Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,882 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:36 AM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34424 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by nice2nite(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hello Seun
anyway every body have their own way of approaching a girl,as 4 me i thinks that method is old fashion that was use by my great granfather in 1941. u better try some things else. if i was a girl i will just look at u and laugh at u and walk away, anyway let me not talk much.
broda i hail oooooooooooooooooo no be so now u supose no say girls nor dey like that patten again.make u wise up oo, u nor see how every body they stroke u. peter by name
u fit call me if u want make will talk more. 08052369758
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by gina34(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2007
Thats a funny story.and that guy is not a serious guy.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by shk(f): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
ur story was very funny, luv'd it.but reality check hon, dat wud only hapn wit a blonde, n since 9jas aint blonde(well as far as i knw), askin a gurl out will nt b as easy as ur story portrays dere will b more stress n wahala lyk trips 2 mr biggs,cinemas,shoppin ctrs,mama put, b4 u'll simply get her numba.jst wntd 2 say dat, so all u guys out dere gudluc n d gurls, well cease d frontin! wink
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by degubi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2007
seun wake up u are dreaming
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by gina34(f): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2007
It happens that way.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nenum(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2007
hey is kadeejah someone i know
better not.
a

b

k.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by FactorChic(f): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2007
you asking her to come to ur house is wrong, u just met her, what if she's a thief or something, well, its a good way to start, although I prefer a different move. but u tried
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by FactorChic(f): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2007
on the other note, if she was a nigerian, mehn u meedn to work harder b4 u get her, I love we nigerian women, u go waka no be small, even try to give her a ride and she'll reject it, try to get her number, she'll give u maybe after donkey years or even tell u she flushed her phone down d toilet ( Like i do grin)
if she was a foreigner, for example an american, I think u can get her to bed d first day, i'm not badmouthing anybody but dats reality
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by xreal2(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2007
Why go thru all these stress?
walk up to the girl and simply tell her
"I LOVE U, TALK UR OWN"
it luks stupid but it's going to be really funny to the girl
dont xpect her to say yes but sooner or later she start
tripping especially if u've got a great sense of humour
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by whiteNkem(f): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2007
x-real:

Why go through all these stress?
walk up to the girl and simply tell her
"I LOVE U, TALK UR OWN"

you are right - it is stupid!! i see that people nowadays don't give any more value to the phrase "I love you". You use it on daily basis. That is soooo wrong!! It's supposed to be such a strong and wonderful expression, but it's lost its value.
Sad cry
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by FactorChic(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2007
lmao I remember a story, d guy wanted to ask the girl out, anyways d conversation went like this:

Steve: hey Ms.Lady, I couldn't help but notice u standing there, u look pretty

Cynthia: (not impressed) oh thanks (looks away)

Steve: so, what's up with u?

Cynthia: (with attitude) nothing

Steve: hmm, I like a lady with attitude, I think u'll make a fine wife

Cynthia: (with a snappy attitude) abeg brother talk true na Bleep u wan Bleep me!

Steve: (stammering) emm emm sister,

grin grin grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by nairobijoe(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hi,
its obvious that a normal guy would ask a girl out but not from that point of view. This guy don is too direct and raw. You don't ask a girl out like that on the first date. Fate should lead Don and Bella together if really Don likes her. Asking her out on that spot ,its too raw and ungentlemanlike. I wouldn't advise any guy to do just that.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by hotonuo(f): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2007
i don't like the story it made the girl too easy to get.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by jiggo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2007
show us d other ways,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by gina34(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2007
Guys are wicked,
I could remeber this guy that proposed to a girl just to take her to bed, and you know some girls now. when she heard i want you to be my wife she just agreed.

later when the guy has finished with her honey pot, he dumped her.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by hotonuo(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2007
jiggo,must i teach u how to approach gals?there would be no fun in it anymore. grin grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2007
people shold stop using this familiarity story line.its old and sounds so boring
Guys try and be ingenious.there are a thousand and one things women would hear and they'd drop their pants for you within 24 hrs.
but what surprises me is that the women who complain abt the line being overused still end up falling for it?
Just like the good old legend Fela ,the abami Eda says,all na shakara grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by trendy(f): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
1 i like the story
2 don was a cool guy, am in love with the character, lol,
3 that is not how to toast a girl, don was lucky he has a car wink
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by stevetop(m): 2:17am On Mar 16, 2007
sounds more like a dialogue drawn from scary movie.How about "honey you just got my hormones raging 'cos all I can think off is you without the wrappings ; kidding,but you gas be real.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by emmanas(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2007
smiley cool 4 Don it might be d best way, d way & mannar of aproching a lady depends on d situation d lady is, u can't just walk down on a lady without first study d mood she is. dt me but i can't be seeing a lady 4 d 1st time & asked her out I think is craziness.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by oatgold20(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2007
I luv your story.It's a wonderful one.But the guy shouldn't have talked about knowing his place the same day.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by jidawsky(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2007
one thing is that you should not even start what you can not finish.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by georget(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2007
To answer your questions respectively.

Yes.

That was a very good read.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by goldwater(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2007
i think it cool,but i feel every guy has his own distintive way of talking2 a woman.Guys should'nt memorize,just flow.-what u should put behind the back of ur mind is this either she say "Yes let talk or, fine "Get out".But Guys Keep Talking,Dont Even be afraid of size.All the best!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Coleslove: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2007
@ Damsal

That's sure a brainy one, I wish pple could adopt that? It sounds quite easy as written here.

@ Seun

What if i'ven't got a car grin grin grin Can i try asking here for a trek lol. I guess she'll say she's tired and i'm busted. No-Babe sad sad sad
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by bunmi1215(f): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2007
That is so corny, if the female is not stupid or retarded and if she is grown enough to know that men talk out thier butts, i mean i woulndt fall for that nonscence i would immidiatly look at him like he was stupid and tell him to step up his game. there is definatly a diffrent way. grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Coleslove: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2007
bunmi1215:

That is so corny, if the female is not stupid or retarded and if she is grown enough to know that men talk out their butts, i mean i woulndt fall for that nonscence i would immidiatly look at him like he was stupid and tell him to step up his game. there is definatly a diffrent way. grin

Ya think so? May b we shld all talk on how we caught our dates sincerely. I guess much lyrics wouldn't be required by many
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Slycks(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2007
hehehehehehhehe
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by creamyice(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2007
A friend of mine met a certain guy somewhere near my house some time ago and he greeted her like he was interested, and she answered him coldly, the next time they saw, he pretented like he didn't recognize her, she had to say hello to him first.

Anyway, they became friends, at times he behaved like he was interested, and someother times,like he wasn't, it actually got her thinking, before long she was considering him even though he had not asked her out per se, but when he finally did,a year later by trying to kiss her, she agreed and today they are happily married.

so u see, the guys too can make some shakara, it makes the lady respect himĀ  knowing that the guy has some respect for him self even if he is asking u out. grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ajayi1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2007
LOL, Men I can't laugh. The guy na cruck.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by chiomalove: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2007
to my own opinion, it is not,reason any person that approach me like that does not know how to fine a nice gay. seen the person for the first time u invited her to know ur place, if she is a devil, how would u know.Not all that galittes are gold so u should not rush into any stranger
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by venice(f): 4:34pm On May 07, 2007
i think the guy was moving to fast, and that thing of you look familiar it turns some people off, and how can you compare me to a model if am fat, its total embarressment daaa.

but in some cases many couples meet like that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.