Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,831 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

What's Special About Mr. President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Special About Mr. President? (721 Views)

Buhari Vs Gej ( Facts About Mr Intergrity Vs Mr Gej) / BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Special About Mr. President? by EDIPO(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
permit me to start this new discuss thread just to trigger some thoughts beyond now.

when baba adedibu (of blessed memory) fell ill, i placed a call to my uncle to ask who was likely to step in adedibu's shoes.

shocked by my question, he queried that kind of thought and later said none would fit as far has he was concerned. he premised
his arguments on some special characteristics of baba, especially his
firm hold of the ibadan polity and also his understanding of grassroot
mobilisation. that is about that for baba.

with the current news and discussion flying around about Yar' adua's health, i think it is not totally out of place to
look ahead of time: what if he dies?

to start with, i have no doubts we would miss him though he would not the first to die in office. those who did not die
naturally were murdered in coup plots. it doesn't end at missing him anyway, various questions begin to surface:

who takes over?
from the north? if yes, from his zone?
these two, i am sure could be resolved hard as it may get but one particular question that continues to bother me is, WHICH
QUALITIES OF HIS WOULD WE FIND HARD TO REPLACE?

this thought came up whrn my brother and i were discussing whether or not mr. president is performing well and he then asked what exactly is he doing?
i really do not believe mr. president is not performing because a man stockpiling our collective sweat and running anti-people policies as a matter
of fact is performing only that, he is not working for the people.

ladies and gentlemen of high intellectual prowess, what is special about Mr. President?
let's start it now!!!

cheers.
Re: What's Special About Mr. President? by omohdesmond(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
My brother herdsmen lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: A Failed State? / How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like / Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.