Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? (1956 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Full Of Endtime Comments? / Nairaland Full Of Haters And Frustrated People / Why Is Nairaland Full Of Imbeciless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by tumfulu: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
NairaLand seems to be a place where people come to vent their frustration about life generally. Just watch responses to this thread, and see what I mean, it will be insults, curses, and all.

If they dont insult themselves, they say your post is full of lies, they say you cant have what you said you have, they say you are lieing about your posts - how come this is so? This is baffling, it is such a frustrated state the people are on and to hide behind cyber space to vent the frustration seems to be the ideal thing? Why on NairaLand.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by Cayon(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
yea, and its mostly the men who even want to control the women over the Internet. 

Peace
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by nana(f): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
lol
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by tumfulu: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
nana:

lol

What does that mean? Cant you laugh without having us to know you are laughing?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by nana(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
tumfulu:

lol
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by timbabng(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
, . .why do i have a feeling you kinda like it undecided
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by tumfulu: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2008
nana:

lol

may your pu ssi dry up!
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
tumfulu:

may your pu ssi dry up!
Haba

but then your name def implies such absurd reasoning
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by nana(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
tumfulu:

may your pu ssi dry up!
Bad belle! No wonder ur name got no meaning. Tun-foolu.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by Phemour: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
dat wat make the forum tougher
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by tumfulu: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
PHEMOUR:

that what make the forum tougher

tougher or empty u mean?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by MrCrackles(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
bad belle ke?! grin
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by tollu: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2008
tumfulu:

tumfulu:

may your pu ssi dry up!

tumfulu:

tougher or empty u mean?

Sounds like Tumfulu is all the bad he talked about.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by QBSauceKid: 12:52am On Oct 11, 2008
tumfulu:

NairaLand seems to be a place where people come to vent their frustration about life generally. Just watch responses to this thread, and see what I mean, it will be insults, curses, and all.

If they don't insult themselves, they say your post is full of lies, they say you can't have what you said you have, they say you are lieing about your posts - how come this is so? This is baffling, it is such a frustrated state the people are on and to hide behind cyber space to vent the frustration seems to be the ideal thing? Why on NairaLand.
tumfulu link=topic=172446.msg2814172#msg2814172 date=1221653966:

What does that mean? can't you laugh without having us to know you are laughing?
tumfulu:

may your pu ssi dry up!
tumfulu:

tougher or empty u mean?

its tumfulu again.(music starts)
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by bettes(f): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2008
tampolo or whatever your name is,i can now see that what the other nairalanders posted about you was true,
if you are in your late 30s as they claim i think you need to grow up and stop whining.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by tumfulu: 1:07am On Oct 11, 2008
QBSauceKid:

its tumfulu again.(music starts)

Now i can not excuse the fact that you are a goat.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by QBSauceKid: 1:23am On Oct 11, 2008
tumfulu:

Now i can not excuse the fact that you are a goat.

'This is baffling, it is such a frustrated state the people are on and to hide behind cyber space to vent the frustration seems to be the ideal thing? Why on NairaLand. NairaLand seems to be a place where people come to vent their frustration about life generally.'

I wonder who sed this?
tumfulu. . . . . my man.
lmao.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by badabeat: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
This is why you are all Nigerians; with the Nigerian mentality, reasoning and noisemaking potential that will create more problems rather than solve the little riddles and answer simple questions. Makes interesting read up anyway cool
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by nellydee: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ poster
everything u said is true i experienced it too. i was called a lier n a yahoo yahoo by one of them. i bet this people doing this r frustrated n cant actually talk to anyone in real life that why they choose to get some of d actions here. take a look at the topic one of them av actually started an insult already
tumfulu:

may your pu ssi dry up!

i think d name of one of them is TUMFULU angry
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:48am On Oct 19, 2008
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2008
Tumfulu you are mentally retarded angry
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by SeanT21(f): 2:54am On Oct 27, 2008
@Tumfulu

are u trying to explain yourself to us?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by chessguru(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2008
SeanT21:

@Tumfulu

are u trying to explain yourself to us?

valid point
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by just1n(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
De uncouth fellow programm'd ya'l tu spit out all des ish bout him, and ur dancing tu his tune. . . . 'L advise u kill de thread by not posting any shit in here. . . . Ur dig?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by Cipriani(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
@just1n

Na funtua you dey yarn abi na whish kain english be ya own? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2010
Hmmm let ME know! And it's women AS USUAL. cool

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply In Nigeria / Two Girls From University Of Lagos Fighting Over A Boy [video] / Oluwaseun Osewa Is Worth Over $6million And Makes $8,000 From Nairaland Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.