Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,215 members, 7,977,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

How To Generate Unlimited Income - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Generate Unlimited Income (738 Views)

World Cup! Making Unlimited Income From South Africa 2010 / How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / Make Unlimited Income With These Free Crazy Internet Marketing Tools! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Unlimited Income by francis4se(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
Good day,

Let me start by thanking you for spending part of your time and resources to contact me for more information on the online business I advertised on success digest extra. I hope that your investment and effort will not be in vain.

I don’t have the time to beat about the bush therefore I will hit the points directly. The purpose of this newsletter is to show you, inform you and direct you on how you too can be self-employed, self-empowered and financially independent by joining the e-business that I am going to briefly tell you about. I am not ready to confused you or deceive you to order for my e-book likewise I am not ready to manipulate you to register for any programme written in this letter. You’ve got to decide that by yourself may be you are interested or not.

Let me start by telling you that there are millions of businesses on the internet today. The worst, the bad, the good, the better and the best. The information you are given by your information provider is the first factor that will determine if you will succeed or fail if you attempt any of these e-businesses. Note that this programme is 100% money-back guaranteed. If what you see is different from what I’ll tell you in this newsletter ask for the refund of your money. I strongly believe that you’re about to witness a change and now is the pay-back time, time to recover all the loses you’ve incurred trying to make money from the internet. Take it or leave it.

Instant currency flow is a new trend in online businesses. The programme is designed to generate regular income for you with ease and without stress. This programme is divided into three (3) segments: INSTANT TREND, DAILYPAY AND WEEKLYPAY. Let me pick them one after the other. (a) Instant Trend: instant trend can earn you between 100% to 200% return daily on your capital. This is not automatic and it’s not a miracle. “What you draw is what you see and what you see is what you get”. Many people have lost thousands of dollars to forex trade and fixed odds trading as well as other forms of online businesses. This is your payback time. This programme is not forex, not fixed odds, it’s called instant trend (money game), less-risky if compare to forex, fixed odds and other risky online businesses.

It is designed to earn you up to 200% profit daily from the international capital market trend. I underlined the word trend. That means that Instant trend has got nothing to do with the market price unlike forex trade and fixed odds. You need to spend between 10 minutes to 15 minutes daily on the internet or better still if you don’t have the time 1 hour a week is okay. No forex trade, no buying, no selling, no referrer, no MLM, no Network marketing, no affiliates programme, no data entry, no HYIPs, no technicality. What you put in determine what you’ll get. Get my e-book and you will see the detail you need to start with.

(b) DailyPay is another programme developed by instant currency flow, it generate unlimited income for you on daily basis. You need to do nothing; they take care of everything for you. You just sit and watch as your money grows. Note that this is not HYIPs. DailyPay is specially designed for those who have no time or required skills to make money from Instant Trend. If you register for the DailyPay your money will be used to transact business on Instant Trend programme and the profit made at the end of everyday will be paid into your DailyPay account which you can withdraw at any time. At time your profit can be up to 50% and at times 100% daily.

(c) WeeklyPay is also developed for those who have no time or the required skills to make money from Instant Trend. WeeklyPay is almost the same as DailyPay but the different is that weeklypay earns you profit daily while weeklypay earns you profit weekly.

The minimum start up capital is between $25 to $150. You can fund or withdraw from your account via bank transfer, credit card (outside Africa ), debit card (excluding Nigeria ), e-gold, liberty reserve, webmoney, e-bullion, money brookers etc.

All the detail information you need to know about these online businesses has been compiled together into an e-book format. It will show you everything you need to know. How to start, how to make money from these businesses, how to fund it, how to withdraw and every other fact you need to get started. I will also teach you the technique I used to convert $100 into $1,200 within 4 days. Just order for the e-book and you will get the best like never before. The e-book is only N4,500.

I will give only five (5) people discount of N500.00. I’ll start counting once they are complete you must pay N5,000 shasha before you can have access to the e-book. Sorry this offer is no more available the package is Now N4,500. I am giving you N500 discount. My aim is to show you the way and I believe that God will use me to do so. Let’s stop Internet fraud and scams by getting involve in legitimate online business.

Order for your copy. Pay into any of these banks:

SPRING BANK NIGERIA PLC

ACCOUNT NAME: FRANCIS NWOBODO

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0312101050625

First Inland Bank Nigeria Plc

ACCOUNT NAME: FRANCIS NWOBODO

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 08027144414

Call or send text to: 07088884476 or 08027144414

Email: billion_t@yahoo.co.uk

With the following information:

Your Name:
Address:
Name of Bank Payment Was Made:
Branch of Bank Payment Was Made:
Payment Teller Number:
Email Address:
Phone Number:

As soon as I recieve your message I will forward the package to you within an hour.

Visit my website http://www.freebiestalk., http://www.freebiestalk..com

(1) (Reply)

Info On Amber Cullet And Amber Green / . / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.