Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol (9116 Views)

A Litle Long..but Save A Troubled Heart / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 2:53am On Sep 12, 2008
wink JUST THOUGHT WE NEEDED OUR SPACE grin , U CAN BRING UP ANYTHING U WANT TO TALK ABOUT FOR US TO IRON OUT IN THE WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM smiley, IL PROCEED WITH OUR FIRST TOPIC,

WHY DO MOST MEN FEEL INTIMIDATED WHEN THEIR WOMEN, WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS, HAPPEN TO BE SMARTER THAN THEM IN MANY COUNTS, WHERE AS IF IT WERE VISE VERSA, WE (WOMEN) FEEL PROUD OF THEM,

Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by deolaoluz(f): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2008
Do u want to know what i tink? Guy r just jelous tins and need to be lectured. i dont depend on guys for anytning but most girl look down on thenselves. the moment that is ironed out then we can take the next step.

am with u big time on this TOPIC.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2008
i think the guys who do that are just not mature minded enough,
my dear, i have realised that maturity really has nothing to do with age and most guys are really slow in terms of maturing, compared to us, smiley and it really sucks,
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2008
i think the guys who do that are just not mature minded enough,
my dear, i have realised that maturity really has nothing to do with age and most guys are really slow in terms of maturing, compared to us, smiley and it really sucks,

@deola,
thanks for the support girl, wink
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by IykeD(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
deola_oluz:

Do u want to know what i think? Guy r just jelous tins and need to be lectured. i don't depend on guys for anytning but most girl look down on thenselves. the moment that is ironed out then we can take the next step.

am with u big time on this TOPIC.

Yepa guys, jealous things? Ah ah that's harsh my sis.You don't depend on a guy for anything, are you sure ? What about or do you prefer women ? Just ma own little contribution grin grin
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by ladoosh(f): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2008
some guys feel insecure around very successful women, they cant stand them. wink
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
ladoosh:

some guys feel insecure around very successful women, they can't stand them. wink

u are quite right ladoosh,
and its irritating, expecially when that man is just not ur colleague at work but ur spouse,
very annoying indeed,
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
what kind of wimps (sorry guys) are you ladies meeting? Pls upgrade.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
DAVID GO TO BED, U ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO CONTRIBUTE, AND IM SURE U HAVENT EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP TO KNOW WHAT MATURE WOMEN ARE TALKING ABOUT, NO OFFENCE MEANT,
GROW UP, MAYBE U WILL UNDERSTAND THEN, ASSUMPING U DNT TURN INTO A WIMP,
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2008
Libra, everyone just abuses this phrase "grow up" anyhow these days. I don't blame you.

My question was very valid . . . the problem is certainly not with men but with the type you meet. There are tons of successful men everywhere, i wonder how many of them have the time to be feeling insecure about what their women do. Everyone just calls themselves "mature" anyhow nowadays . . . thank God for the anonymity of the internet.

Did you talk about being involved in a "serious" relationship? Is that your own guage for measuring maturity? My my! grin
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
u do have a point there david, i guess these men just has too much time on his hands,

and david? do i know u? the name doesnt sound familiar but the way u talk does?
im being serious, do u attend OSU?
im thru with school but the person u remind me of schools there,
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
oopss did i just make those errors, i meant these men must have too much time on their hands to indulge themselves in inconsequentialities, wink
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2008
No i did not school at OSU.
No its impossible that you know me, i'm a bit picky about those i befriend . . . certainly rude people are not one of them.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
whatever
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Lashmo: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
Bullshit, guys , dont be intimidated, women should be able to perform their normal roles whther ther are richer or not, if you allow urself to be cajoled by a woman's wealth then shame on you, because very likely she is licking another man's ass to be that rich
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Lashmo: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
did you say whatever?
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by librangyps(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ David
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Lashmo: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hey apple pie can i get to know u, i live in inglewood LA, U?
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by MJJ: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
insecurity, dats why
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by girlsoswit(f): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
Ma da won loun o jare. Oro awon kini yen ti won pe lokunrin tie ti sun mi. They are never satisfied with anything and always murmur at ur progress especially when u are progressing far beta than them bt they expect you to worship them and lick their feet like a god wen it is their turn. Were n da won lamu gidi gan ni.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by sistawoman: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
Why is it that some of the Nigerian men from this site cant take rejection nicely?

Why is it that when they hit u up on YIM and you say, I have seen your posts on the site and am not interested in talking to you do they then start to hurl insults your way and threaten you?

I am a big girl and know how to hit ignore and do so, but i dont get that response from men of different cultures. If i reject them they thank me for my time and keep it moving.

Is it that they feel they are doing me a favor by sending me an instant message?
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by girlsoswit(f): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
sistawoman:

Why is it that some of the Nigerian men from this site can't take rejection nicely?

Why is it that when they hit u up on YIM and you say, I have seen your posts on the site and am not interested in talking to you do they then start to hurl insults your way and threaten you?

I am a big girl and know how to hit ignore and do so, but i don't get that response from men of different cultures. If i reject them they thank me for my time and keep it moving.

Is it that they feel they are doing me a favor by sending me an instant message?
Don't mind them o jare. They are all bunch of Nicompoos.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by nana(f): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hmmm!
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Udyro(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
really na girls talk-on-table bi dis.

anywhere, men are afraid of girls who hve made it in life 'cos they dont wnt to subject themselves, they wnt to be subjected to. that is how they look at it. angry
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by UNLEASHED(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2008
girlsoswit:

Ma da won loun o jare. Oro awon kini yen ti won pe lokunrin tie ti sun mi. They are never satisfied with anything and always murmur at your progress especially when u are progressing far beta than them bt they expect you to worship them and lick their feet like a god when it is their turn. Were n da won lamu gidi gan ni.

embarassedArggghhh!!! I "mis-clicked" the wrong thread  sad shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by topup: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
sistawoman:

Why is it that some of the Nigerian men from this site can't take rejection nicely?

I've noticed this too, but I have to say I have noticed it from all sorts of nationalities, it comes from egocentric, immature men, there have been Nigerian men who have said that they understand and have just left me alone - no insults. Last time someone hurled insults at me was on Facebook, I can't be bothered with those guys, it really makes them look even worse and diminishes any chance of a friendship happening.

Sistawoman, you have just bruised their egos and they want to attack back to make themselves feel better.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by girlsoswit(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
UNLEASHED:

embarassedArggghhh!!! I "mis-clicked" the wrong thread  sad shocked lipsrsealed cry
Run for your dear life b4 the table turns to ur side Mr wakaabout.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by sistawoman: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
UNLEASHED:

embarassedArggghhh!!! I "mis-clicked" the wrong thread sad shocked lipsrsealed cry

Get out of the ladies locker room.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by MrCrackles(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
sistawoman:

Me i can take it nicely but the problem is that i have never been rejected! grin
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by sistawoman: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

Me i can take it nicely but the problem is that i have never been rejected! grin

How about now? Get out of the woman's locker room!!!! NOW!!!!1 cheesy wink grin
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by girlsoswit(f): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

You are hereby evicted from the Ladies Locker Room-LLR. You are to leave with all your bags and baggages nt even leaving a strand of hair b4 zero hour. You don hear.
Re: Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol by Persona82(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
This is just Hilarious Passing thru tho but not before I drop this.

Brash hasn't ever been rejected probly because he UNDERSTANDS the situation. just like the post b4 the last one, it is nothing but an immature attempt to stir up spite. I've seen this is many gals. Smiling and looking them in the eye only makes 'em feel worse (Even when they hit the mark). What I still try to understand is why ladies can run their mouths and expect guys to keep shut. Yeah its immature to do the things like you've stated in the previous posts but I feel the ladies are way guilty than men if you had to put it on a scale. Peace Y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex In 3 Sentences / Exposed : Instagram Runs Girls And Their Mode Of Operation / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.