2000(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2008
i dont get story
Re: My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by iice(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
During the relationship, did he not think of the trust thing?
Or is this a two weeks courtship?
Re: My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by sistawoman: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
can someone please telll me what the helll he is talking about
Re: My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by idupaul: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2008
fast like how, be explicit pls
Re: My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio by Coretalk(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
as my girl would say "dat english bad menh" grin grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

[color=#990000][/color]how To Keep Your Relationship / Please Help Me Locate My Good Friends / Ladies How Possible Can You Really Sertisfer Your Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.