Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bank Phb Test Of July 19th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Test Of July 19th (724 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Test Of July 19th by mozo: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
so can some one clear me on wat happened to those that wrote the bankphb test on the 19 of july juluis berger hall unilag, are they still making or were we just called to write the test because its the banks obligation to conduct such time wasting tests, when they already have they own short listed candidates, since no one at the said venue didnt even make mention of whether he or she passed or failed that particular test
Re: Bank Phb Test Of July 19th by 377: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
Bank phb of 16th august any info, men i don tire for all things when will all thing suspense end.
Re: Bank Phb Test Of July 19th by engrksa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2008
yeah, sorry for replying your post very late. i wrote the test too and was invited for interview early this month but couldnt attend the interview due to my present work commitment; moreso they are recruiting applicant who wants to be a marketer, that was what one of my friend who intended the interview said.
so lets learn to appreciate our employer, PHB cant manipulate thingg the way u think it.
i have written a lot of test and i only fail one out of abt 17 but it is by God Grace. so all this employer are real and will go for the best candidate.
hope one day u will be convinced that our employer are plain enof.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Model;contact Me / Zenith Is Calling After The Test / University Of Lagos Recruits I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.