Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Seun!why U Delete My Topic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun!why U Delete My Topic? (1181 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by SeanT21(f): 3:57am On Sep 16, 2008
EDITTT
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by Queenisha: 3:57am On Sep 16, 2008
you'll soon be deleted
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by JeSoul(f): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2008
Of course Seun will delete it, any other forum is competition and will be taking away valuable traffic from NL.
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by Seun(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
I don't know whether I deleted it but yes, such links will not contribute to Nairaland in any way. Unless Ztyle is a popular celebrity and you're directing people to his fan forum.
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
JeSoul:

Of course Seun will delete it, any other forum is competition and will be taking away valuable traffic from Nairaland.
lol funny grin grin do not really think so
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by Shaz(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
Seun:

I don't know whether I deleted it

I moved it on cue
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by ztyle(m): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2008
Seun:

I don't know whether I deleted it but yes, such links will not contribute to Nairaland in any way. Unless Ztyle is a popular celebrity and you're directing people to his fan forum.
Seun why hidinq the truth? u know what i mean by that, deletinq my Link from the forum or not will not stop my Forum Traffic.
I guess u don't know i'm more than a popular celebrity if not for your jealousy u would have be one of the most popular celebrity in Nigeria

You finially send the Great Nairalander's away just be of your non-challant attitude! Remember "Nairalanders Made Nairaland Not You"

SeanT21:

I started a topic asking fellow nairalanders to support Zytle by Visiting his forum. I came back to check and its deleted.

For What reason?

My Dear they don't have any good reasons,i told u earlier thats this GUY is damn Jealous now u see the result.
anyway it's all good that can't stop my Forum from growinq but i assure you guys dat

NBF (Nigeria Business Forum ) is simply the BEST.

i'm not trying to bring arguments here but let's learn to say the truth!.

Peace Out!

Proudly NBF MEMBER!
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by SeanT21(f): 4:01am On Sep 17, 2008
ztyle:

Seun why hidinq the truth? u know what i mean by that, deletinq my Link from the forum or not will not stop my Forum Traffic.
I guess u don't know i'm more than a popular celebrity if not for your jealousy u would have be one of the most popular celebrity in Nigeria

You finially send the Great Nairalander's away just be of your non-challant attitude! Remember "Nairalanders Made Nairaland Not You"

My Dear they don't have any good reasons,i told u earlier thats this GUY is damn Jealous now u see the result.
anyway it's all good that can't stop my Forum from growinq but i assure you guys that

NBF (Nigeria Business Forum ) is simply the BEST.

i'm not trying to bring arguments here but let's learn to say the truth!.

Peace Out!

Proudly NBF MEMBER!

LMAO!!!

chill out before he deletes U!!!
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by ztyle(m): 4:13am On Sep 17, 2008
Dear I'm Use to Delete,Remove,Reject and Otherwise BAN, So Relax but he should know that this is dialog not quarel lol? grin
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by naijacampu(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
Good I like this type of post and it give me the opportunity to express myself,

To Start I have This:
Question 1.
I started a topic asking fellow nairalanders to support Zytle by Visiting his forum. I came back to check and its deleted.
For What reason?

The Answer
Because you agreed this before registering
You agree with the webmaster, Oluwaseun Osewa, that:
1) The Nairaland Forum is owned by me, and me alone.

2) You will obey all the rules of this forum at all times.

3) Your posts may be deleted or modified at any time at my discretion.

4) Your membership may be revoked at any time, at my discretion.

5) You will obey all the rules of this forum at all times. 
I Agree 

lol funny
Not Funny at all,we are always greedy,I know when digitalpoint was kicked-off by 16 years old American(then).he have no experience so he meet his friend who are 1.Olgi the now admin og Goldage.net, the admin of sitepoint and many others,so they help In the developement of the forum,Now digitalpoint is the best forum in the world (though not with the highest member due to their banning policy) And the guy is very greatful up till today you can freely advertise your product and website @ the relevant thead though spamming is not allowed-many people makes a tonnage of cash there including my humble self by selling our digital and advertising our websites.Now can the admin of this forum tell me why many links are to allowed??It will either be rendered inpotenet or be deleted.Is this the way of dealing with you fellow nigerians who were with you when you started.I know when this forum kicked of at 2005 and,

@ ztyle
First let me not forget to congratulate you for your effort in your forum.You are the best forum administrator in Nigeria.     BUT
I have no reason to accuse the admin in this forum because you are doing the same-deleting post though many posts you delets are spam,

If You Both are striving for the supperior,why not challenge your self remember the current challenge that is going on between Shoemoney and John Chow I posted it in full here   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-153900.0.html#msg2810822

I will glad if to be the UMPIRE grin
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by SamMilla1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
hmm, na wah oooh,

why dont you just leave the link to your forum on your signature box.
or at least if there is a special thing you do on the website, you can make it a point of reference when such issue arises.

I do it atimes. I dont think any webmaster will tolerate pasting links to your site on the body of messages just to drive traffic from another site.
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by KarmaMod(f): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
Queenisha:

you'll soon be deleted

Rofl grin

zytle is such a suck-up.
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by sima(f): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2008
. . . i dont know what 2 think
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by Gabry(f): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2008
Hey Sean. havent heard from you in a long time.
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by sunej(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
The thread is kinda funny, I like zee's courage. The guy is damm ambitous and i know he'll make it.

As for the rules, yea, rules are to be obeyed, no webmaster likes loosing traffic, though seun once enjoyed it.

NBF is great and fast Growing, it'll be the next big thing in Nigeria and beyond!

LONG LIVE NBF!!!
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by Shaz(f): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2008
Ztyle,

You, of all people, should know about Spam and posting forum-advert links on other forums instead of complaining. Even your forum conditions are against 'em . . so why make a racquet?
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by SeanT21(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

Hey Sean. havent heard from you in a long time.

Where have U been?

I been missing U onh Nland.

Welcome back

How is Life treating U?
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Seun, would soon delete you out of this site.
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by SeanT21(f): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2010
Why u bringing up this old thread naa??
Re: Seun!why U Delete My Topic? by meobizy(f): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2019
What the fvck is a ztyle?

(1) (Reply)

Mai Pipul, Mek Una Gist Mi Laik Gsm Dis Wan Ting - Mek Una No Vex Abegi O! / Awilo Longomba Feat. Terry G & Timaya - Brukutu / How Do Channels Tv Make Money Without Commercials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.