Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Studying Abroad ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying Abroad ? (1782 Views)

Steps In Studying Abroad. At A Cheap Cost / Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Abroad ? by jacq(f): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2008
I see alots of thread about pple going to study abroad from nigeria
how do you get addmission into this schools abroad from nigeria ?
do have to write a letter to the school ? and can someone who just finished his GSCE also get an admission to study abroad ?

Who can enlighten me ?
Re: Studying Abroad ? by RolandPet(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
What is your age,very important!!!!,

Write me on ilonu@yahoo.com,so that i can advice you on what to do,
Re: Studying Abroad ? by jacq(f): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2008
Not asking for me.can't u jst say what u know here.
maybe somone else might benefit from it.
Re: Studying Abroad ? by pollock(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2008
requirements vary from school to school,and country to country, so u have to be more specific
Re: Studying Abroad ? by replenish(f): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ jacq

Hi, it's so easy to get admission abroad as long as you meet the requirements.

Try this site www.braintrack.com, it brings out all schools in the world.

You can choose the school you wish to apply to and get the requirements depending on the region you want to go
Re: Studying Abroad ? by jacq(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
Tha
replenish:

@ jacq

Hi, it's so easy to get admission abroad as long as you meet the requirements.

Try this site www.braintrack.com, it brings out all schools in the world.

You can choose the school you wish to apply to and get the requirements depending on the region you want to go

Thank you !
Re: Studying Abroad ? by chykeo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2008
it is very easy to get admission abroad and to get the visa and the permit of stay for reasons of studies. All you have to do first is to apply for admission. Most of schools in the world allow for online application. They all accept Nigeria SSCE. After the application, they will issue you a letter of enrolment and ask you to proceed to pay your fees which then secures you a place. With that you will go to the embassy for your visa.

95% of applications coming from Nigeria to all the schools in the world are successful. You will prove your financial ability though for you to get thje visa. This is where Nigerians have problems usually.

To apply for schools; it is easier and faster for you since there are a million and 1 schools in the world, to first decide on the country you intend. Then google for schools, universities and colleges there. You can even narrow it down to cities. Hust google for colleges in the particular city and u will see all. Then u will seee thier websites and then go to the application process. Everything can be done online .

To assist more; all the schools in the Scandinavia are tuition free. So you are not required to pay school fees as a step to getting your visa. You can start by going to www.studyinsweden.com
www.studyindenmark.com
www.studyinfinland.com
www.studyinnorway.com
www.studyiniceland.com

@ Poster Jacq.

I tried to contact you through msn for our independence party and seems you dont chat on hotmail. Acn u get bak to me through that thread?
Re: Studying Abroad ? by beecrofty(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2008
abmart:

if anybody need to travel to Canada, France, Australia, Turkey and china he should please get in touch. it is very urgent and is from my uncle there that want to help anybody that need it.

abmartconsult1@yahoo.com or 08037647025

Your Uncle in all those above mentioned country?

U no Sabi Lie my brova!!!
Re: Studying Abroad ? by follyg: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
Most probably, the man is a Human Trafficker
Re: Studying Abroad ? by follyg: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
Most probably, the man is a Human Trafficker
Re: Studying Abroad ? by chino4(m): 1:35am On Sep 16, 2008
I would advise you to go to Lawrie Green Education,they have offices in Lagos and Abuja and they act as Agents for most of the Schools in the UK .However be prepared to pay 20k as processing fee for one school or 40k for a search for 3 schools .I went through this agency and i am currently in the process of completing my masters degree programme.Their Abuja numbers are 08050414799,095239378,096702748.Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study In The Us / Benny Hinn Refused Entry Into The UK!! / Anyone @ Nig.immig Service Abj Who Can Help With Speedy Passport Reissue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.