Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,108 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:34 PM

Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! (3177 Views)

95% Of Guys Are Sex Perverts / Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here / Flirting Thread ("You Guys Are So Funny!") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by Morenike3(f): 4:27am On Oct 31, 2008
Datz for me to know
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by lancevader(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2008
hum cheesy
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by Nkenim(m): 2:01am On Nov 02, 2008
Joseph6 come on dont be selfish. Laura says we guys are ugly in here and u are fast to tell her "am fine dont know about others" hoping she will jump and kiss you. And you laura i know your main reason coming into NL was because of guys. How can you say guy are woo woo when you dont ve your picture in here, i thought you were outstanding. Anyway you are entitled 2 your opinion. 4get looks we guy are doing great in here.
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by pureminded: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2009
@Topic , Really?
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2009
No comments. . . . .
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by yme1(f): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
@poster

and soooooooooooooooooooooo, dont you know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by gilgee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

@poster

and soooooooooooooooooooooo, dont you know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Well said!
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by platinumnk(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2009
*Morenike:

Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish!

If most = 99.9 %, then yes, I agree with the poster

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but i havent beheld any cute ones lately lol tongue tongue tongue cool grin
Re: Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! by Smi1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
I'm not a Woowo guy or whatever ya girls call it, I'm cool and clean maybe some other guys sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need An Asaba (Delta State) Based Girlfriend / Naughtvilla Hookup And Sex Stories / Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.