Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Best Political Analyst On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Political Analyst On Nairaland (6394 Views)

Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2008
By political analyst i mean people

that are up to date on political happenings

that tackle issues and not personalty

that speak without fear

[s]whose posts show alot of intelligence and wisdom[/s]

Nigeria1 - I dont know this person so I cant vote

Deepzone - Oh Yeah! Queen Scandalous

[s]McUsman - for being a strong voice for the North[/s]

[s]Davidlyn - for his insightful contributions[/s]

Ibime - Google/Wikipedia King. Seeks theoretical information, as opposed to practical truth

Quotasystem - I dont know this person I cant vote

that are up to date on political happenings

that tackle issues and not personalty

that speak without fear

whose posts show alot of intelligence and wisdom

Nigeria1 - I dont know this person so I cant vote

McUsman - for being a strong voice for the North

Davidlyn - for his insightful contributions

Ibime - Google/Wikipedia King. Seeks theoretical information, as opposed to practical truth. Voted in for both categories

Quotasystem - I dont know this person I cant vote

I only voted on people you presented, there are more objective analysts than you listed.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2008
My all time list:
- 4Play
- Doyin13
- Ibime
- Tayo-D (even though we fight all the time)
- Debosky
- RichyBlack (except on issues that relate to Israel and the middle east)

Who voted for Afam? shocked
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2008
Negro, this your insult don too much o! grin

Anyway, you must understand that 4Play is a lawyer and the best debater on Nairaland. That is why I take the google/wikipedia approach with him cos he loves to be pedantic and twist every argument in his favour. cool
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by TheSly: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2008
Mikeansy:

what of debosky?

What of BigB1

What of Kobojunkie

What of Mckren

E be like say these ones dey on another level abi?

Don't mind them abeg.
Dem nor even see person put, Na deepzone of all people? shocked
I don die!!! cheesy

Negro_Ntns:

Nigeria1 - I don't know this person so I can't vote

[s]McUsman - for being a strong voice for the North[/s]

[s]Davidlyn - for his insightful contributions[/s]

Ibime - Google/Wikipedia King. Seeks theoretical information, as opposed to practical truth

Quotasystem - I don't know this person I can't vote

Nahhhhhhhhh Richyblack is the only one who graduated from the University Of Wikipedia. cheesy
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 2:16am On Sep 14, 2008
Negro, this your insult don too much o!

Anyway, you must understand that 4Play is a lawyer and the best debater on Nairaland. That is why I take the google/wikipedia approach with him because he loves to be pedantic and twist every argument in his favour.

Ibime, Im sorry my brother. Its not intended o. Sometimes in the heat of discussion we get caught in personal insults but you know me, I stay away from cussing and all that.

No doubt 4Play is insightful and articulate, yes I agree. I think Yemmyyse only listed people she interact with on a frequently basis. How could you leave out Pasto AIO, Huxley,, amongst others.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by bawomolo(m): 2:18am On Sep 14, 2008
those guys don't really post in the politics section though
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Nigeria10: 3:26am On Sep 14, 2008
tpia, tribal you call me. not at all. my views really are not from ethnics point of view. they are just the truth, that most said about nigeria.

you see we had a bad history, including a civil war. and from there on every nigeria group have beeen trying to cheat each other.

you see in a society were cheating is the only thing, that societty would continue to fail. if i don't point out the issue of the satellite picture the cheating would continue. i want to put an end to it. you see a good person is a good person, no matter the tribal.

your wife can kill you ,while your worst tribal enermy can save you.

if nigeria have to be great, it take someone to change the course from fail to success. may be i am one of the someone. i tell you this, even nigeria pastors now, have lost God that they can not tell our leaders the truth. We would not become a great nation , if i do not do this thing i do. this is one of my calling. i dare to speak the truth.

when i was in school i never had to cheat to get grade. i know someone who cheated to get a second class upper. i see him more as a failure, because forever everyone you know he cheated would alway look at him as a thief. it is not in my spirit to steal or cheat.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Jarus(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2008
Nigeria1 - I can recall coming across his posts, but can't form opinion about his analytical prowess.
Deepzone - Hmmmmnnnn, my friend! kai, we are always at different sides of debates! Definitely, out of the race for me, because she is too tribalistic. That her Ahmadu Bello thread has made me come to the conclusion that she's an unprincipled,apolegetic critic. How on earth can we AHMADU BELLO national holiday? Too ridiculous an idea!!!
McUsman - One man battalion. Grand Commander of Hausa Nairalanders(GCHN). He's quite versed about the north, but I hardly see him talk on issues other than North-related topic
Davidlyn - Kai,David. Deepzone's 'husband'. Very articulate and has a good command of English.Quite analytical I must admit, but my problem with him is that he believes he's always right.
Ibime -Very familiar username, but can't form opinion on his/her analytical strenght, because I can't remember his specific arguments/posts
Quotasystem - Same as above.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by ofurufu(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2008
Good command of history.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by tpia: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2008
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2008
lol@replies grin grin grin
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by BigB11(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2008
When it comes to Nigerian politics and foreign affairs, I pick Afam and McKren

Why?
Afam: mature, extremely focused and clearly understands his position.
McKren: mature, sensible, open minded and very clever.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by palmwine(m): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2008
Politica Analysis is usually neither here nor there. I feel it's too subjective a topic. You cannot give award on something that cannot be quantified on measured in concrete terms.

it will only lead to further analysis. Theses guys are good and express themselves in certain ways but say one is better than the other,

Real analyst will disagree. undecided
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by showbobo(m): 1:20am On Sep 15, 2008
We all see things from different perspectives and have different senses of judgement.Therefore,nobody's analysis is better than the other.But this Tpia or Tilapia guy needs to watch his tongue.Just too contemptuous for my likening
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by emiechat: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2008
We are not talking about people who contribute the most on political issues on Nairaland. Actually these guys have regularly paraded their thoughts on political issues in Nigeria, but I think the cap should fit rational and objective contributors who do not pick up differencial sentiments, but views issues through the goggle of National unity that can birth socio-political and economic development.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by agaba123(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2008
No body in the list.
to call Nigeria1 an analyst is a joke
McUSman a political analyst?
Bro why are you insulting analysts?

I would have liked to call kobojunkie but he is pathologically biased
At least he reasons like he sucked breast milk
Mckren yea, read a few bit of his analysis and he is cool

Davidylan? are you talking about breast and p analyst? His name should feature there please
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by blackspade(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2008
Not one person here is unbiased about their opinions, therefor there is not one best analyst, there are just a whole bunch of biased thinkers.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by UNLEASHED(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2008
blackspade:

Not one person here is unbiased about their opinions, therefor there is not one best analyst, there are just a whole bunch of biased thinkers.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by carmelily: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2008
@ poster

GET SERIOUS!
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by 1luvkipsus: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2008
Wish I could include my name.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by ono(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2008
emiechat:

We are not talking about people who contribute the most on political issues on Nairaland. Actually these guys have regularly paraded their thoughts on political issues in Nigeria, but I think the cap should fit rational and objective contributors who do not pick up differencial sentiments, but views issues through the goggle of National unity that can birth socio-political and economic development.

Where can we find such persons?

Mckren and Afam?? How?

I think Richyblack will pass. We've had to discuss some issues in the past. And I like his sense of direction, objectivity and fairness. He can be a pain at times sha. I will not forget in a hurry our caustic exchange of words in the ''Biafra'' thread.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by carmelily: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2008
yes, i think Richyblack is ok. i don't know much about his politics but i agree with his views on the sarcasm thread. The list on this thread no be am at all!
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by kadman(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2008
Lawyerschap makes more sense analyzing Big Brother than any of the names you mentioned.
And what is Davidlyn doing on that list ? I don't know anyone more out of touch with Nigeria's politics and the way the country runs,the guy then has panic attacks when anyone disagrees with him.

Debosky is another all rounded well informed guy. He actually thinks before attacking his keyboard.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by kadman(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2008
@ carmelily
Where can I find the sarcasm thread ?
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by JustGood(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
I think BigB is it
But I dont like the fact that he supports Babangida
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by tpia: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Nigeria10: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
I am sorry , if i sound tribal but my point is, you see una we dey nigeria believe that you can rig election. you can not caught white man mugu, they know what is going on, they just the pretend like them no sabi anything. They watch every activities 24 hours of every countries from satellite monitors. and  so rigging election in 2011. make una forget it. na only disgrace, you would bring to us. to save nigeria face. redo the census.

you see accurate census is the most important to develop. if we get that right, nigeria is on a path to development. but fake census is the path to hell. accurate census ,statistics and documentation is the white man secret for development.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Nigeria10: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
the man who say, he never see my write up here is one. na copy and paste. no time. i am busy today.

Sky Blue 
like over and over again, we have said if you do not want to create state to balance the injustice, please we want to join the republic of benin. it is easy.  Correct the injustice or allow us to join the republic of benin our blood brothers. You see the problem with you people is wickedness. I say it again wickedness. You people are wickedness. Only a wicked person would cheat others and would want to continue to do so. Only a child of satan, an evil person that satan have taken hold of their heart and lifes would want evil and cheating to continue.

The word of God says a wicked man would continue to do evil but a good would stand by the truth. Go and pray and ask  for forgiveness, you need it from God.

And for the person that ask the question of $36 billion , it is based on 800,000 per barrel per day off the coast of yorubaland and over 6 billion dollar of non export.

please read this below.

Here is Nigeria state by state 200 nautical mile . the first line is ondo state. then delta, balyase , rivers.   So Delta and balyase are collecting money that they should not been collecting those money belong to Ondo state 200 nautical miles.  Really nearly half of the money delta and Balyase are collecting are money that ondo state should recieve.

Here is the oil field and map. showing you , that under international law, which you also quoted. Most of the oil field are own by ondo state, because they fall into what the UN defination as part of Yorubaland.   So Yorubaland own those oil, not your Niger delta under the UN international law.  So what Niger delta have been claiming as most of them belong to Yoruba people.

My brother you just make work easy for me to explain. your map is better. can you see ondo mile line. I do not want to call you people names but some uneducated doing the calculation that is given delta and bayelsa money that is not their own. Those oil field falls under ondo state. and from your picture here are the oilfield output.

Bonga field production of 225,000 bbl/d
Erha 200,000 bbl/d
Yoho 150,000 bbl/d.
Bosi field (110,000 bbl/d)

block 242 is the west site of agbami which contant they claim 125,000 bbl/d.

I am back to proof that ondo state owns 800,000 barrel of oil per day, that they are given delta state derivation for, 

Now there is an oil field call Abana oil field which is own by nigeria because it falls into nigeria 200 nautical miles,  but when you look at it perpendicularly it is more closer to cameroon than nigeria.

see the vertical line pointing to abana oil field in the second picture.

here is a proof that nigeria owns abana http://www.subsea.org/projects/listdetails.asp?ProjectID=6

here is my point, if the international standard of what is refered to as 200 nautical miles is perpendicular. Cameroon would be collecting derivation and royalty from this oil fields,   notice other oil field in that area east is own by cameroon.

there is an international standard used. The federal govt in nigeria most as an issue of justice to the ondo state award this oil field derivation to ondo state. There are 800,000  barrel per day from all those oil field just to mention a few, bonga, erha, yoho, aparo and the others,  even just this four i named their output per day is over 800,000 barrel per day,

here is a satellite picture of abana oil field  ,  look how close cameroon is to this oil field, which nigeria is be paid for,  but because 200 nautical miles of nigeria falls into this field we get paid for it, 

ondo state should get paid for 800,000 barrel of oil per daily,    And nigeria produce about 2.5 million, which makes 32% of the oil is produce from ondo state.

Planner you want picture. I am going to first show you the picture of abia state from satellite picture.
Mr makama claimed abia state was   2.833 million people,  And he claim ondo state have 3.441 million people,  A difference of 500,000 . Could this be true, 

Here is abia state. In picture. Please note this is the satellite picture of the whole of abia state,  But ondo could not fill one pages. Please notice the scale. which i have shown in red arrow. it is 51.99 km from earth. I have used the same scale for all this picture so that people would know . it as not change. the same scale for abia state is used for ondo statee. In the red circle are towns villages in both state. I could not do all for both state, but you can judge for yourself.

Abia state, the whole of the state from satellite picture.

Here are 8 picture with the same scale of ondo state.

So you are 10 million. go and meet makama, i am just showing satellite pictures.

Now here are some from ogun state. it just a small different in scale. and compare with abia state,  mr makama claimed ogun state population is 3. 728 million  and abia is 2.8 million. just  o.9 million between them

Here is ibadan about the same scale. so you can see more people live in ibadan than the whole of abia state.   remember makama claim kano is 9 million

and kaduna is 6 million but oyo state is 5.7 million,  can this figure not be from okinji

kano 

kaduna

aboqworo, yes , you can not spot sokoto or most of the northern towns and villages, because they are very small. less populated.

a place like jigawa only have two places showing. but if you show to about 10 km to earth. you get more town and cities showing up.

now a place like jigawa, the largest and the since most populated city in jigawa state is a place call hadejia. while kebbi state, kebbi city is the largest.  now you would look for another place in the south that is of the same coverage that may be the same population like hadejia and kebbi city. my answer would bring me to ile oluji in ondo state and ibafo in ogun state. 

it tell you alot.

ibafo is not among the first seven big towns in ogun state. and ile oluji is not also among the first seven in ondo state.  but mr dear mr makama claimed that jigawa state (4 million) was more populated than ondo and ogun state. 

i did notice that most settlement in kebbi and jigawa state were villages of about 100 or less houses.   so now you ask yourself how may villages in jigawa state. it is easy to count. they are not too many that you can't count. jigawa also dutse and some small town too. but it would be possible to fix all the settlement in jigawa into a place like akure and ondo town in ondo state. i could develop a software that can do that. and i would extract all the villages and town in jigawa or any state in nigeria and try to place them into ibadan.

it would look like a gaming program.  the 2006 was afraud. the greatest fraud in nigeria history.

i will show you the picture of this place now.

kebbi city and hadeija  compare to the town not too far from the  redeemed camp of RCCG , same scale, 

town not too far from  by to the redeemed camp

Now compare  the picture of the largest 2 towns in kano state dambarta and ringim after kano city at the same scale as before with the town not too far from the redeemed camp in ogun state, which is about the same size as ile oluji in ondo state or umuahia in abia state.

So you can see the 2006 census is a fraud and kano is not 9 million,   and also see the second and third largest town in bauchi state where mr makama claim that area was like 1.5 million people.  And see the second and third largest town in katsina state where mr makama claim is 5.7 million people.
please compare them

Town not too far from redeemed camp ogun state

the second and third largest town in kano state

the second and third largest town in bauchi state

the second and third largest town in katsina state

Now compare abia state and osun state at about the same 51km from earth.  Mr makama claimed that abia state was 2.8 million that osun was about the same population just 3.4 million  is that truth nigerian. Is mr makama a lier, true or falses.

Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by carmelily: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
kadman:

@ carmelily
Where can I find the sarcasm thread ?

right here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=164200.msg2711921#msg2711921
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by slyk2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
none!
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by opuro(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
award for who?

sorry o for you thinking these guys/babes you mentioned deserve award
you are a new commer I presume?
those guys that make this tread kick have left due to BANORABLE SEUN
monopolization.
people like davidylan can do whatever they like [insult you, your religion, mother, father, the north in whatever way he likes.] HE IS THE ANOITED  ONE. and touch not the anoited

do you know how many times people like us have been baned?
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by crazylegs(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nigeria1 should be restrained shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! / No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. / PMB Sacks The Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.