Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,733 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

You Too Can Make It In Life - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Too Can Make It In Life (559 Views)

How To Make It Big In Virtual Football League With A Powerful No-loss Software / How To Make It Big Selling Designer Perfume And Cosmetics / Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Make It In Life by bmgcomm: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
!!!!YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT BIG!!!!
GOOD DAY,
                     My dear friend, let me start by thanking you for spending part of your precious time and resources to read more on the 1 2 3 simple, legitimate and easy ways of generating guaranteed passive and residual income that will make you big before you know it. I pray that your time and efforts to make it in life will not be in vain. Amen
My name is Adebamiwa Olugbenga Michael, I am the financial consultant who has tried these three simple systems that is guaranteed to make you rich beyond your widest dreams in the nearest future.
They are legitimate, easy and simple systems which you can either do on part time or full time depending on your time schedule.
Let me not waste your time, I will hit the bull by the horn. The purpose of this piece is to show you, inform you and direct you on how you too can be self employed, self empowered and financially independent in life.
The first system is for everybody man or woman irrespective of your present status as long as you can read and write.
The major requirements for this business are-(1)an active bank account,(2)at least one handset with active GSM network,(3)computer with internet access, if you do not have one you can make use of the nearest cybercafés  system in your area until you can afford one. Proficiency in the operation of computer is not necessary, but you must know how to check mails.
The system makes you cool money every month without much effort, time or expenses. With this system you will – (1) enjoy making money at will, (2) you will determine how much money you want to make and you will get it, (3) legitimate cash flows into your bank account from all parts of the country with only little start up capital and efforts.
The second easy, safe and legitimate programme is a new trend in online business that is designed to generate regular income for you with ease and without stress. The programme is divided into three segments :-( 1) Instant trend-this programme can earn you between 75% and 150% return on investment (ROI) daily. It is not automatic and it is not a miracle, what you draw is what you see and what you see is what you get. This programme is not forex, not fixed odds, not HYIP.it is less risky when compared to the earlier mentioned risky online businesses.
(2) Daily pay-this programme is designed to generate unlimited income for you on a daily basis, you need not do anything, everything has been taken care of, just sit back and watch your money grow. It is designed for those who have no time or skills to make money on instant trend. Once you register for the programme your money will be used to transact business on instant trend programme daily and the profit which can be between 30% to 60% will be paid into your daily pay account.Note this is not HYIP.
(3) Weekly pay-this programme is designed for people who have no time or skills to make money from instant trend, unlike daily pay which profits are paid daily, weekly pay’s profits are paid weekly. The minimum start-up capital is between $25-$150 which you can fund via-bank transfer, liberty reserve, web money, e-bullion, credit card (outside Nigeria), debit card (excluding Nigeria). This e-book will show you how to start, how to fund it, how to withdraw and how to make money from this business; you will also be taught how to convert $100 to $1000 within 5 days.
The third easy, legitimate and safe way to make cool cash is how to start an online survey business that brings in money every single day of your life. This e-manual will introduce you to online survey business, it will show you how to get started, how to get paid for filling online surveys, requirements before you start your own online survey business, how to receive payments in Nigeria, practical examples of some survey websites that pays cash instantly, and most importantly a comprehensive and complete online survey websites. All these sites have been tested and they are reliable.
My dear friend, I strongly believe that with these three online business I have introduced to you, you are about to witness a change in your financial situation. It is your payback time i.e. time to recover all the losses you have incurred trying to make legitimate money online. It is high time we stop INTERNET FRAUD and SCAMS. Let us get involved in legitimate online business for a better tomorrow.
COST:-the cost of implication of this rich collection of life transforming e-manual is =N=4, 500, I mean =N=4,500 for this life changing e-manuals.
Please note that this e-manual comes with 100% money back guarantee. If after purchasing this e-manuals and you fail to make cool cash or become financially independent in the next four(4) weeks, please and please do not hesitate to ask for a full refund of your money.
To order:-please make your payments into any of these banks nationwide-
Zenith Bank PLC
Account name-Adebamiwa Olugbenga Michael
Account Number-6020429267
FCMB PLC
Account Name-Adebamiwa Olugbenga Michael
Account Number-0822090340992001
Please notify me of your payments details via sms to-08034891565 or 08023060445 or 08077673545 or by e-mail-gbengaadeba@yahoo.com or gbengaadeba@hotmail.com ,stating your name, phone number, amount paid, e-mail address, teller number. Delivery will be made after payment confirmation.   
Your sincerely,
Adebamiwa Olugbenga Michael (MR)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Webmaster Designer Within A Month. / Need Art Works ? / Mobile Mechanic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.