Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,007 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

16snow's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16snow's Profile / 16snow's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) by 16snow(f): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
KIDpretty:
Guys
what
do
u
have
to
say
?

When reversed, is that actually supposed to be the place of a wife and husband? This is so ridiculous. angry angry
Family / Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by 16snow(f): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
WhyMe222:
Thank you everyone for your kind words and suggestions. May God bless you all.

On the paternity of my daughter, I have no doubt she is my flesh and blood because of the striking resemblance. She is a replica of my mum.

I want to forgive her and move past this period and work on the marriage, this is the reason why we have stayed together till this moment. I had the chance of informing both parents last Christmas but I chose not to with the hope we will survive it and move on. Yeah my wife is remorseful. She has tried in her own way to make amends but truth be told, it is not easy. I cannot lƠ̴͡Ơ̴͡k at her and not wonder how she got to that hotel, took her clothes off, slept with her colleague/our family friend, left and I possibly went to pick her up when she got closer home in our usual fashion, she came back and carried my daughter, forming mother and wife, slept on the same bed with me (Oh Lord I must have been so foolish), and lƠ̴͡Ơ̴͡k me in the face to tell me she loves me. And then they repeated same thing few days later, and again and possibly again and again and again until I made the discovery. They claim it was just a few times cos I have spoken with the devil himself.

Before breaking the news to her after my discovery, I made her unlock her phone so I went straight to their BBM chats. Their BBM conversation and email correspondence lend credence to the fact that, they didn't just sleep with each other out of raging hormones, they were actually having an amorous affair. A supposed wife!

I wish there is a reset button so I can reset my memory and move on in my marriage cos I ĺOVƐ my wife and for the sake of our adorable daughter. But how will I cope in this misery she has put me in? Right now I don't feel anything for her anymore. I snap sometimes no matter how much I try not to. Even the way I relate with her. Our usual pet name "НONEY" is so heavy in mouth now that I just mumble it when I need to call her attention for anything.

I feel my best option is a dissolution. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Yes I know it has its up and downs and we have had our fare share and gone past through it. This one is bigger than me. I don wanna die young or age faster than I should cos I have noticed some rapid changes.

Meanwhile, I made her confess because she was trying to be economical with the details initially. Let me also mention that in all this, I never raised a finger at her. I am one with an absolute self control. I don't subscribe to violence in any form.

God help me.

I read all the men comments here, they all advised the Op to divorce the wife. So my question is why do men find it too difficult to forgive their wife when they cheat while they have been cheating all the time. Op are you a christian? If you are pls pick up your bible and read about forgiveness. To err is human and to forgive divine. Your wife is remorseful, hoping and begging for your forgiveness, why chose to divorce her instead. Is her sin greater than your own sin, yet GOd the father forgives you. How do you even ask God for forgiveness when you can't forgive a repentant wife.

Whatever decision you take i wish you luck. But know that there is no saint out there , there is a probability you might end up with a woman worst than your wife after your divorce. By the you will find it in ur heart to forgive which will be silly cos u couldn't forgive her in ur marriage but will eventually forgive her in divorce when the second woman will be showing you pepper. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. It's even better you report her to her own people or you people's pastor, let the elderly and wise people handle this issues for you. Above all seek God's guidance before you take further decisions on this. Forgive and forget is the number two role to happiness.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by 16snow(f): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2016
watts75:
Is like PMB is today Africa symbol of integrity, politicians in Niger Republic are currently using Buhari pictures as a mark and sign of their integrity

This picture doesn't look like PMB to me. The person here is looking much younger and the eyes are not same. Who else noticed this?
Romance / Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by 16snow(f): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

I don't see any reason to be so disturbed here OP. I Know women who has ectopic pregnancy even in marriage and ended up losing one of their fallopian tubes and their husbands did not divorce them. These women (3 women I know, to be precise) don't have any problem conceiving with the remaining tube. A colleague of mine has all her four children with one fallopian tube. Take your girl to the hospital, once confirmed that the remaining fallopian tube is not blocked, then there is no reason why you won't go ahead with your wedding plans.

1 Like

Family / Miracle Still Happens! A Woman Delivers A Baby Boy After 8 Years Of Barrenness by 16snow(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
A friend of mine delivered a bouncing baby boy yesterday! She got married 8 years ago. But just this year God decided to wipe her tears and bless her with her first fruit whom she named Chilota (God has remembered me), a blessed child.

Her journey has not been an easy one, filled with pain, regrets, sorrow and unending hope. She told me something amazing, that it was when she gave up all hope and hand everything to God completely, trusting without worry and believing in God, that HE did it for her.

At a point, people started advising her to try and conceive outside her marriage,convincing her that the fault might be from her husband. Temptations coming her way were so strong..... to continue reading click http://www.beinspiredwithmily.com/2016/01/miracle-still-happens-woman-delivers.html

5 Likes

Family / Re: I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice by 16snow(f): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
kllinxman:
I hope ur father wunt attack us reading this

Lolzzzz
Family / Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 16snow(f): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:
Tell him you were giving her an injection to help her make another baby.
Go get a needle and Syringe to show him as proof. grin

Lol
Family / Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 16snow(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:
grin grin grin grin grin
Family / Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 16snow(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:

grin grin grin grin grin
Family / Re: How l Lost My 11 Weeks Pregnancy Through Missed Abortion. Igbo Models Blogger. by 16snow(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
ETHIX:

Next time when you get pregnant keep it to urself don't ever discuss it with any family friends or neighbours except God and your husband.

My wife lost 2 pregnancies cos we could not manage success. We told all and sundry but after some time she took in again. We did not tell anybody till she gave birth. They were all suprised.

No one will come to your house to celebrate cos you are pregnant, and people only share testimonies when they give birth. Not when they are pregnant. Be wise madam. We live in a wicked world.

I agreed with this. OP God who gave you this baby will give you another. Keep it with your husband and God alone. You shall deliver like the hebrew women soon. God bless you.
Family / Re: The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws by 16snow(f): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2015
gost:
Then last week my hubby informed me that his paternal cousin will be spending Xmas season with us.I first got pissed when he said he will be going to pick her from their place.I said maka why a girl of 18.but told him if he insisted, he can go ahead to do d pick up even though I found it unreasonable

Women of nowadays! I can autoritatively tell you that before this girl came, you have a bad motive against her, and from your write up you do not like your inlaws, not because they are bad but because you do not trust them or you are not comfortable around them.

Truth be told, no matter what that girl do in that house, in the form of chores, cooking, erands, cleaning etc, you will never like her as long as she is your husbands relative. It is not the girls fault, you are just manifesting who you really are. (A WOMAN WHO HATES HER INLAWS BEFORE EVEN METTING HER HUSBAND).
My wifes best friend have always wished to marry a man whose mother is late, even as a tenager. God answered her prayers and today she got married to a man who lost his mum early in life. she (my wifes friend) now has a 3 year old son. what if her future daugther inlaw wants her death too before her wedding to her son! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!
Most times i do not blame you women for hating your inlaws. I blame your weak husbands who allow you to devalue their relatives.
If you really wants to live an inlaw free live, please do not get married, or better still find a husband who is an ophan.
As long as you are married to a man or woman who grew up in a family and have relatives they must inconvienence you, and where ever humans are there must be problems, as a mature person you must find a way to solve your problems and not outrigthly trowing them (your inlaws) out.
THE REASON WHY MY WIVE HAS TO VALUE ALL MY RELATIVES WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT IS BECAUSE IF I WERE A NOBODY SHE WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED ME. MY FAMILY, BOTH NUCLEAR AND EXTENDED ALL CONTRIBUTED TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON. I ALSO TREAT HER PEOPLE WELL AND WELCOME THEM TO MY HOUSE AT ALL TIMES.

Honestly I don't understand how some people reason. This issue of relatives in marriage has scattered many homes. The bible talking about marriage mentioned the man and wife alone..a man will leave his mother and father and cleave unto his wife and two shall become one. That this woman is good with her MIL and they live harmoniously is one big bonus which I am commending her here. OP Keep it up and God will continue to bless you. It is totally wrong and outrageous that a young girl of 18 will sit, fold her hands and watch a heavily pregnant woman sweat it out in the kitchen to serve her. It is total outrageous and doesn't portray good home training. Wives has the right to like or dislike a particular in law just like in her own family side based on her opinion. We all have our different opinions and our individual differences. Even if the Op did not like the girl in question there are small small attitude (from proper home training) from her that would have won the heart of the Op towards her. Before she embarked on this holiday, what kind of advice did her parents gave her, did they tell her to help around the house knowing her brothers wife is heavily pregnant or did they tell her not that allow that woman turn her into house help. All these things matters alot. If you don't want to do house chores then stay in your fathers house , why come to inconvenience a woman minding her home. Does she fold hands in her fathers house too?. This poster here if you really understand the institution called marriage , you won't impose your relatives on your wife. Those your relatives will one day have their own families just like your aunts and uncles and it will only be you, your wife and your offspring. Men who know where to draw the boundary in their marriage rarely has a wife quarreling with relatives. It is only women who married a mama's boy that keeps having issues with her husband's relative because the husband always imposes his relatives, advice and all on her and in his marriage, to the detriment of both couple. A man who keeps allowing relatives to interfere in his marriage will continue to have his wife finding issues with his relations. Real Men understands and protect their wives from their siblings and mother, and with their wisdom ,their wives will be in good terms with everyone.It is the man who will make his relatives love his wife for him! ( honestly and truth be told, some relatives don't mean well for their brother's wife..I have heard stories that breaks the heart on this) My advice to you is this, before you marry,pray without ceasing for God to give you your own woman, a woman made from your ribs, who will love you and is ready to give up everything for you. After your marriage please protect your wife from every other person, MIL, siblings are all third parties in a marriage and need to be handled with wisdom to avoid them breaking your home for you. To be a matured man is not by age. Happy 2016 to you!

OP Please ignore the little girl,adolescent age is always a difficult one. She wont live with you for ever. Just condone her till the holiday is over. Ignore her totally and run your home like she is not there. Show her love like a younger sister. Maintain your cool dear. God bless

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / How To Stop Premature Ejaculation:"it’s Over Before It Has Even Begun",she Cried by 16snow(f): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Premature ejaculation in men is so common but men rarely talk about it because it's embarrasses them. Premature ejaculation (PE), which I prefer to call early ejaculation, is the most common sexual problem facing men under 40.
Most times you will hear women complaining that their husband don't satisfy them because of premature ejaculation.
"When we make love, it’s over before it has even begun. My husband has to keep ‘stopping’ because if he doesn’t, he will ejaculate and he says he knows I get upset.
I did tell him it frustrates me as I don’t get to orgasm because it’s over too quickly. The last time I did was back in July.
He says he can’t help it and it’s because I turn him on so much, which then makes me feel guilty, so I end up apologizing and tell him it’s OK which, believe me, it isn’t!
It’s got to the point now where everything he does in bed – pre-intimacy, kissing, hugging and so on – is bugging me and putting me off. I don’t know what to do and I’m scared this is going to ruin my marriage", one woman says.

Premature ejaculation can be influenced by several factor, but it can be controlled with some forethought or, in extreme cases, medical intervention.

Causes of premature ejaculation.......................................

http://www.beinspiredwithmily.com/2015/12/how-to-stop-premature-ejaculation-my.html

Crime / True Life Story Of Willie The Drunk: A Must Read For Every Youth by 16snow(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
This man was once a very handsome young man, he has everything life could offer, a promising future and opportunity to become whoever he want to be in life but he ruined it with alcohol. Willie (not his real name) started his life as a promising young man. He was born into a prominent family that have produced a lot of legal luminaries, and a renowned justice of international repute. What started as a youthful exuberance, an attitude everybody around him thought will change one day, has turned to what people now use to describe a failure..........

http://www.beinspiredwithmily.com/2015/10/true-life-story-of-willie-drunk-must.html

Romance / Re: Are You Dating A Married Man....lets Talk by 16snow(f): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2015
schumastic:
THERE IS NOTHING WE WON'T SEE ON THIS NAIRALAND, SOMETIMES I WONDER IF THERE S A DRUG U IL TAKE AND A PERSON WILL START TYPING AND SPEAKING LIKE A MAD PERSON...FIRST THE OP SAID SOMETHING SILLY THEN ANOTHER SILLY PERSON ASK FOR CONNECTION, LIKE SERIOUSLY DID THEY GET THE DRUG FROM THE SAME CHEMIST angry

You did not read the article and you have already concluded it's silly. The only people taking chemist drug here is you and that he goat up there who is so ready to cheat on his wife.
Romance / Re: Are You Dating A Married Man....lets Talk by 16snow(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2015
What I posted is not silly Shumastic, This is an article that will help every girl dating a married man to desist from such. It's educating and life saving for ladies wallowing away their time dating another man's husband. There are many young girls in such relationships. if you are dating a married man, read this article and thank your self years later.
Romance / Are You Dating A Married Man....lets Talk by 16snow(f): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2015

Romance / It's Difficult To Move On: Said A Girl , After Abortion And Heartbreak By Her Lo by 16snow(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015

Romance / Help Me, The Father Of My Child Left Me Because His Mother Hates Igbo. by 16snow(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015

Jokes Etc / Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by 16snow(f): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
amen! those kids are cute grin
Jokes Etc / Re: Men Be Careful by 16snow(f): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2008
shocked shocked
Jokes Etc / Re: Top Four Adult Jokes by 16snow(f): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
wink

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.