Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,350 members, 7,920,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Linux Application And Security - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Linux Application And Security (853 Views)

Mastering Python - Networking And Security Training Video / Where Can I Learn Database, Web Application And System Configuration Pls!!! / Java Programmers, Check This Simple Application And Evaluate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linux Application And Security by baani(m): 2:02am On Sep 16, 2008
hey, all landers in the house espacially to all linux gurus, well i do some help and counsellin, im just gettin out of school and i actually want to go and take a computer course, linux application and security is wat i hv in mind pl is dere anyone tht can giv mi a brief on the course, wat it entails and anything u think i shuld 2 knw dat will help mi
thanks
Re: Linux Application And Security by worm360: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2008
well u need to get resources to enhance u more like E-books on linux ok as u knw we gt alot of distros well if u need some of the e-books contact me on dis 08061562698, josiah@infotechexperts.org
Re: Linux Application And Security by alexis(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
check the linux/unix section at http://knowfree.net

(1) (Reply)

Learn By Experience - From Novices To Professionals / I Need Help With This Code. / How Do I Repair A Badly Corrupt Ms Database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.