Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,011 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade (767 Views)

How To Create Start-up Funding With A Zero / Binary.com The Zero Risk Forex Random And Tick Trade Strategy / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade by bolajideco: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
please i neeed someone to loan #500,000 to trade an zero risk trade called sport abitrage.pay back is gerantee,with interest.interested people can contact me on 08028307092.thanks
Re: I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade by cnnnigeria: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2008
ogar.stephen IS A FRAUDSTER, NOBODY SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HIM
HIS NUMBERS ARE 07025170574 AND 08066495782
Re: I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade by bobbyon: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
yes yes yesooooooooooooooooooo,it is true but he is the most wanted man in fct.i am a victim of his scam but one of his boys he used to get me is in the police net for about two weeks now,but the guy is on the run.i have met him in person before we started my transaction of loan.he is short and dark in completion.in this forum he answers
Re: I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade by bobbyon: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
these are the names he answers in this forum stev. ogar,william,bassey,gloria and he posts with GLOBASS.PLS let nobody do anything with him and as for me,i am holding the Bank that paid him my money and they are making arrangement on paying me my money.the family of his guy that is in the police net have agreed to pay the money so that guy will be let go by the police.4 details of this call 08077559301

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Bank Check / If You Run A Cybercafe Or About To Start One In Lagos, Abuja And Ph / Export Of Processed Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.