Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:38 AM

Union Bank / Gse - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank / Gse (1337 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank / Gse by sukiyaki(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2008
my peeps how far GSE? I mean d Union Bank test.
does any body have any info on the cut-off mark for the GSE?
pls fill us in.
Re: Union Bank / Gse by 377: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
Guy the cut of mark is 99% from a reliable source in union bank.
Re: Union Bank / Gse by mogambe: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
@377

i nominate u for the "most sarcastic comment" AWARD on nairaland.

even if the computer program that runs the GSE tests takes one of the tests, it cant get 99%. grin

Even if Union bank's cut-off is 101%, at least we are grateful for sitting the test for free. They shld have come out pomp and plain to say that they were on a social responsibility mission. grin

Anyway, going by the performance so far, i hope @ least 45% is the realistic cut-off.

I smell envy and malice in ur post oooooo "377".

takia grin
Re: Union Bank / Gse by kristkrest(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2008
hmmmm! 99% in deed. angry
if the overall performance is to be put in the front burner,
then 45% is it then, i kinda agree with Mogambe. wink
i heard from a reliable source also that the highest score so far is 76%
i managed to score 67%,
and all 'someone' could rely on was a 'reliable' source whose reliable deniable info was 99% cut off mark
it would have been more understandable if UNION NGO, Bank informed us they were only
unveiling their new branch of business product, NIGERIAN GRADUATE AND GSE grin
Re: Union Bank / Gse by chemche: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2008
kk it think u"re right.they are nut serious.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Youth By Imo State Govt: / Gsk Aptitude Test Material Pls ! / Sap And Itil Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.