Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe (667 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe by Builders1: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2008
TOEFL
SAT I & II
GRE
GMAT

(REGISTRATION, TUTORIAL AND MATERIALS)

Also, Admission Processing into Universities in the USA, UK, CANADA and EUROPE)

CONTACT US AT
FOUNTAIN BUILDERS ACADEMY
16 OGUNDANA STREET OFF ALLEN AVENUE
IKEJA LAGOS
TEL : 01-8136304, 01-8735983, 08023156337
EMAIL : fountainacademy@yahoo.co.uk

We Believe In Your Future.
Re: Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe by ariffeddy(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2008
[s]SCAM!!!!!SCAM!!!!!SCAM!!!!!SCAM!!!!!SCAM!!!!!SCAM!!!!![/s]
Re: Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe by efizee: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2008
please i want information concerning admission in any university in Ukraine, Italy or spain, i wish to school there but i need you guys to help me with all the necessary information such as the admission requirements tuition fee and accommodation but i am more interested in italy because my brother is there so plz give me updated details, thank you.

he is smart, christopher.
Re: Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe by MrCrackles(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2008
efizee:

please i want information concerning admission in any university in Ukraine, Italy or spain, i wish to school there but i need you guys to help me with all the necessary information such as the admission requirements tuition fee and accommodation but i am more interested in italy because my brother is there so plz give me updated details, thank you. he is smart, christopher.

since your brother is there, why cant he get you the information you need?!

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria ( NOUN). / Unilorin Post Ume/de 2009/2010 / All About 2009 Scholarship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.