Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (539743 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cesc04: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2008
Seconded. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
Loyiks is back
good one. how that side?
abeg make Sagbama and that other dude sheath thier swords o!!

Is Tom Ateke the chief mediator in PH now? he speaks with so much authority i fear he'll soon start campaigning to be Guv'nor

Did you see ur young turks abi guns?
the fear of spurs should be the beginning of u guys wisdom. lol

@dayo
slow ur roll man. the season kicks off in days!!
dont overblow ur trumpets now cos u never can say whats gonna happen to u in this years UCL.
so chillax
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2008
Dayo's stupidity continues. . . . . so because you knocked Arsenal out twice you'll always do it? undecided

I will be taking a few days hiatus from this thread, too much silly posting going on as of now. I'll return when footie resumes in earnest.

Arsenal wants trophies this time around, but not trophies by sacrificing our ethos - we will win by our own methods. cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2008
I like this article.
I think it's sincere.
What do you guys think?
Of course I am talking about Gooners.

http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3105611/Three-Arsenal-teams-look-good-in-Emirates-Cup.html
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrCrackles(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
HNIC:

I like this article.
I think it's sincere.
What do you guys think?

http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3105611/Three-Arsenal-teams-look-good-in-Emirates-Cup.html

Super!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
Earlier this year Jose Mourinho tried to belittle Wenger by saying: “Arsenal are unique: their coach hasn’t won anything for years, but he’s an idol.”

That summaises it all. DELUSION
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
tkb417:

Did you see your young turks abi guns?
the fear of spurs should be the beginning of u guys wisdom. lol

You must be smoking some first class uhh-wee Spurs indeed

@Loyika
Welcome back Chief

Whats going on? I really hope Arsene is still signing i am glad we are struggling pre-season that way our heads wont be in the clouds when the season starts.Seeing the Madrid game again kinda shows that selling Ade might not have been a good move after all
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
well its up to him now,

we had better perform or else we'll be the laughing stock of the town, again!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2008
@lordi
If the game against Madrid is anything to go by he is probably our best striker for now we can only hope he gets more clinical in front of goal undecided.Eduardo please get well soon ooh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cesc04: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
@HNIC;

I like this article.
I think it's sincere.
What do you guys think?

Great article. Most of it I agree with, especially the fact that guys like viera more or less learnt their trade at arsenal. Gives a lie to Ian Wright's spewed shit about 'stars like Viera, Henry nd Freddie being attracted to arsenal by DB10). . .[/b]bla bla. You couldnt be a star if you were still learning the ropes now could you?

I also totally concur to his argument about our midfielders chasing players rather than closing 'em down at the emirates cup. But then, I think Diaby was the greatest culprit of this, and so mentioning him amongst those responsible for effectively closing down milan's MFs at the UCL simply says abilites to successfully execute such technicality should lie more with awareness of ones duties than experience as he argues.

I dont care if you're 16 or 60, if you arnt aware of your reponsibilities to the team as a midfielder should, then you arnt and there's little your age or years of experience can do about it. The onus lies with AW to make them do so!

Otherwise, its an incisive article.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
Cesc04:

I don't care if you're 16 or 60, if you arnt aware of your reponsibilities to the team as a midfielder should, then you arnt and there's little your age or years of experience can do about it. The onus lies with AW to make them do so!

Otherwise, its an incisive article.

I disagree - when you are young, exuberance may get the better of you. When you lose a couple of games because of such behaviour or come across more accomplished performers, you learn from those experiences and improve your game.

Or if your coach emphasizes on your role and duties, then you can learn. Vieira was not as good as he was when he came to Arsenal, he learned and grew during his time there.

Some have that inborn awareness, others get it coached into them, it really depends on the player, his footie training and his level of football intellect.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
@Cess

Cesc04:

You couldnt be a star if you were still learning the ropes now could you?

who says ?

isnt already CESC a star, yet he is still learning the ropes undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
this is the part I love most . . . tongue grin

Now about Adebayor.

I have written a lot of stuff about Adebayor for three years. I proclaimed Adebayor as the saviour almost two years ago who would give us a way of playing without Bergkamp. I have written glowing stuff about him and then I have written some pretty bad stuff too. I have apologised to Adebayor in article here after changing my mind about him. It happens from game to game. It's infuriating to me as I'm sure it is to many of you. When I go back to read all the stuff I have written about Adebayor it looks schizophrenic.

But there is one thing that I want to say about Adebayor that will not change. I want to have this on record as a baseline because I know I will write bad stuff again sometime in the future but this is the baseline.

Adebayor is very important to Arsenal. Adebayor may not have great touches in important situations and good decision making all the time. But neither did Vieira or Drogba until they were 27. But he does have base skills to grow like the other two and some extra-ordinary skills in some areas.

Adebayor's understanding of the striker's job is comparable with some of the best strikers in the world and I cannot think of a team that Adebayor cannot play in right now as first choice of a very regular sub used in each game. The reason is because he knows what a striker should do, he is very very brave, he never hides, he is strong and he has a massive personality – a winner's personality. His presence is in fact important even when he doesn't score. It makes a mess of defenders and annoys them. He does very clever things occasionally. He can give perfect knock-downs or very inspiring passes sometimes like the 20-yarder to van Persie against Stuttgart where he failed to lob Lehmann. He can hold the ball quite effectively and drop deep to defend.

Simple things may fail him often but at 24-years-old, Wenger has every right to believe in him and Wenger will be right even if he only manages half the goals he scored last season this time round.

So that's my baseline of Adebayor. I know I will be pissed off in a game sometime in the future but I have written that down to have it in context.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun's strange love affair with Adebayor continues.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2008
am even feeling him more these days . . . tongue

ADEBAYOR TO SCORE 40 GOALS IN ALL COMPS THIS SEASON . . .

ANY TAKERS ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
This is a question particularly directed at Debosky.

Please do you have any reasonable reason Wenger keep starting Eboue in Arsenal's Midfield? sad

OR do you agree that he's worth it? In the space of 3 seasons we have come from Robert Pires to Emma Eboue embarassed

When is this rebuilding process is ever going to end. In the space of 2-3 seasons from Henry/Bergkamp to Adebayor/Bendtner. Is this improvement or deterioration?

Let's see what's in stock for us this season. May God help us
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:00am On Aug 06, 2008
folahann:

This is a question particularly directed at Debosky.

Please do you have any reasonable reason Wenger keep starting Eboue in Arsenal's Midfield? sad

Eboue's case is one that puzzles me too at times, but I do feel there is a reason for starting him - primarily his defensive contributions to the team. In 08/07 he was both a good defender and the best crosser we had at the club, moving forward with intent and poise, so AW gambled and put him on the wing. From most observers, he was a complete waste from there - one assist and no goals, not good enough for a winger at Arsenal Football Club.

But AW regards him highly, especially for his defensive contribution, which allows Sagna to attack with more freedom knowing that there is cover behind him if he loses the ball, and we'll all agree that Sagna's contribution to our overall game play is unquestionable.

With the emergence of Walcott, I don't think Eboue will start that many games, at least at home. In dodgy away ties when we may come under serious pressure, AW will play him to give the team more bite - he may be a MOFO and the best diver at the club, but his tackles (and slaps) are as hard as any burly central defender. Especially in toughgames where we go 4-5-1, expect Eboue to start.

Eboue is definitely not in the class of Bobby, and will never be. But, in the new Arsenal, we haven't seen any of the invincibles replaced as such, except maybe in one or two positions - this is more or less a new era with players filling multiple roles rather than only one established position.

For his sake I hope he cuts out the asinine diving and play acting, and gets more productive with his final ball, even if he doesn't do that, his defensive qualities will still make him desirable to AW.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sexyboy(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2008
@Debosky

Isn't Walcott better off as an impact player who comes off the bench and changes the complexion of the game? Though Walcott might br starting more games this season but I don't think he will be able to play the full 90 minutes in most games.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by zeal22(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2008
chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by zeal22(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2008
chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by KunleOshob(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2008
@previous post
Who is this lunatic? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by KunleOshob(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

ANY TAKERS ?

Seconded, I even see him doing much better if he can convert just 20% of the opportunities available cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cesc04: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2008
@ Dr Kit;
Simple things may fail him often but at 24-years-old, Wenger has every right to believe in him and Wenger will be right even if he only manages half the goals he scored last season this time round.

Yeah,yeah. If only he is really 24.

am even feeling him more these days . . .

ANY TAKERS ?

I will take you on on that one. grin. As much as honestly hope he can, alas I dare say he wont.

Comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrCrackles(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

ANY TAKERS ?

To be honest as an Arsenal Fan, i would disagree MANU would notch 40 this season!

All i want is consistency from him, if he his consistent, he would repeat the feat he achieved last season

For a player to notch 40 in a season, there has to be extra-goal scoring abilities, Ronaldo topped it last year with the help of FREE KICKS!

Manu wouldnt get goals from free-kicks so that may be minus 10goals compared to Ronaldo

Islington Borough Arm of the Gooners grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cesc04: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2008
True.For ade to be able to reach that goal mark, he must supplement the goals he gets with lots from set plays. Apart from penalty kicks, I dont see how far he can go as he isnt good with freekicks.

40 goals next season should be beyond him.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cesc04: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2008
It doesnt take a nostradamus to see that AW is real relaxed about his CB options and does not intend to do any business at that end. So why don't my alarm bells stop ringing on overdrive then?

What do we do if we loose any of our prefered CBs? Play senderos, djoroue, hoyte or song??  shocked shocked. Lets take a cue from the emirates cup, our central defence most times was all over the place just because we didnt have Toure there. Guti simply split our CB into halves with that pass to raul. If it was a real competitive game, I fear things might have been different.We suffered so much wheneva we were counter attacked!

Honestly, if AW insists on not buying another quality CB, then perhaps its time for him to change his defensive tactics as the lads we have at the moment (apart from Toure) don't have the pace to cope with it. The fact that we play with a very high line makes us very vulnerable to counterattacks by the opposition.

Our CBs like I have already mentioned don't have that much pace to cope (atleast not gallas,senderos,hoyte nor djoroue),so I suggest we adapt a slightly lower line approach.This way the opposition has less space for a counter, and also our slow CBs don't have much distance to cover in case of one. Should do us a world of good as at the moment we tend to concede the most number of goals amongst the top 4.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrCrackles(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2008
@Cesc04

What we need is to a staunch experienced imposing figure at the centre back who doesnt mind sitting on the bench or deputise for GALLAS AND TOURE!

Me thinks we should have shipped out Senderos and gotten someone else in

Senderos is just shaky, Djorou is steady and needs to play more with the team

Definitely we cant fuc.k about with Hoyte or Song in central defence

We are fine on the full back positions, a lot of deputies available

Afterall that has been said and done, i would be happy as long as we get a good experienced dog-fighter of a midfielder in, so we can have some bit and experience in the middle of the pack!

Good news, Armand Traore who has been promising just signed a new longterm contract!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by AJITERU: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
I think 80,000 per week for Adebayor is not a bad deal if truely reported by tribal news.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
debosky:

Eboue's case is one that puzzles me too at times, but I do feel there is a reason for starting him - primarily his defensive contributions to the team. In 08/07 he was both a good defender and the best crosser we had at the club, moving forward with intent and poise, so AW gambled and put him on the wing. From most observers, he was a complete waste from there - one assist and no goals, not good enough for a winger at Arsenal Football Club.

But AW regards him highly, especially for his defensive contribution, which allows Sagna to attack with more freedom knowing that there is cover behind him if he loses the ball, and we'll all agree that Sagna's contribution to our overall game play is unquestionable.

With the emergence of Walcott, I don't think Eboue will start that many games, at least at home. In dodgy away ties when we may come under serious pressure, AW will play him to give the team more bite - he may be a MOFO and the best diver at the club, but his tackles (and slaps) are as hard as any burly central defender. Especially in toughgames where we go 4-5-1, expect Eboue to start.

Eboue is definitely not in the class of Bobby, and will never be. But, in the new Arsenal, we haven't seen any of the invincibles replaced as such, except maybe in one or two positions - this is more or less a new era with players filling multiple roles rather than only one established position.

For his sake I hope he cuts out the asinine diving and play acting, and gets more productive with his final ball, even if he doesn't do that, his defensive qualities will still make him desirable to AW.

Well said Debosky, now it's a little bit clear now but i think he should be only introduced when necessary. I don't think will get that role in teams like Villa,West Ham or Blackburn

I was about contacting my Ivorian Friends to arrange touts to burgle Eboue's house in search of Juju pot (used to blindfold wenger). wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
Freddie Ljunberg realeased after conning West Ham to a 85,000/week contract all through last season.

Wenger may be arrogant in terms of buys and might have been the "trophyless one" in the last 3 seasons or thereabout

But if there's one thing i salute him for, he knows when to dump and garbage players who are past their best. He's the master at that! Infact no one does it better.  grin grin

Every player he has garbaged in the last 3 seasons are still in the bin till now.  Vieria has not had the best of seasons since he left Assnal, his bones are now soft and any minimal contact, he's out for months.

Thiery Henry would be regretting why he left Assnal. Ljunberg just went to West Ham for a seasonLunch with the Hammers and he's out in the cold already!

Bob Pires is the only one holding it down in Spain and ofcos with injuries as a baggage! Could it be the Arsene curse or what?  embarassed

If there is a trophy for this feat Arsene should be given a gazillion of 'em and ofcos the trophy should be hanged on the wall with the other inconsequential trophies like "Best Passing team", "Possession holders of the year" "Team with the least game lost without winning the EPL", "Conquerors of the Emirates and Amsterdam tournaments" et al  grin grin grin grin grin.

But in all fairness, Wenger Knows when it comes to sucking the best out of players in their peaks and outing them when the laws of diminishing returns creep on the players. This kind of intuition is what every good manager should have and Wenger has it in abundance. But does this make him a worldclass gaffer? HELL FREAKING NO! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by papadims: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
wenger is the best coach currently in the game. he is a coach who nurteres young talent to world class players. he is a coach who loves free expression of your skill on the pitch and at the same time makes the players play as a team. WHY did chelsea fail to keep up the tempo, because their success was bought. but in no distant future arsenal would start to win trophies and also dominate europian football. WHY? because we have started the foundation some season back and we are still building. ARSENAL has not made a significant signing for some time now and still we have finished amongst the top four for five straight seasons. i know it is only a matter of time before we start winning again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2008
@ rikky

I just hope Gilberto has a better time in Greece, it would be sad to see him go out like Ljunberg. Like I told Jackal, some players just needed to GO - if West Ham is releasing the player from a contract, can anyone say he was good enough to even sit on the bench at Arsenal? undecided

Like I've said many times, the only player I've regretted AW selling is Bobby - we should have kept him for another season at least and maybe 2. . . .he should've been allowed to retire like DB10. sad

In his later days, I'm sure he would've been able to be a creative player in the middle, albeit a bit devoid of pace and would be a good back up for Cesc.

Anyways, those are bygone days. . . to the future we look. cool

@ rikky

could we once and for all define what a 'world class' gaffer is?

Is it by winning the highest number of titles, or by winning the CL as dayo nazi posits, or is it by bringing out the best in your players? Or is it completely revolutionising how a club is run and managed and setting it up for the future?

Intriguing question no doubt, but I'm sure there will be rampant disagreement as to what exactly is needed to be a 'world class' coach.

In other news, Villa seem like they want hoyte for real, will AW sell? I don't think he should be sold unless we are getting Barry from them, any further losses from this squad must be tempered by high quality replacements/new recruits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.