Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (519415 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
loyika:

By the way cool description for Jackal cool

Damn! I'm so lost.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Vieira,

Thanx for the description.
You are a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should hook up soon at ESTABLISHMENT. What r your plans this weekend?
Lets pop champagne when United slams Chelsea on Sunday. grin grin grin

@ Loyika,
You want to become the President of Nigeria?
Its easy . . . . . .become GAY and shag Y'ar Adua and Sultan of Sokoto.
Another 8 years will see u being considered as the President.

@ Razorr,
Why won't u be lost?
This is an unfamiliar terrain for u.
Erm, erm, how do i get to Jankara market from Festac. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folanusi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
Lets pop champagne when United slams Chelsea on Sunday.

United Till I die, , Man United Till I die,
I know I am, , Im sure I am United till I die, grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
Sharaaap Negro! I get it now. tongue

Jackal:

@ Vieira,
Lets pop champagne when United slams Chelsea on Sunday. grin grin grin

The only things you would be popping this weekend are packs of tissues. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Banderas

Seems you can't help a lot of things tongue

@ Jackal

LMAO cheesy

Will stick to my address "profession" if thats the route i have to take grin

@ Razorr (Negro Woman cool)

Enough with the "NEGRO" Stuff cheesy

@ Amsterdam Tourney tongue

I am bored with all these Pre season stuff, be it Emirates or Jungle Tourney tongue The real meat and drink starts in 10 days time, (11 for us, as we are playing on Sunday angry tongue YOU RUPERT MURDOCH AND tongue SKY SPORTS).

I will just be patient till that starts cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Razorr,

Don't hate us.
We are the champions. Only champions pop champagne.
Chelski will be poppin palm wine by the time Rooney scores a brace.

@ Folanusi,
Go to the Man Utd thread and do ur induction.
Meet up with the United lads and learn the ropes.
If u come across any chic u like on the thread, just ring me.
Only United fans are qualified to have any chic they want.
Capice?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folanusi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
will do just that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2007
Folanusi, be sensible and don't listen to Jackal. You don't need any f*ucking induction as you didn't just register today.
Also, feel free to talk to any woman that meets your fancy. Jackie here is just trying to protect his interests. tongue

Jackal:

Chelski will be poppin palm wine by the time Rooney scores a brace.
Or you meant to say 'wear's a brace' after the bashing Sidwell gives him. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal, I could do Establishment this weekend actually!

I have stuff going on till about midnight but I am free afterwards.

But is Establishment not very dry? That is the one in NorthWest abi?

I went there a few months back and was full of posers did not really dig it that much.

Let me know your plans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Vieira,

Everywhere in the city is DRY.
I prefer chillin @ Establishment than going South East.
The rate at which those kids do DRUGS and tote guns is alarming in that area.
Can't afford to DIE now, a lot of peops wont forgive me if i do.

We can go to STEAMBAR as well.
It's pretty much posher than Establishment and u can always run across Drogba, Essien and Mikel Obi if we get lucky.
I would really like to see their faces after the bashing on Sunday afternoon.
Never mind. . . . . . .The drinks will be on me.
Lets PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal,

SouthEast?? God forbid bad thing!

Lets take this off the thread, email me at my address and I'll holla back.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal:

Never mind. . . . . . .The drinks will be on me.
Lets PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viera, please do me a favour. grin

Please take pictures of Jackal with the Champagne he's popping and send them to me. Please make sure you don't spend one naira o.
Let him do all the spending and come back here and tell me how it went. I want to know how much he actually spends. grin cheesy grin

Also, please take a picture of his car. He likes to brag about the fancy cars he drives. Please confirm that the car is his and that he didn't borrow it. grin grin

Do all these Viera, and I'll give you a hot N wet kiss. wink kiss grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2007
hot and wet??

Yeparipa!!

I am on the case like Sherlock Holmes!!!

But wait o!

how am I going to recieve this reward with you in Naija and me in jand??

You want to 419 me out of a french kiss.

I want payment before delivery.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Vieira,
I will do just that.
Razorr is a smooth operator.
Don't let her con u into it.
She has bleeped Lordi's life up like Delilah did Samson
Payment before delivery is the only way u can clip her wings.
She stays in Nigeria so i guess she posts her luscious wet lips to u so u can kiss(and maybe BJ) then u send it back to her.

@ Razorr,
U stay in the South East and as u can see, Vieira hates it down there so nothing for u.
I hate the SE as well so u are on ur own.
Why can't u just admit u got crush on me? U want Vieira to do all these things for u for a mere kiss?
U need to see ur SHRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Vieira

Iyawo nko!! wink hope she is ok oh grin

@ Razorr

If you want to see Jackal's cars, get a ticket and travel (Virgin A are doing a special Promo, no need to kiss the Manager oh shocked its his job which he gets paid for already).

@ Jackal

Why do you keep insisting Chelsea would lose, aren't you "jinking" yourself, by repeating this Anyways, its just the CS right. But knowing Maureen, he takes these things seriously (lets see the team he plays for this one, with all the injury woes).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
Loyika, I go fight you o! angry

why are you asking about my wife now?

At this crucial moment that I am about to receive a hot and wet kiss you decide to expose fowls yansh!!

No spoil my show jare.

Razorr, still awaiting the payment, my camera is prepped to filmm all aspects of Jackal's living large.

grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2007
Viera, I'm serious o. Don't worry. . . I won't tell wifey. It would be our little secret. wink cool

I'll give you the kiss plus other goodies when I come to jand in december(I plan to). grin cheesy grin

Please do that little favour for me o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ V shocked

Ahh sorry Bro, must have been a typo, what i meant to say was, How was "Iyako", that our female friend that stays at Saint John's Wood. cool

@ Razorr

I am travelling next week, what do i get if i get his pictures first wink grin

@ Jackal grin

Watch your back mate!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
Haaaaa

Well. . . Loyika, you'll get double what I promised V and then some. wink kiss grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Loyika,

I will watch me back.
Sorry, CCTV watches it for me in the City.
Now that all y'all wanna leave ur profession for PAPPARAZZI . . . . . . . .I wish all y'all GOOD LUCK.
Razorr's CHESTICLES and LIPS and THE LIPS BETWEEN HER HIPS  will crash Nairaland one day(Nostradamus predictions page 235)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
Double! shocked shocked

oh god make december come quickly o.

and I was planning to go to niaja in december o!

I hope we no go miss for air o!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal:

Razorr's CHESTICLES and LIPS and THE LIPS BETWEEN HER HIPS will crash Nairaland one day(Nostradamus predictions page 235)

Jackal, e don do. I've laughed enough for one day. No kill me o. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@Viera

Not to worry. We'll plan it such that there'll be no clashes. grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Vieira

Too bad, i have already alerted my mates at the MET to get on the case, and i have put in my application for my leave just now, so i can travel next week.

The race is on for the Prem shocked Oh sorry Jackal's photo grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2007
Loyika, no be just Jackal's photo o.

Go through my posts again, it's to find out the state of Jackal's finances.

Please check his wrist watch, shoes, car, type of Champagne, e.t.c.
Take pictures of these things and send to me in private. grin cheesy grin My email addy is in ma profile. wink

Do these and I'll bless you. kiss grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2007
Met ko, Police ni.

For this special prize I am engaging the services of MI5.

These guys do not mess about

Before Jackal knows anything, I will have pixs of his car, his abode, copies of his bank statements, nude pixs as well as details of any illegitimate children.

The dossier will be compiled and waiting for Razorr's arrival in December.

My lips will be waiting as well. (other parts as well actually)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
Vierra haba!!!

You have to send the pics to my box by monday morning o. The day after the match. grin cheesy grin

As for the kiss prize, you'll have to trust me. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@ Loyika & Vieira.
All these exhaustion of man-power on the Jackal.
I must believe u have read the Frederick Forsyth's novel: THE DAY OF THE JACKAL.
It might pretty much be put into play to evade prying eyes from y'all private eyez.
This might well turn out as a goose chase.
Please don't come to UK.
Razorr's LIPS between her HIPS is causing anarchy already.

@ Razorr,
Whats my SIN?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Razorr angry angry

How in Hell's name am i meant to get all this info you are asking for angry.

Are Jackal's parents going to adopt me , to get that close to him, enabling me get all you are asking for tongue

Vieira, i retreat, you are on your own, Might as well take that trip to Brazil i always wanted (hopefully bump into Gieselle kiss grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2007
Ooooooooooops.
One down one to go.
I just hope Razorr won't be short-changed with this offer of hers.
Could Razorr's CHESTICLES be losing value in the stock market?
I thought they were PRICELESS only 24 hrs ago.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
The great prizes can only be achieved by great effort!

The lips of glory must be earned by glorious deeds!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2139644,00.html

Lets keep it moving people cool

One Season Preview here;

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2007/07/27/premiership_preview_no1_arsena.html

Lazio @ 5.30 GMT undecided

Will look at that later.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
@wormy
What does your bitch ass want from me now? if you dont know what bloodclot means ask me and i will tell you better yet ask any jamaican you know and dont hold me responsible for your ignorance and stupidity, Better complete your rehab and stop making a fool out of yourself on here man

Case dismissed

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.