Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,810 members, 7,952,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ (813 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Want To Earn $$ From Your Articles & Poetry Visit DUKETUNDESBLOG Now / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ by bakenda(m): 4:33am On Sep 13, 2008
Are you a professsional or freelance author?
Do you have original book(s) you will like to
get published in e-format and sold online
internationally? It can be on any subject.
We handle the e-cover design,website setup,
e-publishing and we do the marketing to our
established and ever growing network of
ready buyers.
You can log in and track your sales/earnings.
You retain the rights to your works.
Your works are published in your name.

Here is your chance.

If interested,send a mail to ebooksng @ gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ by kay9(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2008
Who'll handle the e-advertising and e-publicity? I'm talking about placing ad's in popular book sites like Amazon and B'n'H; people can't buy your book unless they know about it, you know.
Re: Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ by bakenda(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
That's part of what we do.
Re: Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ by kay9(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
Do you have a website, bakenda? I'll like to see what exactly what you guys do, and how you do it - no slight meant, of course. Or would you rather post the info here on Lit-Nrlnd?
Re: Get Your Works Published Online And Earn $$ by newdeal(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Kay9,
good question!

@poster,
let us also know the percentage due to you for your services and please post your replies here so we can all see it

(1) (Reply)

Got An Idea To Help The World? Here's $10 Million / I Need Help From A Proffessional Script Writer / A Free Lance Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.