Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,702 members, 7,911,931 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34282 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mrgreen1(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2006
LOL dis guy don suffer
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by sosa08(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2006
hey ya all, i dnt know oh. but i would definitely not do that. as a matter of fact , i would hardly ask a girl out. it stops at friendship and later develop if she wants it to
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2006
what if you have competition from other guys
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by MyPeace(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2006
Hi, Ladies and Gents

I dont know how you guys see this, most Igbo guys are not educated and upon that, they want to marry educated ladies. Some ladies do not mind them. I used to have one of them, but have to disengage when i found out that he can only speak passable English but can not read and write. Pls lets discuss this issue. As a graduate can you marry a guy who can not read,write and speak well. I know most of us are after money. I am not about being a graduate, i have a friend who had only elementary six certificate, but when i was in school, he used to help me copy notes, personally i can marry someone like him.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mmefe(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2006
I wonder y Ladies walk away from a guy just cos he did not use a line that suits their self-deceiving egos. Am sure same persons are the ones that say "Guys are are wicked/heartless", "They are all same" when they've been played. He said the "line". Got ur attention. Got you to lay him GOOD. then DUMPs you like the rag he must have thot of you as. The guy that didnt say the "line" and really really had interest in you get walked away on. Its all good, any way. Its always been that way.

Ever wonder how important a rag becomes when you gat dirts or water to get rid of!!!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2006
MyPeace:

Hi, Ladies and Gents

I don't know how you guys see this, most Igbo guys are not educated and upon that, they want to marry educated ladies. Some ladies do not mind them. I used to have one of them, but have to disengage when i found out that he can only speak passable English but can not read and write. Please lets discuss this issue. As a graduate can you marry a guy who can not read,write and speak well. I know most of us are after money. I am not about being a graduate, i have a friend who had only elementary six certificate, but when i was in school, he used to help me copy notes, personally i can marry someone like him.

Why do people keep saying most igbo guys can't read and write. The top 3 states (Imo, Delta, Anambra) that produce the largest number of JAMB candidates are igbo speaking or have substantial numbers of Igbo people are you telling me that "most of these candidates" can't read/write then take JAMB and expect to pass? http://www.jambng.com/app_ume.php.

You run after uneducated guys who have money and conclude " I know most of us are after money"
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by MyPeace(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2006
@ Zebudaya,
I know its a digression from the topic in question. I am an igbo lady so I am not ridiculing our tribe but what i said is a mere fact.
By the quote, what i meant is that some girls will want to go for someone who cannot read and write becuase of money, definately i cannot go for that, i cherish education more than money.
Noting the fact that we have educated guys among us, but the uneducated ones are more visible than the educated. I brought this issue up becuase as they are uneducated, they still insist in marrying educated ladies. This is just a poll question, and i dont intend to insult anybody. I still remain loyal to my igbo brothers, but lets face and talk reality, our ladies understand better what i am talking about.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by archbishop(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2006
hi,
this is not a bad start,but next time hit the nail on the had.
thanks.
archbishop.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by LanreDaMan(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2006
If this is a true story

The girl is either NAIVE or a ======
Learn from a Pro

Dont engage in Cheap flattery (bELEIVE ME SHE AINT WORTH IT)

Study the environmentand use it to your advantage
(what is she wearing, carrying doing, who is she with, Is she in a hurry, what is she is buying)

Once noted walk up start a conversation based on the environs I talked about

Make it short but enjoyable. Between 3 to 5 mins

then when she is enjoying and contributing look @ your watch and say

GOD, I have to get some where see you around

Get up and take 10 steps Wait then turn around then ask for her number

She will squeal her e- mail phone number e, t.c

story end

Whatever you do always be in charge they will always be attracted to you
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2006
while you are taking your 10 steps whould she be in the same spot, or would you have to run after her and beg her to stop so you can get her number? hence looking desperate?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ynot3(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2006
[color=#000099]its hard knowing that some poeple still think that asking a girl out is a BIG deal.when it comes to asking a girl out,we guys know what to look for in a lady.The first thing that crosses your mind asides the curves and beauty is CLASS. grin ,when u c a girl u can easily woo do it ur way.but the guy is cool enof to know her house get her number and even cruise her in his car,his method is cool for the situation(she dey inside sun and we all know say girls like comfort).if it was to be in a mall i sure say na trolley the guy go offer to push for am.different strokes for diff folks.[/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][right][/right]
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by xcaper(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2006
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2006
girls, a guy with no picture, no gender, no age, and no persuasive point need you for a serious relationship
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by iice(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2006
xcaper:

i need a girl 4 serious relationship that will lead to marriage.please any interested girl should contact me 08050467395
Is this your way of asking a girl out? tongue
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2006
help me ask him oh iice, because she got some cheap girls for 1 kobo he wanna come get nairaland girls for 1 sisi
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by iice(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2006
LOL mubowa, na so o.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by paulibling(m): 3:11am On Sep 08, 2006
Just got damn sick of this posts cos of what some sick people's notion were. I can't disacknowledge tha fact that this is 9ja and almost everything goes as far as naira is concerned. we weren't told bella's life style and the type of car that was involved-maybe hummer 3 infinity. If Bella is wayward and don is so much made, what happened 'tween 'em is obtainable worldwide. As for we,Madeniggaz, 'em B's are meant to be rotating towards us and if you ain't like ma post, catch cold.Hope u don't mind Bling. Just approach in ya own way and leave tha rest for fate.
Much love to nairalanders.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by omogenaija(f): 3:29am On Sep 08, 2006
@ paulibling

can u please explain what u just posted b/c i dot understand it  embarassed
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2006
@PAULING we all don't understand
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2006
He said if the dude has a bad ass car eg rolls royce, bmw 7 series, and bella is wayward/easy/easier she would hop into the car in a heart beat.

Funny post but true there's no way in the world that Jayz will be with beyonce, or 50 F@cked vivica if not that they were "Madeniggaz"
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Damollar(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2006
mubowa:

@PAULING we all don't understand

OK, is it just me, or is there something in the
air this week?

Is Uranus rising, or something freaky going on
in the heavens?

If there is something u don't grab u ask 4 undastanding not generalising to back ur ass up
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by abbey02(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2006
Don watches Bella as she shakes ass down the street, he licks his lips. luv dat.well guys do it in diffrent ways
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by katherinae(f): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2006
that sounds like a nigerian movie in the making
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Damollar(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2006
mubowa:

help me ask him oh iice, because she got some cheap girls for 1 kobo he want to come get nairaland girls for 1 sisi

Find a passage of poorly written copy, and chances are you will have found a copywriter who never figured out what it was that he or she was trying to say. ,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by crackmann(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2006
angry
Seun i cdnt help but laff at ur story but i think it doznt really happen dat way enymore.
Chicks dun tear rubber eyes now.
and i think its a bit forward tellin her to come to ur house. u cd always see her if u really want to follow up.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
@MYpeace
I don't know how you guys see this, most Igbo guys are not educated and upon that, they want to marry educated ladies.

well u've just shown us that u can read and write, and ur an igbo lady. i think u better mind ur words, and stop deceiving ur self about igbo guys. higher % are grossly more educated than u think.
most likely u attended university if u did close to a trader domain and u take it out that most ibo guys are not educated.

but we can give it to them that they have taste and know wat is quality, thats why they can go for educated acclaim girls like ur friends as u said
enjoy angry grin cheesy wink
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by MissThang: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2006
I've just read your story and I have been approached in a similar fashion. Really, this approach technique is dated. I'm the intelligent males of todays society can think of something better. undecided
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2006
Well i don't know wassup with this igbo thing but i know a delta guy for sure that is more educated than i am. i keep quite whenever he talks. i don't know where you got yours from but as for me my guy is uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Damollar(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2006
mubowa:

Well i don't know wassup with this igbo thing but i know a delta guy for sure that is more educated than i am. i keep quite whenever he talks. i don't know where you got yours from but as for me my guy is uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"What if he expects u to pay for dinner on your
date?"
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2006
is anything wrong with that? love sees beyound what mere eye can see. i will payyyyyyyyyy
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kalistru: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
FOR A GIRL TO FALL SO EASILY TO THE GUY THT MEANS THE GIRL MUST BE A SCORM
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by iice(f): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2006
kalistru:

FOR A GIRL TO FALL SO EASILY TO THE GUY THT MEANS THE GIRL MUST BE A SCORM

*squints eyes* hmmmm *opens eyes* hmmmmm what was that worm? Scrotum? swarm? scorn?
People read the topic wella before posting o, what does falling or love have to do with how to ask a girl out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.