Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Very Urjent To Know Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Urjent To Know Please (620 Views)

Re: Very Urjent Please My Fellow People. / Very Urjent Please / Very Urjent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urjent To Know Please by Tallestboy(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2008
i would like to know the actual date federal polythecnic ado ekiti is doing their post jamb exam and osun state polythecnic iree because i don,t want to miss the examination date that is why i,m begging my fellow people to help me out of it.any news you can please contact me on my mobile phone number 08022569909.i will be very happy to hear from you.
Re: Very Urjent To Know Please by Babaella(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2008
embarassed na so so polythecnic. U no wan go university?
Re: Very Urjent To Know Please by lakefist(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2008
why are u discouraging this young man babaella.instead of waste his precious time waiting 4 jamb,let him atleast go to polytechnic and av his ND,later he can apply 4 direct entry.
Re: Very Urjent To Know Please by firstlady4(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2008
Dont mind her.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Urgent / Does Anybody Know When Unilorin Is Releasing Their List / Are You Interested In Studying In The U.S.A, Uk , Hungary And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.