Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Would You Date A Married Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Married Woman? (4986 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Would You Date A Married Woman?

If Yes, Why Would You?

Under What Condition(s)/ Circumstance(s) Would You Do It?

Why Would You Not?

If You Are Completely Sure, No One Will Ever Find Out, Would You?

If You Are Paid To Do It, Would You?

Would You Do It To Secure A Prized Job?

Would You Do It To Keep Your Job?

Would You Do It, If You Are Blackmailed Into It?

Would You Do It To Secure A Major Contract?

Would You Do It Just For Fun?

Would You Do It Just Out Of Curiosity?

If She Is Provocatively Sexy And Attractive, Would You Do It?

If She Is A Celebrity, Adored By All, Would You?

Would You Do It For Any Other Reason Not Listed Above?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
Come on now answer your own question
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
sistawoman:

Come on now answer your own question

Am confused thats why i posted it
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by DonEse125(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
Would i date a married man? Hell no! Not even if i need it to secure a contract,or because i'm being blackmailed or any of that. There are some things in life that are sacred,things u just dont mess with,& marriage,family,those are some of them.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by godfrey920(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2008
conditions or no conditions,contract or no contract,if she is wealthy and possesses all the qualities of a woman.[b][/b]WITHOUT WASTING TIME,I'LL DO IT cool
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by desse: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2008
The choice is yours to date or not . Let leave the issue of holy thou how.sometimes you use what you have to get what you want llife is like a race you run it.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Would i date a married man? Hell no! Not even if i need it to secure a contract,or because i'm being blackmailed or any of that. There are some things in life that are sacred,things u just don't mess with,& marriage,family,those are some of them.
Why NO?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by skfa1: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ Poster

Are you dating one at the moment?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by tonesky(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
I will if i happen to fall in love afterall "Love is an illiterate" it did'nt go to school.I am even interested in any sexy married woman that resides in portharcourt.Reach me on tonitonesky@yahoo.com.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2008
Why would you be targeting married women?

do you really want thier husbands after you?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by skfa1: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2008
sistawoman:

Why would you be targeting married women?

do you really want their husbands after you?

I dont know for them o cool
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by topup: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
No no no, and I don't think I would if I was male either.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by Hannibal: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
geolabious:

Would You Date A Married Woman?

If Yes, Why Would You?

Under What Condition(s)/ Circumstance(s) Would You Do It?

Why Would You Not?

If You Are Completely Sure, No One Will Ever Find Out, Would You?

If You Are Paid To Do It, Would You?

Would You Do It To Secure A Prized Job?

Would You Do It To Keep Your Job?

Would You Do It, If You Are Blackmailed Into It?

Would You Do It To Secure A Major Contract?

Would You Do It Just For Fun?

Would You Do It Just Out Of Curiosity?

If She Is Provocatively Sexy And Attractive, Would You Do It?

If She Is A Celebrity, Adored By All, Would You?

Would You Do It For Any Other Reason Not Listed Above?

I won't date a married WOMAN. . . . .Never!!!
But if the shituation comes between me and my job. . . .
I would be pressed to string her along.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by lekeleke(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2008
It's a NO from me, but sometimes it goes beyond one's control and before you know it, you are already doing it. For example, a very close friend of mine just got out of an affair with a married woman few months ago; the woman involved and her husband attend the same church with my friend and i, she stays very close to our church and her hubby works in a different state which makes him a weekend hubby. This woman is close to all of us who are youth leaders and she's always supporting us interms of cash; as a result we all visit her often but because my friend also lives close to our church, his visit was more often than others(so he confessed to me as his friend/president), they became very close and according to him he stays there till 11pm any time he's there. He said they started sharing intimate discussions and he discovered he was getting attracted to the woman; he said one thing lead to another and they started having sex(the woman is about 7 years older than my friend). When he told me, he said it had been on for months but that his conscience couldn't carry it again 'cos of the hubby, the hubby is well known to all of us and he's also been good to us just like his wife. i took up my friend from the fact that the hubby is a close person and i mounted pressure on him 'cos he said he couldn't stop eventhough his conscience was pricking him, i begged him to consider the fact that the hubby is known to us and eventually he said he has discussed it with the woman and that they've both agreed to stop it and that he will never go to her house alone again. It's been 6 months since he stopped and have been encouraging him never to think of going back; not only because she's married but that her hubby is well known to him.
So, sometimes you just find yourself doing things you wouldn't have done ordinarily just like my friend. We are all human. Let's just becareful.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Would i date a married man? Hell no! Not even if i need it to secure a contract,or because i'm being blackmailed or any of that. There are some things in life that are sacred,things u just don't mess with,& marriage,family,those are some of them.

A man on a 6 month contract just move to ya hood and you guy started dating and after you have fell in love, yu find out he is married, what would you do?
My point never say never, only say that you will never "intentionally" date a married man.
Cos there are married-single men out there grin
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:06am On Sep 20, 2008
@ The post.

Would you take " i did it to keep my job hon" as an excuse from your wife, how would you feel if you wife is dating another man while married to you?
My guy, if you wanna live long enuf, i will advice that you stay away from married women.
There are more single on da street than married women, why cant you talk to as many of those as you want.
Especially a married woman with kids, how do you think the children will feel, if they get to know that you are the reason why mamma dont give attention anymore?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by yomi123nl(m): 2:07am On Sep 20, 2008
i have dated a married woman before, believe me, she was sweet. If i see any married woman that i trip for, i will go for her. I think i'll love to have sex with beautiful married women.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:15am On Sep 20, 2008
And what goes around comes around, might be your houseboy that will return the favour on your wife.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by dyabman(m): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2008
that should be the begining of depreciation in ones life
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by topup: 2:22am On Sep 20, 2008
yomi123nl:

i have dated a married woman before, believe me, she was sweet. If i see any married woman that i trip for, i will go for her. I think i'll love to have sex with beautiful married women.

And equally, you would love for someone to have sex with your wife/wife to be/future wife. sad
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2008
yomi123nl:

This is psychopatically pathetic.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2008
This is phychopatically pathetic.

EXACTLY.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by DonEse125(f): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2008
$$rhino-married single man? LOL! I gues u're right.lemme rephrase that-i would neva intentionally date a married man.and geolab-whateva ur name is,i tot i made my reasons perfectly clear. Unlike som ppl,i have a gr8 deal of respekt 4 d divine institution of marriage,& i knw that karma's a bitch.what goes around comes right back around.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2008
yomi123nl:

Did you really "date" or just Bleep her? What makes a married woman so much better than a single woman that you would throw everything away and put your life on the line to sleep wit her? Cuz you do understand that if the husband gets wind of it you are up shit river creek w/o a paddle. he will kill you or put a charm on you.

i really want to know thou what makes our pssuy better?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by rampagain: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2008
yomi123nl:

may ur wife be screwed by other men too,AMEN
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by sylvao2000(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2008
yomi123nl:

Am very sure 16years old boy is FUCKING ur mom right now , and watch it smally smally boys will break your home because they will come to ur house when you are alway and Bleep ur wife. AMEN. and everybody say AMEN
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2008
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to all those ondrful prayers
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to all those ondrful prayers
N U
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by yomi123nl(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2008
Most nairalanders are hypocrites, apart from that, i think this is a forum where one can express himself and be sincere/truthful, i never knew that when you really say what is in your mind and truthfully express yourself, no matter what it is, you are abused and judged in return. Anyway, that will not deter me from being myself.
@ sista woman
May be i mis-used the word "date", i should have said i bleeped her. What i love so much in that woman(which i know every married woman has) is her sexual expertise, she is just to sweet in bed. Another thing is 'that hide and seek game' i.e no one must know about it; that makes it more thrilling and sooooo sweet.
I repeat i will still love to Bleep any available beautiful married woman; no matter what anybody says.
I don't think sexuality section is for kids neither is it for pastors. So, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, grow up and be a bit realistic/practical/sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by opsydudu(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2008
y e s!

all conditions above apply.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
opsydudu:

y e s!

all conditions above apply.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by chykeo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
NO I WONT DATE A MARRIED WOMAN FOR ANY REASON AT ALL JUST LIKE I WONT WANT ANYONE TO DATE MY WIFE. THERE ARE SO MANY CHICS OUT THERE THAT ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING AND THEY VE GOT ALL U THINK A MARRIED WOMAN HAS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady / Ladies Its GAME TIME: Come Build Your Perfect Man / Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.