Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,957 members, 7,919,085 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper (2143 Views)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / Tonto Dikeh Is A F@#king Prostitute, Says BBA's Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper by Uby40(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2008
The News of the World expose Cristiano Ronaldo's latest girlfriend as a cocaine-selling prostitute.
Unashamed British gossip rag and part-time life destroyer News of the World claim that a woman Cristiano Ronaldo enjoyed a brief tryst with is not only a hooker, but also a drug dealer.

Their undercover reporter state that ''Fernanda" boasted of her ''REALLY good'' relationship with the silky Portuguese winger during a cocaine-induced sex orgy with another lady of the night.

The News of the World also state that their ''informer'' offers clients uninhibited full sex for £460, and sold their journalist two grams of ''Colombia's finest'' cocaine, gave him a strip show, and indulged in a lesbian act.

The Sunday tabloid - a ''newspaper'' that thrives on rumours, disgrace, and covert malice - say this is not the first time Cristiano Ronaldo has locked groins and reveled in the company of whores.

Last year he allegedly brought five back to his house for an orgiastic pool-side party.
Re: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper by shilling(f): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
I'm not surprised. CR7 has a thing for prostitutes. His former girlfriend (Gemma Atkinson) dumped him because he organized this party with lots of prostitutes when he travelled.
Re: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper by A40(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
Ouch!! grin
Re: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper by sima(f): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2008
pictures pls. . .
Re: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper by shilling(f): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2008
To think I actually used to love this guy. It's not really news, it's been going on for quite some time. Here are some links. Can't find any photos
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article10310.ece
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=876246
Re: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Is A Prostitute, Says British Paper by sima(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
thanks mahn/lady. . . .
i was gonna type sumthing nw. . i don forget undecided

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Separated And I’m Working On My Divorce”- Chika Ike / Alesha Dixon's Nigerian Baby Daddy, Az Ononye Makes £15k A Year / Bad Boy @justinbieber Gets A Eye-popping Tattoo (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.