Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Who I Am In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who I Am In Christ (816 Views)

Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who I Am In Christ by saskatoon(f): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2008
I AM REIGNINIG IN LIFE BY JESUS CHRIST(ROMANS 5;7)

I AM NOT LOOKING AT THE THINGS THAT ARE SEEN,BUT AT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN( II CORINTHIANS 4;18)

I AM WALKING BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT(II COR 5;7)

I AM CASTING DOWN IMAGINATIONS AND EVERY HIGH THINGS THAT EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD(II COR 10;5)

I AM THE RIGTHEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS(II COR5;2)
Re: Who I Am In Christ by pilgrim1(f): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2008
Amen. But further. . .

(1) You are also called to suffer for His Name:
[list][list][li]"For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on Him, but also to suffer for His sake" ~ [Php. 1:29][/li][/list][/list]

(2) As Christians, we are called to partake of His sufferings:
[list][list][li]"But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy" ~ [1 Peter 4:13][/li][/list][/list]
Re: Who I Am In Christ by Gamine(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2008
smiley

Without Christ, im dead

Through Him, i live
Re: Who I Am In Christ by pilgrim1(f): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
In Christ, . . .

[list][li]. . .I live without condemnation [Romans 8:1][/li][/list]

[list][li]. . .I am inseparable from God’s love [Romans 8:38-39][/li][/list]

[list][li]. . .I am more than a conqueror [Romans 8:37][/li][/list]

[list][li]. . .I am sanctified [1 Cor. 1:2 and Heb. 10:10][/li][/list]

[list][li]. . .I am a child of God by faith [Galatians 3:26][/li][/list]

[list][li]. . . I am blessed aith all spiritual blessings in the heavenlies [Eph. 1:3][/li][/list]

[list][li]. . . the vail is taken away from my mind,
so I can rejoice in reading the Scriptures [2 Cor. 3:14][/li][/list]

(1) (Reply)

Friendship (?) / Join Rrrg / Heaven's Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.