Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

African China Live On Stage - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / African China Live On Stage (932 Views)

I Encountered Serious Challenges For Using A Name 'arslord Band' On Stage. / Imagine Wana Wana (inspiration FM) And IGOS (wazobia FM) On Stage / Re: The Rmj Concert Takes Place At Tbs On The 29th Of August. Its Live On Cnn: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African China Live On Stage by Romana(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2008
Dear Sir or Madam!

I like to inform u about the newest dates according to AFRICAN CHINA aka Chinagorom Onuoha to update your page as well. He came last week back from his promotion tour in London and he has a lot to present. The new Album is currently making waves in the market all over the world. I can offer u a lot of pictures and stories if u like or any other details contact me at any time. Have a blessed day

African China has been dubbed “the voice of the Nigerian masses” and from his lyrics, he represent the modern day Fela Kuti, who was well known for representing the poor masses of Nigeria, he also bagged the award as the best Reggae/dancehall act in Nigeria 2007 but he is still the current king of dancehall from Nigeria. U will feel it there

26th and 28th, of sepember 08'' African China will be performing at the Holy Trinity, in onisha eastern part of Nigeria.

On the 30th of September 08'' African China will be performing in Abuja for the bear festival, venune is old parade ground Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Dee Jay Lessons / Producers Wanted Urgently - Make Cool Cash In The Comfort Of Your Own Studio / Goldmyne Music - Best Studio In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.