Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,651 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ccnp. Composite Or Bsci And Bcmsn - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ccnp. Composite Or Bsci And Bcmsn (982 Views)

CCNP Latest Dumps Nigeria (2015) / Tutorials Needed: CCNP Security CBT Nuggets / Ccnp,mcse,mcitp,a+,ccna Latest Dumps And Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccnp. Composite Or Bsci And Bcmsn by Ahmadtjk(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2008
HI!! Any bodi in da house preparing for CCNP exams??, What is your idea about Composite module
or BSCI and BCMSN.?? Which path do you prefer and why?? want to write mine next month
Re: Ccnp. Composite Or Bsci And Bcmsn by tajthomas: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2008
Hi. I've heard of 2/3 people passing the composite.
My advice: If you have the money, take ur time and do them separately. If not, crash the thing! You'd be saving quite some bucks. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting: Latest Online Opportunity To Make Money / Pmbok Version 4 And Pmp Question Banks Available / Programmable Logic Controller (plc)- Register Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.