Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma (5912 Views)

Poll: Is this the law of karma or coincidence

yes: 22% (2 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
maybe: 44% (4 votes)
never: 0% (0 votes)
impossible to say how true it is: 33% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by ifihearam: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2008
Sometimes i do believe the law of Karma,fellow nairalanders i have gist for you  from an impeccable source,when i said i the law of karma really works i meant it in all respect.Just recently,our charming and irresistable actor turn politician Richard Mofe Damijo has found himself in a rather unbearable situation.
  His delectable wife,Jumobi Damijo was said to be having an affair with a younger lover who works in Celtel now Zain and it was reportedly said that my Chairman and most favorite actor went on his kneels begging this young chap to leave his wife for him.May i also remind my fellow nairalanders that during the regime of the former lagos state military administrator Gen.Marwa,it was also reported that RMD had relationship with his wife which led to his temporary exile in Ghana before the who is who in lagos state pleaded for him.Could this be the law of Karma or my Chairman is growing old and his unique styles of dressing and packaging is growing old or weak.Please let me know.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by showbobo(m): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2008
Dont give us shit jare.Is there no link to this
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by mohawkchic(f): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2008
~Hmm . . .who's to say? Love The Actor . .The Man . . . well he's only human & liable to his shortcomings,vices . . if your story is anythig to go by,wish him luck finding love again!! Too bad am married grin

~SoOo he's a politician now!! wonder why i havent seen him in movies
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Raymond88(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2008
Gossips!!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by jmkbond(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
gbeborun,any proof
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by rampagain: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
if all u said is true,then its a pity sad
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by gjazzy: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
are you sure maybe the law of karma really holds
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by ikamefa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
whether na karma oh! or law of diminishing returns oh

who gives a freak !  angry if your story is true

when RMD was boinking errthing in his path! in those days " hin nor sabi sey hin own time go come? "

abegiiiiiiii!

make we hear better gist jare ! cheesy

Rmd koo! dmc nii "  grin "
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by sima(f): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2008
wetin be karama OO . pls
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by ogbogo: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2008
Where did get that information from.?
Are sure of what you are saying?[/color]
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Afribiz(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2008
Reply na
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by origina9ja(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2008
oi u
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by spikedcylinder: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2008
Na so.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2008
ifihearam:

,fellow nairalanders i have gist for you  from an impeccable source,

I can't stop laughing at this quote
Do u think nairaland is a room or hostel filled up with like 10 girls and then you go I have gist for you
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by papayo: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
i didnt hear this ooooooo, omo, Nigerians dey carry rumour, but well every rumour has an element of truth in it,so i believe you small sha, too bad for him ooooo.he is a politician now so he probably wont have timr for madame and i guess madame was looking for young blood for company, lol, too bad for rmd,
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by ifihearam: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2008
Who says there is no proof?r you are not aware that RMD is currently the commissioner for entertainment in Delta State?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by misssexyu(f): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2008
@ifihearam, rily?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Raimond(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hey,i am well aware of this story,Jumobi and the dude are not having any affair whatsoever,they only have a healthy relationship as office colleagues.I know one would wonder how i knew, and what my source was:well,the suspect is personally known to me,i`ve known him since 2003.I took it upon myself to ask him,and he swore that he had nothing to do with her in that way.Jumobi on her own part is someone i interract with sometimes and i`ve even been in company of her and the accused (at work), and i don`t think there is anything clandestine going on.I am well aware of the rumour and have even heard more than You`ve posted-The rumour is all over the office.I CHOOSE TO STAND BY WHAT MY BUDDIE TOLD ME.I know a lot of shit goes down here in the office,but this one is simply a smear campaign and it is unfortunate that the bulk of the folks here beleive the story.HOW SAD!!!

Moreover the story is somewhat stale!!!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by ifihearam: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
Una hear am so?Raymond said he is acquainted with the rumour,but from what i gathered contrary to what ray said,Baba himself went to the dude and asked him to restrain himself from his wife a a friend to the dudu who raymond claims he knows also told me in confidence that the dude indeed has an affair with Jumobi and he swore to that.Fellow nairalanders,at least you now believe that i do not bring my gists from the blues oooo.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Raimond(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
I`m not just acquainted with the story,but we all work together,so i`m not claiming.

If he was lying,beleive me,it`s not my business.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Exstar(f): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2008
Chei, Na Wa O!!!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by bidemi12(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2009
One thing i know for sure ''where there is smoke, there is fire'' grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Virgo83(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Richard Mofe Damijo be the Subject of his own
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
Don't know what the poster gains in saying this. What's your business? I see how excited you are just because you heard something bad. Says a lot about your person. undecided
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by nabyforce: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
D one wey i hear be say. RMD no dey do anytin 4 delta. Only 2 chop money. Im and gov na old skl mates.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma by Anabel(f): 4:06am On Sep 30, 2009
bidemi12:

One thing i know for sure ''where there is smoke, there is fire'' grin

yes oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nawaoo!! Singer Decides To Go Na*aked Just To Promote Her Song (SEE PHOTOS / Wizkid Was Offered Stupid Money But Stayed Neutral - Rapper Mi Abaga / See Hushpuppi Inmate Number, Prison Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.