Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

Please Am Finding It Very Hard To Download. I Just Want Someone To Tell Me What To Do. When I Try To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Am Finding It Very Hard To Download. I Just Want Someone To Tell Me What To Do. When I Try To (808 Views)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Finding It Very Hard To Download. I Just Want Someone To Tell Me What To Do. When I Try To by Badpet: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2008
Download problem undecided
Re: Please Am Finding It Very Hard To Download. I Just Want Someone To Tell Me What To Do. When I Try To by thefirm: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2008
What exctly are you trying to download? you did not state it in your post.

Normal downloads on the internet are quite easy. all u need do is to navigate to the page of download and click on the download button.

then you wait for the process to be completed.

(1) (Reply)

Emulate The Ants And Be Wise: Please Time Wated Can Not Be Recover / Arts Section on NAIRALAND / How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.