Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Does It Takes To Slay The Dragons? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Takes To Slay The Dragons? (667 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes On Dragons Den, Wants Money To Start A Church. / Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Takes To Slay The Dragons? by Otolorin1: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hi Forumites,
The Dragons' Den is such an educative programme that I am glued to.I realised that a large number of people are being dished most times that they go to the dragons' den.

So I want to throw it all out to you to answer this question,

What Does It Take To Make The Dragons To Invest Their Money On Your Business Idea?

Get talking on this chat.

P.S.Watch Out for A FREE Exclusive Report on the Dragon's den titled:

How To Convince The Dragons To Invest Their Money In Your Business Idea

It will be released on the 6th Oct,2008.Just send your name,email and phone number to daproblemsolver@ymail.com.

It is available for the 1st 57 People Only!!!

So HURRY, Submit your Details NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Profitable Business Idea Which Requires Investors. / You Can Never Imagine What We Can Do Together / Effects Of Bank Recapitalization On Worker's Job Security And Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.