Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) (37416 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hello All, is anyone a prospective NYSC corper 4 batch C (November)? Lets share our ideas here.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by shyvirgo(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
yes, what do you want to know or any new info?
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2008
New development, Online prevalidation exercise. Buy eNYSC scratch card from any afribank. go to www.nysc.gov.ng or www.enigeria.com.ng. do eRegistration check,call up number and prevalidation, from punch newspaper
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by yicob(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
God help us, why is it that Nairaland Females are more interested in NYSC than the males?
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2008
guys have lots of alternatives now,like y***o n d rest, shebi?
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by shyvirgo(f): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2008
To jaydue: thanks for the info.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
ure welcome,
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by amusanl: 2:55am On Sep 23, 2008
ACCESS BANK recruit corpers.Just take ur CV to thier headoffice @Oyinjolayemi street,victoria Island,Lagos.You must be a 2.1 student 4rm any discipline and must not be more than 24year.Best of luck.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by laplace(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2008
I'm a serving Batch B '08 corps member. Sincerely, there's nothing to look forward to. The scheme has outlived its relevance. It's a whole waste of time and life. Corps members are hardly treated with any dignity. Employers are only looking for cheap labour and educationally less developed states are looking for compulsory teachers.

The scratch cards are completely useless. Keep your N250 for ice cream! I hope Batch C corps members would find places of primary assignments since many of the corps members posted in September were rejected by their employers.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2008
amusanl ,thanks 4 d info, unluckily im 25 now, all these banks na wa 4 dem ooo
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 1:10am On Oct 18, 2008
if any one bought d scratch card i talked about,u can use it to register for d sizes of ur kits online 2 avoid embarassments wen u get 2 camp, batch c is for real, novemba live, good luck all
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by trigolo: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
i cant wait any longer, 19 November seems to be taking forever
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by trigolo: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
i cant wait any longer, 19 November seems to be taking forever
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by jaydude(f): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
trigolo im tellin u, i cant wait too,
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by tokzyt(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2008
Please , can someone help me to confirm the date for the orientation because i had of two different date now i.e 10th nov and 25th nov,
am not in Nigeria presently and really need this info for ma travel detail, thanks
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by ogbongzky(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
Registration of Foreign-trained graduates,
20th September 2008 – 30th Oct 2008
Collection of Call-ups by Foreign trained graduates,
19th -24th Nov 2008
Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions,
17th - 19th Nov 2008
2008 Batch C Orientation Course Starts on the,
25th Nov - 16th Dec 2008

VISIT

WWW dot OGBONGEBLOG dot dot COM
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by Mokwe: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hi Guys/Girls,

Take my advice and start looking for a place to work in after the service year.Start applying for positions especially trainee positions.

The whole NYSC program has lost its focus and there is need for change in that area.

Save ur money cause u will never get khaki with the right size so forget it!!!!

Finished in september and God has been faithful ever then,have a grt Job

Take my advice.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by Exstar(f): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2008
@ Post, Kudos for creating this thrend.

I'm a batch ''A''Corper & believe me i was shocked to hear that the
batch ''C'' is for real!Where on earth would you be posted to for your Primary assignment? Well, i'm not trying to scare you guys but just pray very hard that God
should have mercy and show you Favour @ this time of ur lives.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by shyvirgo(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
THERE'S BN A CHANGE OF DATE. BATCH 'C' COMMENCES ON THURSDAY THE 20TH OF NOVEMBER.
YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE www.nysc.gov.ng. HOPE YOU'RE READY.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by shyvirgo(f): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
you should start collecting call-up letters from the 17th and camp is 2 weeks. ending 4th december.
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by abydeeno(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hi guys, please when is the next NYSC batch after november 2008 ?
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by ogbongzky(m): 4:25am On Nov 16, 2008
cant wait to know where am posted to later today, will keep u posted then
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by ogbongzky(m): 4:09am On Nov 17, 2008
wow !!!!!, am posted to ANAMBRA, any NLander dude there to hook up wt ?, chedars dey to catch fun grin for 2 weeks
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by rosky55(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
Does anyone know when registration for the next batch begins and what the process is. Also wat date does it start in february?
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by yicob(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
For update on the next batch, check www.nysc.gov.ng
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by EbonyNaija: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
Really interesting viewpoints on the whole subject of NYSC. I put up a website where corps members can share their different views about the scheme, and blog about their different experiences. I think one of the biggest problems of the scheme is the total dearth of information. If you're posted to katsina state there's no where offline or online to get any information on how best to get there, the weather's peculiarities etc

Thats part of why i designed the site. Hopefully ppl will find it useful and will be encouraged to share there experiences with others and give much needed advice to incoming corps members.

The site is www.NyscTalk.com

Hope you guys check it out and find it useful, look forward to getting your response and feedback.

Good luck to soon-to-be corps members
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by concrete: 2:58am On Jul 01, 2009
bump! i want to register for the next batch. went to maitama office and was told they thing it'll be between september and november
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by tolakolapo(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hi guys, i'm in d same situation here, i graduated last yr n wld luv to do my NYSC later dis year, im finkin of goin for d BATCH C dis year, d problem is i ave a full time job in a chemical company here in uk of which i ave 5 weeks holiday in a year. D last time i spoke to my uncle in nigeria about dis NYSC stuff, he said i ave to appear in person at d NYSC HQ in Abuja n also bring along my documents. Now d problem is, i ave 5 weeks holiday in a year at my wrk place of which im reservin 3 weeks for d orientation camp for BATCH C later dis year, which means i wil ave jus 2 weeks left.

My question now is, is it possible to go to nigeria for few days or 1 week maximum to sort out the registration and interview as i dont ave much holidays left dis year again?

Or can sum1 please tell me d number of days it will take to come dwn to nigeria to apply for the NYSC in person includin any interview to go along with the NYSC requirements?

And also if i wana enter for the BATCH C dis year which i fink its around Oct - Nov period, wen is d right time to go to Abuja for the application or to start d whole process?

Thanks a lot guys. smiley
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by Wumivic(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Do you know that you can make your service year fun?

Why don't you get the knowledge of how to self publish a book and start raking cash

http://www.profitable-author.com

Bless u
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by hammedoriloye: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls any update about the time the call-up No will be released. Ping me 235C5296
Re: Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) by Claroo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
hammedoriloye: Pls any update about the time the call-up No will be released. Ping me 235C5296
https://www.nairaland.com/1788392/prospective-nysc-2014-batch-c

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going Back To My Parent's After POP / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.