Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,858 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Is It With Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Women? (2022 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 10 DEADLY Mistakes Men Make With Women They Have Feelings For. / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Women? by kheme(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
what is it with women? even WOMEN cant even understand women!!! i've seen this time and time again: imagine a woman says "oh, this idiot keeps disturbing me, i dont want to see him and i've told him to leave me alone" they always say to me, and then the next day, or even the same day, she's going to meet up with the "idiot" for a date, i just dont get it!!!!

here's a live story, the girls said "ah, this idot keeps bugging me, i'm tired of him" and 2 days later, she takes ma room mate on a 2hrs journey to go see the "idiot". the "idiot" showed up late, the bus services were about to close, and this girl was WILLIINGLY READY to wait for the "idiot" which she "did not want to see again", risking her and my room mate being stranded 2hours away from home!!! what do you call that?

and another one, the girl says "i've told this guy i have a boyfriend, but he still keeps making moves at me. i think i have to give him some distance" and THAT SAME evening, me, him and the girl are at her place for movies and the guy wants to leave, and she's BEGGING him TO STAY!!! what do you call that? and PRIOR to this, she was at ma place for a while, then left to see this other guy she's complaining about, and was with him for 2/3 hours!!!! i mean, NA SHE CARRY HER 2 LEGS CLIMB STEP GO DIS NIGA HOUSE, and just after that, she's complaining that he's making moves at her, and just after that, she's begging him to stay at her place!!!

meeeen, i just dont get it!
Re: What Is It With Women? by iice(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
Don't understand them either.
Reason why i stay away from them.
Some are just so wishy washy its irritating.
Re: What Is It With Women? by Gamine(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
Beats me.

But i dont think its Women

i think its just some peoples behavior

there are guys who act like this too.
Re: What Is It With Women? by Scopium: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Me tooooooooo. It's confusion of the highest order.[/size]
Re: What Is It With Women? by beautyfine(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
it,s because of unstable emotions and thats why we are called WOMEN.they might be bored and not sure of their intentions yet.
Re: What Is It With Women? by sistawoman: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
It could have something to do with age.
Re: What Is It With Women? by Gamine(f): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Beautyfine.

Me, im not Women, im not unstable, thank You.
Re: What Is It With Women? by Busybody2(f): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ OP
Help me ask them o
Re: What Is It With Women? by Busybody2(f): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
Gamine:

@Beautyfine.

Me, im not Women, im not unstable, thank You.

grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Women? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2008
kheme:

NA SHE CARRY HER 2 LEGS CLIMB STEP GO DIS NIGA HOUSE, and just after that, she's complaining that he's making moves at her, and just after that, she's begging him to stay at her place!!!

meeeen, i just don't get it!

Lol cheesy Attention, attention, she likes. And a very bad pretender she is, I have to add. tongue
Re: What Is It With Women? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2008
Women are hard to understand because they're also humans. . . . like men
Re: What Is It With Women? by topup: 2:03am On Sep 18, 2008
With all the examples you listed above, the women were obviously not being completely honest, either in their words or actions. They may also be what you called two faced. Women behave more two-faced than men do. They like to string on men also, so even though they are not interested in a guy, they still like his attention and don't send him signals that they are not interested because they don't want to lose his interest in them. Another possiblity is just that the women are embarrased to admit that they like the attention or the guy.

But guys do this too!
Re: What Is It With Women? by deept(m): 2:10am On Sep 18, 2008
They should sit down and determine wat they really want. Most of them want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: What Is It With Women? by Akinagirl(f): 3:44am On Sep 18, 2008
I didn't get that either. That is complete confusion. Reminds me why I don't have a lot of female friends.
Re: What Is It With Women? by spikedcylinder: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2008
kheme:

what is it with women? even WOMEN can't even understand women!!! i've seen this time and time again: imagine a woman says "oh, this idiot keeps disturbing me, i don't want to see him and i've told him to leave me alone" they always say to me, and then the next day, or even the same day, she's going to meet up with the "idiot" for a date, i just don't get it!!!!

here's a live story, the girls said "ah, this idot keeps bugging me, i'm tired of him" and 2 days later, she takes ma room mate on a 2hrs journey to go see the "idiot". the "idiot" showed up late, the bus services were about to close, and this girl was WILLIINGLY READY to wait for the "idiot" which she "did not want to see again", risking her and my room mate being stranded 2hours away from home!!! what do you call that?

and another one, the girl says "i've told this guy i have a boyfriend, but he still keeps making moves at me. i think i have to give him some distance" and THAT SAME evening, me, him and the girl are at her place for movies and the guy wants to leave, and she's BEGGING him TO STAY!!! what do you call that? and PRIOR to this, she was at ma place for a while, then left to see this other guy she's complaining about, and was with him for 2/3 hours!!!! i mean, NA SHE CARRY HER 2 LEGS CLIMB STEP GO DIS NIGA HOUSE, and just after that, she's complaining that he's making moves at her, and just after that, she's begging him to stay at her place!!!

meeeen, i just don't get it!

The "women" you described here reek of immaturity and insecurity. Sadly, a lot of "women" are like this. sad
Re: What Is It With Women? by woodboi(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2008
Run out some good test n u will find out no guy dat is not good for a girl deaf or blind.what you need to have is what she want,so they keep searching for the best guy,dat 1 of the reason they fall to the wrong with the wrong guy with sweet talk n little money.
Re: What Is It With Women? by 8ball(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster

These girls i must confesss are quite indecisive about what they really want.This is indeed why a guy would wanna say sometimes that when a girl says 'NO' she actually means 'YES'

Sadly a lot of girls falls into vis category n am not just talking on generalist perspective
Re: What Is It With Women? by izeek(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
women were not made to be understood.
if they where a course, i would have chosen them as a compulsory elective.
u must do am, but e no matter if u fail.
Re: What Is It With Women? by kheme(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
ok, might i add another experience here:

there's this other girl and she happened to get close to some guy. i'm a very good observer: this guy had feelings for the girl, and this girl says she HAD NO IDEA that he was feeling for her! and, this girl will come to this guy, sitting on his legs, hugging him, putting her arms all around him, putting his hands all around her, playing with him so much, and she tells me that she STILL EXPECTED HIM NOT TO FEEL ANYTHING!!!!!!! man, how can a woman be soooooo phuking physical with a man, and expect him NOT TO FEEL anything towards her? this is just my most recent experience. there are others that i do recall of girls being phyisical with some guy and expecting the guy NOT to feel anytihng towards her!

now explain that too!
Re: What Is It With Women? by HRhotness(f): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
i think its not a woman thing but an individual thing. . .
i've met a few like that and its just pathetic, esp as they r so effing transparent

they r either too spineless to admit d truth to themselves, two-faced, insecure or just down-right fu*cked up in d head!
Re: What Is It With Women? by Akinagirl(f): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
Got that right.
Re: What Is It With Women? by kheme(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
omg! rotflmbao!!!!
Re: What Is It With Women? by opsydudu(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
just like the guys are players so also are most women hoes

i respect ladies who can handle two relationships at the same time with or w/o either of the guys involved suspecting. I'm talking from experience, some women will tell you that they have a man but will still give u all the greenlight to go ahead with your game.

Hardly can i find a relationship w/o these women having a standby boyfriend should in case something goes wrong.
Re: What Is It With Women? by NubianQ(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
Yeah well women are women. some can be sane, sone crazy but we all are diffrent arent we. some of us are bleeped up in the head too grin grin grin grin. thank God for that but atleast we are who we are. women are different we hide sometimes and are out sometimes.some come in a Sane Insane Package, may god save us all as i am soooo bleeped up it hurts grin grin. find one that suits you i guess!
Re: What Is It With Women? by lonelypal(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
NubianQ:

Yeah well women are women. some can be sane, sone crazy but we all are diffrent arent we. some of us are bleeped up in the head too grin grin grin grin. thank God for that but atleast we are who we are. women are different we hide sometimes and are out sometimes.some come in a Sane Insane Package, may god save us all as i am soooo bleeped up it hurts grin grin. find one that suits you i guess!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry weeps cos she has accepted her faith for who she is cry

@ poster
The heart of a woman is an ocean of secrets. Women are the hardest n most unpredictable species of humans u can ever think of, simply hard to figure out. wink
Re: What Is It With Women? by 8ball(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster

Women are the the only branded package by God gifted uniquely unto the race of men

Any guy wanna contest that?

bring it on
Re: What Is It With Women? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
kheme:

ok, might i add another experience here:

there's this other girl and she happened to get close to some guy. i'm a very good observer: this guy had feelings for the girl, and this girl says she HAD NO IDEA that he was feeling for her! and, this girl will come to this guy, sitting on his legs, hugging him, putting her arms all around him, putting his hands all around her, playing with him so much, and she tells me that she STILL EXPECTED HIM NOT TO FEEL ANYTHING!!!!!!! man, how can a woman be soooooo phuking physical with a man, and expect him NOT TO FEEL anything towards her? this is just my most recent experience. there are others that i do recall of girls being phyisical with some guy and expecting the guy NOT to feel anytihng towards her!

now explain that too!

I like how you emphasize in caps, lol cheesy It's ticklish.
Re: What Is It With Women? by A40(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
Women!! Cant live with them cant live without them
Re: What Is It With Women? by kheme(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2008
@lonelypal: funny enough, i can predict most of the girls around me like 86% of the time.

@stillwater: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Re: What Is It With Women? by gboyesh(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2008
@A40.

Nah Man, that should be "' Women , can't live without em, Can't kill em!!!
grin!!!!
Feel me!!? wink
Re: What Is It With Women? by A40(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2008
@gboyesh
Do you feel like killing em sometimes?
Re: What Is It With Women? by mikesleek(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2008
the course on WOMAN UNDERSTANDING has 101, 201,301,401,501, and i heard u still do it at masters and phd level. they then award you associate member. the course is a large one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Dis Out / . / Please How Do I Stop This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.