Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him (2141 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by sewa(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
My brother his dating a lady for 2 years now, last week he told me that the lady is 4 years older than him and They’re planning to get married next year. I can see clearly that they truly love each other but am worry.

Can anyone told me the consequence of this

Can they truly love each other for long?

has Anybody face with similar problem
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by rampagain: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2008
mind ur business and dont kill smones joy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by tope2000(f): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
plssss we are in the 21th century
its no big deal besides she is only 4yrs older what the ones where the woman more 10 yrs older
they still live happily together
as long as ur brother is happy
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by MrCrackles(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
na true ooo

as TOPE2000 talk, no big deal

afterall she has found love with an 80-yrs old and she is loving every bit of it even though she is only 20-something! grin
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
So you knew her the entire time and you didn't know she is 4 years older? Now you know and you're doubting their love?
Shame on you. angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by tope2000(f): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

na true ooo

as TOPE2000 talk, no big deal

afterall she has found love with an 80-years old and she is loving every bit of it even though she is only 20-something! grin

hehehehehe grin grin
Is today lets pick on TOPE DAY!!!
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by janami(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
well, i dont hear ur bro complaining, but i guess it is only natural that u are concerned. I think u shld just concentrate on ur bro's happiness
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by sewa(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
All of you just saying ‘mind your own business’ but know that his happiness is my own joy and that is why am concern.
The lady look young and beautify you cant guess her age right unless she told you
Am worry of the future problem
Maybe someone out there has go through such experience let him/her share his experience
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Easybaby(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
Dude, grow up kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by rampagain: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2008
mind your own business and concentrate on ur own lover,dat is if u have one
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by nana(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2008
rampagain:

mind your own business and concentrate on your own lover,that is if u have one
I dont think he has
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by tope2000(f): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
sewa:

All of you just saying ‘mind your own business’ but know that his happiness is my own joy and that is why am concern.
The lady look young and beautify you can't guess her age right unless she told you
Am worry of the future problem
Maybe someone out there has go through such experience let him/her share his experience

if ur brother is happy
wetin come consign you
unless of course you re talking abt urself undecided
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Ben13: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sewa,

why you no fit speak broken, if English dey hard you.

Na wa o
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by nana(f): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
Ben20001:

Sewa,

why you no fit speak broken, if English dey hard you.

Na wa o
lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Ben13: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

lipsrsealed
Babe, why u dey seal your lips.
I'm saying the truth.

If we continue like this on nairaland, Europeans that visits,
will laugh at us.
And people like u will say it's Racism cry sad
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by awumen: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
guy na wetin be ur probs here,see dat one no concern u oo,u beta leave ur bros alone mak in carri go bicos he is got he's life to leave
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Ben13: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
awumen:

guy na wetin be your probs here,see that one no concern u oo,u beta leave your bros alone mak in carri go bicos he is got he's life to leave
See u too.

As u noticed u cannot speak english, u wrote in broken.
I dey feel u jare
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by amyliajane(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
if ur brother is not bothered abt her age why should u n besides its ur brother who is dating her not u, if she has all the qualities he needs in a woman then why not, just pray for them n wish them luck.
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by ssRhino: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
Big deal.
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by rampagain: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
Ben20001:

See u too.

I dey feel u jare

lmao u like trouble no be small grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by geolabious(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
Ben20001:

See u too.

I dey feel u jare
Uncle Gbadamosi
Are u the next person today??
Becareful
Ok

@Poster
You hav to leave the two couples alone
Remember : WHAT GOD HAS JOIN TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT ASSUNDER
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Godalone(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
Leave them alone.
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by yongbabe(f): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
how iz that a problem?
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
if she's older then him so?
I think your brother need to decide
for himself so leave them alone he's
the one who choose her in the first place

yong babe:

how iz that a problem?
I wonder undecided
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by horny4u(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
u got to keep your NOSE out of your brother's and get a LIFE.
this is the 21st century, OK?
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by showbobo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
geolabious:

Uncle Gbadamosi
Are u the next person today??
Becareful
Ok[/color][/font]

@Poster
You hav to leave the two couples alone
Remember : WHAT GOD HAS JOIN TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT ASSUNDER

If english no gree you SPOKE cant you SPOKEN broken english,ehn cheesy grin
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by geolabious(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
showbobo:

If english no gree you SPOKE can't you SPOKEN broken english,ehn cheesy grin
Who thy hell are u talking to?
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by cyrusdevir(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
bros if its pure no problem but check it well (ur bros might not be himself '' juju'') the girl is desperate for marriage.
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by tRoOE(f): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]What is your business
I dislike people that always poke nose in other people affair
jobless goat
[/size]
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by kevoh(m): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2008
cyrusdevir:

bros if its pure no problem but check it well (your bros might not be himself '' juju'') the girl is desperate for marriage.
I agree with you cyrus but how is he going to know if his brother is being charmed (juju grin)
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by topup: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2008
I can understand why you worry, but if they truly love each other, the main issue has been solved, more than age, race or any other superficial quality, love means much more.

Though she is significantly older than him, it does not compromise him in anyway, you should try not to make this relationship about you and your feelings of awkwardness towards their relationship.
Re: My Brother Dating A Lady Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 17, 2008
If your brother has no problem with it why should you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? / Do Guys Still Fall For This Trick? / Is It Advisable To Date A Classmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.