Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) (1258 Views)

A Simple Step To Salvation / He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl / What If The Instruction Of Life Is In "Terms & Condition" We've Never Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by hilly555: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2008
The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav,

[B]Queston 1: [/B] I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

[B]Answer:[/B] Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

[B]Queston 2: [/B] I have some AVI videos download from Limewire and want to watch them on my iPod Touch, but when I import my videos to itunes it pop an error - ”The file ‘Bleep.avi’ cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file”, what should I do?

[B]Answer:[/B] iPod Touch accepts only MP4 format video, so you need to convert your downloaded videos to MP4 supported by your iPod Touch, Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro can meet your need.

[B]Input format: [/B]
[B]DRM audio and DRM video (WMA/WMV/M4A/M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF)[/B]
[B]Common audio and video formats: [/B]MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA
[B]High-definition video: [/B]M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI

[B]Output format: [/B]
[B]Audio:[/B] MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE.
[B]Video:[/B] MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, MPG, VOB.

[B]Make Preparision: [/B] Download and install the DRM Removal Software

[B]Stpe 1:[/B] Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

[B]Step 2: [/B]Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select “Convert audio to” list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select “Convert video to” list.

[B]Stpe 3: [/B]You can click “Settings” button to custom preference for output files.
Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert audio to” list for protected audio files

Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert video to” list for protected video files

[B]Step 4:[/B] Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on “Start” button.

[B]What is DRM?[/B]
DRM, which is most commonly found in movies and music files, doesn't mean just basic copy-protection of video, audio and ebooks, but it basically means full protection for digital content, ranging from delivery to end user's ways to use the content. We can remove the Drm from video and audio files legally by quick recording.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by forest123: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2008
thank you for sharing. grin
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by tim123: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
really nice one thank you very much.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by tim123: 3:13am On Sep 19, 2008
nice guide thank you very much. grin grin grin
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by lisa1199: 4:42am On Sep 25, 2008
it is really nice.i'll try it.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by lisa1199: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2008
i have used it. it is really nice. fast and high quality.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by fellybabe(f): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2008
thanks
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by tim123: 2:22am On Oct 07, 2008
it is really nice thak you very much. it is useful.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by lisa1199: 2:32am On Oct 09, 2008
First try,first share.
If you are Mac users,try Best Mac DVD Creator Software, you will enjoy the convenience and high-speed.
Best DVD Ripper Software is an another wonderful software when you need rip DVD.
Have a try you will like it.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by forest123: 2:23am On Oct 14, 2008
nice guide thank you so much.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by bigfather(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2008
Good one.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by tim123: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2008
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by tim123: 2:55am On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by zhaocaimao: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2008
Thanks a ton .These tips are so handy,so helpful.Please keep posting such things. Good luck and thanks again
At the same time,I recommend you practical tools here:best DVD Ripper-Aiseesoft DVD Ripper
I hope this Best DVD Ripper can give you more convenience.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by zhaocaimao: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2008
smiley
Hope more people to share useful tools here.
Re: Instruction: Step By Step To Convert All Movies And Music (including Protected ) by JaneGreen: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2008
FAQ:
1: How to enjoy my DVD movies on iPod/PSP/Zune/Mobile Phone and other portable devices?
2: How to enjoy videos on iPod/PSP/Zune/Mobile Phone and other portable devices?
3: How to copy my favorite videos on a DVD Disc on Mac?
Answer:
1: Most DVDs are .VOB format which can not be supported by most portable devices. If you want to enjoy your DVD movies on iPod/PSP/Zune/Mobile Phone and other portable devices you should use third-party software to rip your DVD to popular video formats supported by your devides. The following are two such programs recommended by most people
For windows users:
You can try this Best DVD Ripper to have a try. It is regared as the best DVD Ripper on the market
For Mac users:
You can try this Mac DVD Ripper to have a try. It can rip your DVD to any video formats with fast conversion speed and image/sound quality.
2: iPod only accepts H.264/MP4 video formats, PSP only accepts MP4 video formats and most portable devices can only accepts some special video formats. So if you want to enjoy any videos on your portable devices you should use a video converter to do this.
Both the following video converter can convert almost any video to other popular video formats.
For windows users:
You can try this Best Video Converter. It is also regarded as the best video converter on the market.
For Mac users:
You can try this Mac Video Converter.
3: Some Mac users want to save their favorite movies on your DVD Disc you can not only copy them on DVD Disc. If so the DVD can not be played. You should use a professional Mac DVD Creator
It is a professional DVD Creator for Mac. Just free download it to have a try.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Votes In A Baby Contest Please! / Cheating / At My Age I Can’t Sort Out My Emotions, Please, Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.