Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,812 members, 7,909,108 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Get The Freelance Edge Because The Best Things In Life Are For Freeeeee - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get The Freelance Edge Because The Best Things In Life Are For Freeeeee (832 Views)

Know Your Destiny And Be Useful In Life / Your Problem Is Over If You Want To Buy Things In The Net. / Free Website And Hosting! Get On The Web For Freeeeee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Freelance Edge Because The Best Things In Life Are For Freeeeee by freelance(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2006
Hello Nairalanders,
I and a couple of my friends are starting a monthly advert based publication. I tell you its going to one of a kind and am really excited about this idea. By the grace of God the inaugural edition should be coming out in August. This is just to inform you all that incase you have any company or product or services that you want to advertise then call me(Tosin) on 08023863940 or send a mail to freelancepublishing@yahoo.com.
We are having a bonaza for this edition and i can tell you that this is the most cost-effective advert placement you can get anywhere across the globe. So you guys should take advantage of this offer and contact me.
There is going to be a place for everybody and you can advertise anything because we cover every sector and everything thing, no matter how big or small your company is. Just contact me and lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Needed ( Stop! Pls Click Only If You Can Help) / Can You Believe This? / Fertilizer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.