Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Who Represents The South South Zone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Represents The South South Zone? (1361 Views)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Represents The South South Zone? by APDOKPESI: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2006
who would you rather was the south south's candidate for presidency in 2007? Governor Peter Odili, Donald Duke or Akwa Ibom state's Orji Kalu?
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by kenshin(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
What about pastor chris okotie? he's from the South-South
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by Chxta(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
AP-DOKPESI:

who would you rather was the south south's candidate for presidency in 2007? Governor Peter Odili, Donald Duke or[b] Akwa Ibom state's Orji Kalu[/b]?
Orji Kalu is from Abia State. Obong Attah is the guy in the looting chair at Uyo. . .
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by DeepSoul(f): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2006
Orji Kalu is an eastern governor. Obong is the one at the helm of looting in Akwa-Ibom, Despite his acclaimed leadership skills, I doubt he has enough political clout for the position. Same with Donald Duke, He'd do well as a VP and not the president. Odilli has to be "the one" amongst the trio, He stands a higher chance as it is right now, I personally wouldn't support him tho.

I used to be a Chris Okotie supporter until the emergence of who I see as a perfect representative of the South-south - Pat Utomi. It's not even about the geo-political zone thing. I'd support him even if he were from the east! I just think he might be it!
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by DRANOEL(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
i go with pat utomi
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by owo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2006
Please can you expantiate on Attah as a looter?

On face value, I strongly disagree with your submission
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2006
Attah is one of d worst looters out of d governors when he was being accused of corruption by d oppostion his goverment published his achievments in vanguard and wat are his achievments building a golf course,car park and other projects dat will not add any value to d state. Go 2 uyo d capital and see for urself.The roads are in bad conditions.one year before leaving office it is now he wants to build an airport.5 star hotel,IPP.Why is it 1 year before leaving office is when he wakes up frm slumber he did virtually nothing for 6 years and he has d guts 2 declare himself for presidency.
Re: Who Represents The South South Zone? by owo(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2006
I still await someone that will substantiate this 'looting' label that has been placed on Attah of Akwa Ibom.

All information available to me including personal visits point in the opposite direction.

I dare to say that few have made the strides that can be attributabe to the Akwa Ibom State Governor.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Aviation Sector In Nigeria / Why Do Nigerians Wait For God To Do Everything? / Who Is The Most Detestable Nigerian Politician Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.